What do you mean I should stop taking social """sciences""" and get a degree that makes me more valuable to society...

>What do you mean I should stop taking social """sciences""" and get a degree that makes me more valuable to society than my vagina?

Attached: 1566019755178.jpg (2048x2048, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because your arms sloping inward is body language for timidness.
Bitch

Attached: Femoid wojak.png (728x899, 236K)

>You either study STEM or you are a burden on your society?!! Me? I am a 25 yo kvh code monkey with no firends, i am the pillar of this society!!!

Attached: soya2.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Incel thread, please sage

1.women like people, men like things

2.the society that values things (internet, video games, etc) above all else especially above people (family, community, events) creates a system where men will outperform

3.the society begins demonizing that outperformance as a bad thing and creating an us vs them mentality creates excessive social tension and individualism when in fact the value system is whats fucked up, women begin moralizing men into guilt and shame like christians did to tye wealthy

4.a power struggle ensues, alienation peaks and the society collapses into revolution, economic bear factors accelerate the social decay

5.the mice continue to die off as females refuse to reproduce and males find interest in masturbation and self improvement

6. the species goes extinct

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

based

Code Monkeys get outsourced to India.Don't even bother doing this if you expect a wage above average.

we're on step 4-5 of this program btw

you don't understnad how soyak works, do you

My Euro gf HATES school so much, but I want her to go because it's free. She loves drawing and is very good at it. Should she go to school for some art degree? I know it's useless, but it's free anyway and might make her happy.
Seems like she wants to move in with me anyway.

Attached: food halper hmm.jpg (799x619, 90K)

>I don't need to go to college I will study a trade

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>dude, I fucking LOVE science! STEM is the future!

Attached: CB795C18-16F7-42FF-8273-5DBDDFDBC638.png (1200x800, 170K)

maybe making drawings for adds and marketing purposes and such, idk how do you call that proffesion.

Graphic design

well he's right too. I mean what's the purpose of humanistic studies today? Nothing.

Non-STEM studies should be banned from schools and universities. If you are really really passionate about it you can study it, but only as an hobby, your careeer should be STEM and STEM only

overcrowded as fuck and useless
if anything i'd recommend more practical and useful art degrees, like the ones in cloth, leatherworking, tapestry or even shoemaking and such

If she is as skilled as you say then it might not be useless. Definitely suggest it if you could afford it. It would be a good way to develop her skill even further and possibly launch a career.

Hey he asked

>You should focus on the useless STEM crap that Im good at or else you are not good at all!!

Attached: 1252351.jpg (413x243, 24K)

no worries, that's just my advice but seriously graphic design is just full of people
and if you want to do art you can be okay studying how to do actual art, being an artisan really, rather than the theory of art or art history which will only really pay off and give you a job at a museum only if you are already wealthy and well-connected, at least here

I agree, we should kill all lawyers

Thanks for the tips. My gf is waaaay shy, could never see her doing something like a museum worker. Think she'd have a better shot at something graphic design wise. Even if it's as competitive as you say, she IS amazing at drawing faces and she'll be staying with me so it's not like she'll be starving. Thanks again.

If I had one of her drawings I'd post it. She is amazing at drawing realistic faces. Not sure how useful that is. Thanks for the advice.

TBQH there's nothing wrong with getting a social science education as long as you're reasonably competent and don't expect to find relevant employment without first pursuing a graduate degree. I know many happily employed folks with sociology and anthropology degrees, although they all either have master's or doctorates.

The problem with a lot of non-STEM fields--psychology, anthropology, whatever--is that they're overly broad. Students don't learn enough in a three- or four-year program to perform in relevant positions, many of which require an in-depth knowledge of certain sets of specialized knowledge.

t. Salvini voter

t. useless drag on society (humanities student)

STEM is a meme as any other degree, at the end of the day it depends on luck and how well you sell yourself at an employer. I know people who fucking studied philosophy and become CEOs of a company

I'm a medic. The majority of my course (>60%) are girls and its been the case for two decades or so.

On average man are become more and more of a minority in universities

Majority of law and medicine students are female

>Why yes, I am a high school dropout, how could you tell?

Attached: 1566030738313.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

____ ___

All the Giulia and Chiara's over here study humanities. Is that why Salvini voters are so bitter ?

Salvirgins are bitter for many reasons.
They can't get laid, they're the laughing stock of Italian society, scuola media-tier intellect, can't speak without using slurs and they're often manlets.

This is good because girls should be mothers not workers. They are legitimately allowed to do so

I'm a uni dropout and make more than a programmer in the short term
I'll probably become part of the poor section of the population when people my age turn 30

t. spent too much time on Jow Forums