/brit/

Attached: 176CC570-A706-4BF9-9560-9CD3ABCD724A.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y6SV2_lQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=RFnknCbX2AE
youtu.be/3ZqAPZ6Ltn4?t=184
youtu.be/R_4DVWo0C0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a butter knife in the hand of an english man is more dangerous than a machine gun in the hand of an american

Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly!

That is a dangerous weapon in the right hands

having a go

Been waiting for the new to post

Attached: 078665.jpg (885x560, 119K)

>no edition
>yank flag
quelle surprise

I just want to drink right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2y6SV2_lQ-k

Attached: 1562097433362.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

want to give the so-called gf a creampuppy but knowing my luck she will get pregnant and i'll have to kill myself

well get out the crayolas and colour me tickled pink it’s honer simpson

Durn it! You can't expect big angry Merle to 'memur every durn thing!

Speak English foren cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=RFnknCbX2AE

just cracked open an ice cold tin of san pellegrino limonata

You got a dog in this fight?

Attached: s30.jpg (400x400, 37K)

If only there were 3 more holes.

*sorts my life out*

right. now what?

>creampuppy

Attached: 7CF1CCA7-1370-4D50-BEC0-A7B7CE105208.png (638x638, 514K)

We know your gf is a fat dumpy metal chick

Dominos pizza prices are such a fucking joke, baffled as to how they stay in business.

18 pound for a pizza A PIZZA

nah she's one of those fit girls who doesn't know they're fit, aka the best kind of girl

a pizza

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

No one else knows she's fit either

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Ewww Emma that stinks?

Attached: 847F5792-FE86-41ED-940D-E7FC8A3B565D.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Lol she knows and she’s waiting for you to improve your appearance too

Tastes like vomit too

Mikey the pikey killed that poor policeman lads. Was on here bragging about it last night. Still can't quite believe it

Nous devons manger le cul tous les jours

michael the pikel done it

I hate that disgusting irishman. I hope for his sake he's memeing and is not really that fucking gross.

Absolutely disgusting

This guy literally died it broke his neck

Not even kidding I’m fucking jealous holy shit

Attached: 1559278968279.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

No he didn't but lol

With my tears, there would be no drought in a village...

clenched fist curled toes stop talking shit

complement

Attached: 8A122794-213B-4DEF-A1EE-A7AAFCB91362.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

prochainement chat noir

Next time that pikey dares to show his face in /brit/ I'm going to give him what for

Neighbour's bf is a rich drugdealer with loads of gangster friends. Shes a council tenant single mother (living with the father obviously) who has loads of money despite being on bennies.

The dealer and a lt of his gangster friends park their beemers all over the little grassy area of the road.

Nowt one can do really.

Ever since I attended a week-long course at the University of Oxford I've been desperate to move there (ideally with the uni, but maybe just in general). Absolutely different world compared to London desu

Grim architecture.

managed to avoid the hangover by chugging a powerade before bed

holy shit no one cares

the way men fetishize traumatized women is actually so nauseating

Give me the location and I'll send the boys round.

Lived there for a year (worked at the uni doing stuff after my masters).

Mindblowingly boring if youre not a student or middle aged.

youtu.be/3ZqAPZ6Ltn4?t=184

>the way men fetishize traumatized women is actually so nauseating

Attached: 1564165360458.jpg (592x798, 90K)

why are lower class drug lords always on bennies though. doesn't matter if it's the states, bongland or Australia.

Any of you boys done shrooms? Recommend it? At least once?

I want to report them to the gov /council for benefit fraud and for parking on the grass.

But since i live next door to them and hes a proper dodgy guy i cant

I don't mind not having sex after the gf broke up with me. I miss the kissing and the cuddling.

Attached: 4CC1AF44-C320-4921-B63D-6CA96D2215A6.jpg (590x587, 61K)

did anyone else laugh their arse off at maccer in gta san andreas when they first played it? i seem the be the only person i know who did

jenna

Hello CIA!!

What the fuck am I going to eat for dinner

aye what do you want to know

What about all the qt clever student girls?

Attached: B01886C2-6ABE-4FEF-A5C7-FD80F7DD4402.jpg (400x600, 80K)

Hello, my name is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Nothing. It's cheaper

You dont move in their circles generally. Also if you're on 9 to 5 with weekends free you're not on the same social clock as them.

he looks and sounds exactly like one of my mates

Really? I'd have thought that there's at least a small group of yuppies there, more than in most cities. Besides, all I want is a nice quiet life with a football team in the winter and a cricket team in the summer to keep me occupied. Can always hop on the train and visit friends in London if I need something a bit more exciting

Because they are thick as shit and dont know how to launder money

Bath girls are far more pengeriffic

henlo my name is apu apustaja

Attached: 1525956882748.jpg (240x240, 11K)

who'd have suspected the 'Literally Marxist Propaganda Hour' show on the radio was literally marxist propaganda?

Why the fuck would the CIA care about people doing shrooms
What can I expect the first time? Should I eat more caps or stems? Should I do them alone? Can it potentially alter my personality forever?

I guess its that i have only lived in big cities and moving to a place with less than 200k people becomes noticeably restrictive.

You do feel a bit out on a limb there if you're young but not studying there.

for me it’s the oxford drill scene
youtu.be/R_4DVWo0C0o

ever wonder how big your tits would get if you transitioned

idiot
its to keep the HMRC off their back, if you have 0 income but are seen living to a certain degree they’ll crash down on you in no time. if you can have enough flowing in it frees you some expenditure without instant investigation

remember watching COPS one time and there was this bird who wanted to prove to the police that her neighbours were selling drugs from their gaff and did so by buying crack off them and bringing it to them and she ended up being arrested herself haha

Lol they all talk about blackbird leys like its medellin or aleppo and you go there and its just a bogstandard estatem

I'm the opposite, grew up in a small town, and then moved to two cities with ~100,000 population each for my university degrees. Moving to London was an unpleasant shock for me, can't stand it here. Need to move back to a small city, settle down with a nice qt, and then move to an even more rural place

So lets just pretend
Everything and
Anything between you and me
Was never meant

Attached: 31B7617D-98AD-4A52-B3BE-5CDFF7621D7B.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Went to Exeter and all the girls were peng posh totty from the Home Counties, but I didn't really talk to any of them so it's all a bit irrelevant

The anonymous nature of Jow Forums minimises the effect that we are conditioned to be part of the spectacle of society. There is still some spectacle, we can't escape from it completely, but the fact that we are no longer performing in front of society to be seen as an "individual" helps create a culture of something close to sincerity straight from the heart. There's no mask to put on here, to signal to friends or colleagues or strangers about what kind of person you are. We're all faceless. Everything to say might as well be the honest unfiltered raw truth, cause you can't get an environment like that anywhere else.

Tranny shit has really ramped up in the past couple months. This shit needs to come to a heel.

probably seems like gaza compared to the centre of oxford and the towns around it it’s like hogwarts up there lol

cringe

Maybe youd like it then.

If you're from a big city cowley road being the start and end of life is too restrictive

literally can't wait for 10:00am lads

Yo yo yo its your boy in the hood of Oxford innit proppa booyakasha

why cunt

Makes you think dunnit

5 hours and It's over.

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REACH YOUR GOAL!

Attached: watermelon juice.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

those oxford lads wouldn’t last ten seconds in 190s swansea ends

Home & Away omnibus

always like to imagine 190 walking into his local working mans club talking like a black londoner and instantly getting put on the floor by some 50 year old taff gammon

Why do people brag about how much of a shithole their neighbourhood is lol

Peak slave mentality

state of you

>What can I expect the first time?
depends how much you take, if you just want the >dude shrooms effect then just take 2g, if you want it to kick your head in and mentor you then take 3.5g ish
>Should I eat more caps or stems?
imo eating it isnt as good as making a tea out of it, i’d heavily recommend brewing them into a tea for best effect and minimum nausea, if you do eat them you need to chew them like fuck almost until its a liquidized mush in your mouth (psilocybin needs to break down with your saliva enzymes) can be quite nauseating
>Can it potentially alter my personality forever?
as i said before it entirely depends on dosage and surrounding, if you take 5g on your own then it will quite literally kick your head in and blow your mind leaving you with a slightly changed perspective on life and yourself (for the better) a lot of people call it ‘ego death’

overall id recommend brewing 2g into a tea for your first time, do it at home where you’re comfortable put together a chill playlist and get ready to lay back on your bed and get taken away with the fairies. if you enjoy it and feel comfortable tripping then up your dose to a 3.5 next time and use it to find out whatever you want. just respect the drug and it’ll treat you well, trip well brother

punished swansea - a city denied its industry

this but reddit

It's like the entirety of the UK and Ireland are god awful post industrial wastelands.

that oxford one makes me life they could get a job cleaning shit off the floor for a week down there and probably have enough money to by a cottage in north wales

Lmao