Be taking a piss

>be taking a piss
>was aiming dick at the toilet bowl, but forgot to pull back my foreskin
>piss-stream goes to the side, landing piss all over my pants
Why does Jow Forums like to laugh at Americans practicing circumcision when circumcised penises are clearly functionally superior?

Attached: 1502474968443.jpg (800x857, 67K)

How the fuck does one forget about pulling back the foreskin lmao

Attached: 1565105187924.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

If you have to pull back your foreskin everytime you take a piss, why not just snip it off?

t. yank proxy

>undressing your penis every time you pee

Yeah been thinking about how fucking annoying cutting my nails is
Going to cut away the first joints from my fingers one of these days

>the functionality of your fingers is comparable to the uselessness of your foreskin

Attached: brain.jpg (768x577, 36K)

i reckon it feels nice if you pee without pulling back the foreskin

>piss
>finally released everything
>pick dick away
>piss starts leaking

Attached: 1465481529831.png (882x758, 17K)

i had to get a circumcision at 18 because i snapped my banjo string, and i swear to god after a year or so the whole foreskin grew back

>If you have to open your eye-lids every morning when you wake up, why not just cut them off
>if you have to wash your hands everytime before you eat, why not cut them off

>not peeing sitting down
theres your problem

But i can still mostly do the same functions without the first joints and i don't have to cut my nails ever again

i do that only at home sometime you just dont want to aim

>needing to pull back your foreskin every time you pee
Do people actually have to do this?

Attached: 8BBA39BC-D782-47FD-A3CC-3A674F4C3EB6.jpg (750x750, 80K)

when i was younger i didnt need to then suddently one day if i dont pull it it goes fucking everywhere. donno what happened maybe its sex

>implies he has had sex

>It grew back

Attached: Alois Brunner.jpg (220x294, 10K)

honestly it's strange, the doctors said it was just swelling from the cut but that was 6 years ago and i still have enough foreskin to pull it over and above my bellend
they wanted me to get it cut again after a few years of it but they're worried what will happen, especially if it comes back a third time

t. most likely American English teacher or yellow fever pedophile in Vietnam

it really fucking does. I rarely do it, but the other day I decided to pee through my foreskin like I did when I was a kid, and it felt so good that I moaned out loud.

One of my friends (who is cut) always puts his dick away too early and giant piss spots show up on his crotch.

Same for me.

I'm uncut and it's of zero inconvenience to me. Pulling back my foreskin is automatic, plus it feels good rolling it around when I piss.

It's because when we're kids, our foreskins are really long and we can just pinch the end for it to come out in a straight line. Now that we're adults, it's a little shorter so it makes more sense to just pull it back.

I enjoy pulling it back, it's fun to play with my meaty foreskin collar

>foreskin
>useless

Attached: brainlet18.jpg (228x221, 5K)

If/when you have sex you'll know why having a foreskin is great