Do people watch Star Trek in your country?

Do people watch Star Trek in your country?

Attached: 1024.eo.SherryJackson.AndreaAndroid.StrTrk.081712.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6aEYd-U0pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No they don't

No one watches startrek

a fucking lot
t. zoomer and my dad forced me to watch all series aside the original by the age of 10

Sadly they don't

i do. and no one of my friends understands my fascination for it.

What!?

here (west cro) they do, even my 19 yo friends watch it on tv

Used to be on one of our main channels, BBC2, but now it's tossed into one of the minor channels and netflix. It's pretty much forgotten.

Yeah and I've personally seen every episode including both seasons of Discovery

most people here have never heard of Star Trek

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS: The CARDASSIAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is ridged, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his grey skin. This grey skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Cardassia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The grey skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

Attached: 81z5ppjkkij21.jpg (500x375, 18K)

what's your daily soy intake

I want to live there.

I love Star Track

Yikes

Unfortunately, no

BASED
Gul Dukat did NOTHING wrong
x

They used to, I think.
When I was a kid, i mostly watched british sitcoms (you rang mylord, yes minister, red dwarf, allo allo) and M*A*S*H

Red Dwarf is unironically better sci-fi than Star Trek.

based gul dukat poster

>that episode when they made kennedy assassinate himself from the grassy knoll

We had to watch that episode for his in secondary school. Good stuff.

I think they are all still on tv

Star Wars is soya
Star Trek isn't

Cringe

No but I did. Don't even know why, TNG is the only one I truly enjoyed. Maybe some TOS movies too.

Dad likes it but other than him I know nobody who watches it

Yeah; Yes minister, red dwarf and M*A*S*H are all on rtl kockica
currently
they constantly rerun them on different channels (not that I'm complaining). yes mylord is the only one i haven't seen in ages.
kek based

Star Trek could just as easily be about some dudes in a medieval fantasy land going about the world. Aside from Roddenberry's retarded vision of the future where all conflict (and interesting storytelling) has disappeared, the science fiction element is window-dressing. It's a cowboy writer's idea of sci-fi instead of actual sci-fi.

>yes mylord
i've seen it on tv last year

Oh, it's a shame I've missed it, then.

So?

not sure but it was either on doma tv or kockica

Nice. Guess there's some good stuff on them, too.

You're mostly describing TOS, the franchise got progressively more nerdy with time. TNG is the closest thing the series ever got to a pure sci-fy show, and then you have DS9 and its weird space politics.

Say I wanted to get into star trek, what's good?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6aEYd-U0pk

TNG was the best by far

sankyuu

Watch the original series. When you get tired of it, move to The Next Generation.

Only got good halfway through Season 2 tho so be aware. I almost dropped it in Season 1 because I was bored to death but eventually things clicked in.

Absolutely true

If you start in season 1 just skip Encounter at Farpoint altogether

No

Compared to TNG, TOS is really camp and low budget, I could easily see how someone watching TOS would dislike Star Trek. It's worth coming back to watch later but I wouldn't start on it.

However the movies with the original crew are really good.

VOY>>>DS9>>ENT>=TNG>TOS>>>>>>>>The newest piece of shit called discovery and the other gay star trek movies which broke the canon story.

>ds9 not top
Otherwise good list

discovery sucks
lame new actors, poorly written script and action.

And why the fuck do they keep setting the action in 22nd century instead of placing it like in 24th century or 25th after the VOY or DS9 series? they fucking repeat the same age Are they retarded or what?