They are famous for being extra polite but why are they acting so hostile on the internet?

They are famous for being extra polite but why are they acting so hostile on the internet?

Attached: cdn-japan.png (492x201, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/canada?full=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm sorry but i haven't heard canada is extra polite

they have only two things that define there entire culture
1:not being american
2:the cold

o
na
nii

Repression probably. If you are 'forced' to be polite for whatever reason such as social norms, you tend to sperg out when given the opportunity to let lose

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/canada?full=1
>In pop culture and online humor, Canadians have been often portrayed as exceptionally nice and polite people.

half of them live between Toronto and Montreal
the rest live 200km from the US border. The only people who experience real chills are Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Wyoming, and the Dakotas

oh sorry how much do you need?

>real chills

i live around 100km away from the us border and it went down to -30 last winter, what are you talking about

Honne and tatemae of course.

i'm talking about the middle of the continent, it gets colder than mars here

-30 with 20% humidity is not cold Cowtowner

That would be treefiddy

Because we are ashamed to admit the faults of our country/society, and the fact we'd be better off nuked, annexed, or slowly taken over and simultaneously cucked by minority groups like Syrian Refugees that replace what little culture we had with their own while receiving subsidies and grants from our government for free out of our own taxes.

im from ontario not alberta

Attached: 1545877297233.png (517x384, 86K)

I’m sorry you feel that way. Drink soju and chill, fren

there's a big difference between urban and rural
cities might as well be new york
>hey, I'm walkin here
with immigrants and stressed out whites but then in smaller towns there's plenty of time and nothing to do so people are friendly

anglos in general are meaner online because we know how to argue and insult in english better than other countries

Country people are friendlier indeed

I feel like japs are more non-confrontational rather than polite

but you and your country is by far hostile in real life .
thats why you feel so ?

If you learn Japanese, you understand.

Because in internet, especially in anonymous one you don't have to pretend and true face appears.

>japs are more non-confrontational rather than polite
Japan is the only country that waged war against the US, Russia and China at the same time.
Describe the warfare history of your cunt.

Sorry but Korea is also hostile on the internet

We're hostile on the web because we have to deal with you other 7 billion rude cunts. Fuck you OP. Go drink some faeces wine.