Boy, 8, dies after being pushed in front of train in Frankfurt

thelocal.de/20190729/child-dies-after-being-pushed-in-front-of-train-in-frankfurt

Boy, 8, dies after being pushed in front of train in Frankfurt

"It is bewildering that a mother and child were pushed in front of an arriving train," he said. "The investigation of the heinous act is now in the hands of the competent authorities."

According to news channel NTV, the suspect is a citizen of Eritrea, reported AFP.

The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party quickly linked the case to a mass influx of migrants and refugees in recent years.

"The hideousness of this act can hardly be surpassed," wrote the party's Alice Weidel on Twitter, demanding that the government "finally start to protect the citizens of this country".

MODS DO NOT DELETE THIS AND "MUH Jow Forums MUH Jow Forums" THIS INTERNATIONALLY RELEVANT NEWS.

Attached: e761c2df.jpg (993x883, 178K)

Good, I hope the kid was an ethnic Germ.
They all need to be exterminated.

Attached: typicalGerm.png (483x480, 187K)

Not based

that was 3 weeks ago

just forget it happened?

Attached: Deutsche_Nahrung.jpg (612x408, 110K)

What do you want?
For Germans to start a race war because of it?

Attached: 1395007990328.jpg (610x1163, 75K)

2 white boys in the US managed to kill 30 people in one day

yes

>US
>white boys
good joke

If you think Patrick Crusius and Conor Betts aren't white, you're a literal retard. The former committed his terror attack in the name of "preventing white genocide".

Why do Swiss people push Germans in front of trains?

>just forget it happened?
Take your meds

"white" isn't a thing, it's a disgusting american construct that ruins any sense of ethnical identity
as an example: I'm a Nordic, Norwegian man. don't label me as "white", there is no such thing

tell that to the alt-right tards

Non-whites genuinely do not believe whites to be human or worthy of the slightest ethical consideration. To them whites are an obstacle at best and a metaphysical evil at worst.

It’s very meaningful in a post-colonial world no matter how much you want to deny it.

Also, the concept of “whiteness” was developed during the reconquista.

can you prove whites are human?

I personally don’t believe that humanity is meaningful as a social group, and that the embrace f human universalism by the postwar west is a regression in thought.

made me giggle

This is an american problem. Why do you transpose this issue upon europe's narration ?

A Norwegian alt-soy tried to shoot up a Mosque, only to be stopped by a 65 year old Arab BVLL. I don't even like Muslims moving to Europe, but that was a pretty based move.

You can't act like Europe has no guilt in white nationalism, when tons of Europeans on Jow Forums spout alt right views.

based

Attached: Germ-schwoinken.png (441x439, 62K)

You just sound like an irredeemable autist. Are you even 18 ?
Trying to excuse a man who pushed a kid under a passing train with foreign shootings is just plain retarded and no surprises it's an american flag behind such a twisted intervention.

pls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be niggerpls. be nigger

I'm not trying to excuse it at all, I just think it's hypocritical for the alt right to lose their mind at one black/Arab/Hispanic person committing a heinous act, but turn a blind eye to or even praise people like Patrick Crusius.

I'm against mass immigration to Europe, and would probably vote AfD if I lived in Germany.

>"Become mutts like us!"

Attached: thumb_no-hes-the-average-amerimutt-pol-tard-trump-supporter-who-52375879.png (300x300, 27K)

I said before that I'm against mass immigration to Europe, you monkey.

It isn’t hypocritical because they don’t consider all humans worthy of the same consideration. An Islamic extremist wouldn’t be a hypocrite for praising Bataclan while losing their ,ind about Christchurch.

It is hypocritical because their reason for not liking Mexicans is "crime", but they are perfectly fine with crime when whiteoids do it

They actually are hypocrites too because they claim to be concerned with white purity, but suck off Asians super hard

Tell me that guy was lynched on the spot please.

this happened a while ago. it was some swiss nigger from eritrea. first time I have seen everyone being pissed at refugees

Are you from the past? It was like a month ago. Been there yesterday btw lots of flower and shit

In enter in none of your categories. You seem to discover how shitty politics are nowadays. Left fighting right is the best thing that can happen for the people who are on top.

>le alt right
keep your american shit

The alt right owned that label proudly until Charlottesville. You guys can't just take it back now

We are european, of you haven't noticed you genetic monstruosity

oh no, hearts and prayers