Why do the French hate him? What did he do? Wasn't he quite popular during the election?

Why do the French hate him? What did he do? Wasn't he quite popular during the election?

Attached: file.png (437x630, 454K)

Yes, he was called Jupiter for a while.

i live in france
frenchs always are happy for the next president and expect things to change
but after they are angry for some bullshit and hate the president

The French are fucking retarded and expect everything to be given to them without going through the means to do so.

Turn off your Tv ahmed

>elect generic neolib #4567
>surprised when he's doing what he said he would do

Attached: images (5).jpg (235x215, 8K)

>Shilled 24/7 by Medias
>Average goy bites it
>Get surprised by the fact he's turning France into a big Banking Corporation while he announced it the whole time

Macron unironically did nothing wrong, that's the average French that is retarded enough.
2017 election was plain a simple The plan was supposed to be:
>Elect Marine as President
>Don't give her the Parliament
>Statut quo for 5 years

But no, Retarded Leftist and minorities went full emotional "muh racism" FOH theres's arabs and Black in Front National too. Frenchoids are too SJWs to embrace the Navy Blue wave.

t. Black

Attached: CAZ-aDGWwAEYiTt.jpg (650x876, 116K)

In fact french hated him since the beginning, but the medias told them that Marine Lepen was another Hitler. Fearmongering always works

>hon hon I am not your tipical neo-lib candidate controlled by the banking sectore. I will reform france and we will have all the riches, just vote for me :) :) :)
>upppsss hon turned out I am a neo-lib controlled by the banking sector

thats the truth

always shilling for the next president and shit on him,after

In every country in the first world popularity decreases with time, it's only under dictatorship that people keep loving their leaders for decades.

He was never really all that popular even during the election, It's just that he was up against big bad Marine Lepen and as per usual tons of cucks voted for him simply to make sure Lepen wouldn't win

They hate all of their presidents.
They hate those that change nothing because things don't get better.
They hate those that change something because fuck you everything should stay the same but also get magically better.
Typical med stuff, really.

And he wasn't even that popular to begin with, his opponent was just a Le Pen.

It was him or LePenis.
He made a few reforms other EU states already incorporated in the 90s over the course of a few months. I doubt LePen would've been better for France.

>let's compare a federalised republic with one centealised one
Retard.

Both are absolute garbage.

Macron always was honest he's a neolib

Democracy doesn't work. People only have the illusion of choice. What kind of choice was Le Pen vs Macron? It's just a dictatorship of oligrachs

Germany and Austria are federalized countries but how is that ultimatively different from a centralized one? If anything a centralized country could fix shit way faster.

i thought that was ironic since he said he wanted to have a jupiterian presidency, i.e, rise above the rabble

The strongest argument for a democracy is that there can't be anyone who holds absolute power.
>what kind of choice was LePen vs. Macron
A shitty one but way better than no choice and no change.

Based nègre.
Most french people voted angainst LePen just because tv says she's a nazi.

hated him first now not so much i think hes doing fine better than holland at least

She sounded like a low-IQ baboon, that's why most voted against her.

>If anything a centralized country could fix shit way faster.
Here you are tremendously mistaken. Centralized cunts like France are bureaucratic nightmares where intermediaries have their dirty hands everywhere. On the other hand, if you give plenty of freedom to regions like federalized countried then people tend to be more concerned on the local fate.

On les aura en 2022 Bl*nchoide. Les vrais ennemis de la France sont les Libéraux multiculturalistes et les S*mites.

Attached: Based France.jpg (900x506, 198K)

It can be the same in federalized governments, when seperate regions regularly try to throw another region under the bus.

Imagine thinking Le Pen actually wanted to win lmao. She's aware of her role

People here don't understand even a goat would've won against Le Pen on the second round, Macron is pretty impopular right now but since we don't have any opposition besides Le Pen he's going to win in a landslide like he did last time

Competition is healthy. We are talking about corruption and public money robbery. As we speak, Richard Ferrand, one of the biggest head of the government has been exposed for corruption/public money with the help of his wife who works in insurances business. The lad is still doing good at the top of this banana republic.

Prove it. Burden of proof on you.

Her acting like a retard on tv

There's a reason why Socrates hated rhetoricians, life isn't a concours d'élégance. Election "debates" should be banned, the fate of a country doesn't rely on eloquence.

>Les vrais ennemis de la France sont les Libéraux multiculturalistes et les S*mites.
Fucking this.

I bet you also think Trump pretends to be a retard

JVPITER is unironically based

Attached: 1554044470038.jpg (967x773, 185K)

Ok so according to you she did it on pirpose to lose the election ?

>Wasn't he quite popular during the election?
yeah international anglo mass medias liked him a lot and they still do.
He wanted to sell the national jewels to the (((friends))) who paid for his campaign, and he did and he does.

b-but why the french don't like him, on TV they said that it was the "new boy", the new Kennedy because he's good looking and young!
Still, in the last elections, the € elections, his party was close second after the RN, Marine's Rassemblement National. (they also control the TV here, and Macron spends his days buiding laws to censor the internet)

Attached: 1551473881643.jpg (965x466, 84K)

The first enemies of France are the french themselves. If they had a sense of pride they wouldn't allow one single darkie on their soil. France is a dead end already.

>The first enemies of France are the french themselves. If they had a sense of pride they wouldn't allow one single darkie on their soil. France is a dead end already.

Attached: 1543086896669.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Where are you French mongrel mutt?

I know you post on RVF and swoop. Come out come out wherever you are ;)

Found the invader.

the population of europe is going to triple in the next 30 years and there is nothing that can be done to stop it

one billion people in africa and the middle east are going to be forced to migrate by climate change by 2050, and obviously they're all going to get straight on to dinghys and sail to europe

the tru enemy of france is the boomers who won't stop climate change

He's selling the country to his friends and foreigners
He's a traitor

Apprends ton histoire crétin.
La France a toujours eu des citoyens noirs depuis la conquête des antilles et ça a toujours marché. Il y a même eue des Sénateurs et généraux depuis la période de la Révolution.
C'est le Royaume de 1830 qui a tué la France en intégrant les B*ugnoules non assimilés sur notre territoire. Et leurs laxisme a provoqué une adaptation de la France aux minorités, et non le contraire du con. C'est pourquoi les S*mites et les Libéraux sont le cancer de la France, pas les noirs.

Attached: 558987a01f_50153331_toussaint-louverture-girardin.jpg (840x1024, 66K)

French people compared Le Pen and a monkey
and chose a monkey
The monkey is nothing wrong

Lol.

They thought they were electing another pretty-boy leftie, they got a nu-leftie that cares more about corporations and globalism than workers and people. He's basically the French version of Tony Blair.

I don't give a single shit, France is long gone now, they party hard on a dead corpse and I have my chuckle. Some people think that the great France will pop out of dust but they're deluded, 30% of the country is already brown and they don't notice them.

Those believing he was a leftie never listened to him or were complete retards

>or were complete retards
His party (LREM) is a literal sect.

>france is long gone now
No, you defeatist cucks are long gone, long gone from sanity

>Mamadou just moved next door the country is over

Attached: 1563700724288.jpg (708x800, 91K)

Wake up Jow Forumstard, have a walk in Vienna and count the austrians lmao. Everywhere you go it's the same, Paris, Berlin, Lyon, Marseilles, Nantes, Stuttgart, Hambourg, Bremen, Oslo, Stockholm, Bruxelles, Antwerp. There won't be an uprising, there won't be a race war, it's the end and it's happening right in front of our eyes and you won't do ANYTHING to prevent it because you simply can't. People are hacked, they have netflix and Macdonald's, it's all good. Enjoy the ride and embrace the show at least !

>have a walk in Vienna and count the austrians
Vienna has been like this at least since the Austro-Hungarian empire and Paris also has plenty of foreigners due to their colonies.
Kill yourself or go out in a blast if you're so mad about it. I don't care about racial purity, they're the new proles we wanted and needed so we could elevate ourselves out of the lower working class.

>WHITE GUD
>BROWN BAD

shit tier philosophy

No, it's a bad thing she can't express herself nearly as well as her father, she's genuinely stupider and a downgrade overall. Eloquence isn't just tricks and deceit, it's definitely a quality a politician and head of state benefits from

That's obviously fake news, but it would have been fantastic if it wasn't, especially because they mentioned him calling people soibois.

>Vienna has been like this at least since the Austro-Hungarian empire and Paris also has plenty of foreigners due to their colonies.
Yes I've read that particular austrian book. Croatians or serbians aren't camerounese or guinean on the cultural and ethnical plan. Paris has always been an european melting pot, not Brazzaville bis.
>Kill yourself or go out in a blast if you're so mad about it.
No I told you, it's funny to watch, but don't delude yourself that's all I say.
> I don't care about racial purity
It has never been about racial purity, but rather ethnical conservation like you'd do for polar bears or spefic endangered birds. I can't expect a retard to understand this, though.

> they're the new proles we wanted and needed so we could elevate ourselves out of the lower working class.
Here we can see how your brain is damaged. I don't mind doing farming work or engineer robots to do shitty tasks. But you would rather ship in slaves for this, and once they've enough of theor condition you close your eyes and your nose. You are a dumb globohomo, what they called an Untermensch.

Never said that, learn to read. Jordanians in jordany seem good people, same goes for every other ethnicities in the world. I don't hate people for the sake of hating them, but obviously multiculti has a limit and it has been crossed.

>Eloquence isn't just tricks and deceit, it's definitely a quality a politician and head of state benefits from
And it shouldn't. The most eloquent politicians are always the most vicious, exceptions are very rare.

>macron
>popular
He only won because le pen=Hitler meme and shortly after the French wanted to guillotine him

>polar bears or endangered birds

You're delusional if you think whites are anywhere near extinct

I like how you call people brainlets when you subscribe to the most brainlet ideology of all. Fascism and controlling what people think/do and who people fuck is Saudi-tier thinking.

>You're delusional if you think whites are anywhere near extinct
Numbers are numbers. White women fertility rate : ~1.5
Immigrant (1st and 2nd gen) women fertility rate : ~2,5
Every year, millions of extra european come in Europe. UN thin thank estimated that this will increase according to Africa's fertility rate and european needs for economy, otherwise governments pish for miscegenation in every way. If things continue like this, before 2100 there won't be a single european left of european background remaining in the west. Numbers are numbers.

>I like how you call people brainlets when you subscribe to the most brainlet ideology of all. Fascism and controlling what people think/do and who people fuck is Saudi-tier thinking
You leave in jordany so you don'r really live under a western democracy. So let me tell you one thing, dear foreigner : if you think you are free to vote, to chose who will fuck you raw here, then you're mistaken. We have a new word in the dictionary, it's called democrature. That's where we are. I'm not saying that we're on the chinese level, but it's not far from it.

Ultimately, segregation and subjugation keeps the worst elements of minorities in check while punishing those who are smart and want to be productive. While open borders rewards the best but also allows the worst to roam.

Imo there exists a happy medium, something like Australia or Canada or Singapore are doing. Meritocracy. But what constitutes a strike and how many strikes are too little or too many?

These are extremely complex issues and cannot be solved with HURR FURR NIGGERS COAL BURNERS HURR

B A S E D

Attached: macron's dumb fucking face.jpg (714x476, 32K)

>Here we can see how your brain is damaged
I have yet to see a single "argument" other than
>LOL OMG LOL CLOWN WORLD UR SO RETARDED
You're like a spoiled, mentally twisted child and most likely still a teenager, a virgin or both. There's no point in arguing with someone who whines about niggers while having a sub-50 IQ.

I feel a bit disappointed. I did my best to not fall into a Jow Forums like argument, but ultimately you're dargging us right towards it. I bother only because my time is worthless and I try to improve my english skill, don't be fooled. Caricatural views on sociological/demographics phenomenons aren't my objectives, I obviously pushed forward in order to have a global analysis on the facts rather than bullshits you read here and there. So please, keep your brainlet buzzwords, thanks.
Australia and Canada are good exemples. Canada, year after year is gaining field on the matter. Less than 54% of their citizen is now of extra european backgrounds. Australia is following Canada's path but this time with chinese spectrum flying over them. Putnam's hypothesis states that multiculturalism can work, sure, but you increase distress, lack of confidence in the society and so on. We witnessed it over and over again. It's a very dangerous paradigm and works as long as society runs well. But once an economical crisis happens, here shall begin the chaos.

your typical french hate anybody but himself. there are narcissistic assholes. everybody knows that who talked them.

>implying elections decide anything

>I have yet to see a single "argument" other than
That's because you don't know what an argument is. Re read your Schopenhauer's Eristische Dialektik. Come back then.

>I did my best not to fall into a Jow Forums like argument
You've been arguing exactly like Jow Forums since you entered the thread and you use the same uneducated armchair philosophies as Jow Forumstards.
>but you increase distress, lack and confidence in the society and so on
>So please keep your brainlet buzzwords
Irony is lost on you, you're just one of those enlightened edgy teenagers who think they know exactly how the world works because they read three books

Case in point.

The republic betrayed toussaint, who stayed loyal until the end
that’s why haiti is independent, because of French cruelty and arrogance

You haven't answered one single time on topic. Hat, you god damned retard.

Read the topic of the thread in the OP, self-hating half-nafri brainlet.

Funny how your ad personam strategy relies only on namecallings, when at first you just build an hypothetical character on adulthood and rationality. I give you one last chance, your very last chance to answer my last arguments (with ad personam attacks of you want, as long as you reply on my points on the subject we headed during the organic discussion), after that I will simply ignore you because there is no point answering to someone existing only with insults. By the way, are you an immigrant yourself ? I have this weird feeling. I can tell you that I'm a pure regional producy, my name goes accordingly with my homeland.

He mostly got elected by dumb boomers and people who were told electing LePen would be 1933 French edition
Then he screwed over the boomers

>I will not argue like Jow Forums
>keeps saying WHITE GUD, BROWN BAD in different ways

I hope you grow out of this shit

>>keeps saying WHITE GUD, BROWN BAD in different ways
I have not said a shade of that one single time in the present thread, I've even explained how that's not my mindser but I think repeating it will be pointless.

>I hope you grow out of this shit
I told you, I fully embraced the scheme of things and I enjoy the tragedy as I can.

You're a real hypocrite so there's no point in talking with you, you have your head so far up your own ass it's not even funny.
First you berate me for namecalling and in the last sentences you do the same in a slimy and dishonest way.

I have yet to see a coherent reply from your part but let's see what I can salvage from your posts:

Namecalling, not an argument.

Defeatism with a smug sense of intellectual superiority. Installing people who apparently don't belong to the same haplogroup as you as undesirable which might actually be true in real life but a sweeping generalization

Namecalling, insisting that mundane observations which were already observable 80 years ago prove anything. Lamenting that genocide and ethnic cleansing isn't a thing despite thinking that those would be inevitable given the circumstances. Blaming the lack of desire to start a genocide on consumerism.

Attempt and failure to disprove my points. Suddenly shift goalposts to ethnical conservation. No specification given other than a conparison to endangered species. Namecalling.
More namecalling. Hypothetical personal anecdote. Buzzwords and namecalling.

No explanation given as to why people of separate culturs can't coexist.

White replacement theory. Based on projected fertility rates, whites may actually become less. How niggers and muslims are to blame why white Europeans don't procreate is beyond me.
Mindless buzzword blabbering and lecturing.

Again posting statistics showing that european people don't get enough children. Blame is put on people of other ethnicies. Unsupported theory about the effects of an economic crisis on different ethnicies.

Lecturing again

I will answer in the moment. Just bad how you're entitled and keep this grudge upon me like your white as snow and did nothing wrong sophistically speaking, just move on man.

I'm not even the first to tell you this in this very thread so you might get it a lot, I hope you can someday become an adult and lose the smug superiority of thinking you're smarter than your peers to "realize" something you've been spoonfed by Jow Forums or similar shitholes.

No, you're not smart.
No, you're not sophisticated.
No, your worldviews have no ground in real life.

Yes, you are, at least mentally underaged.
Yes, you are a bottomfeeder.
Yes, you'll never amount to anything, that's why you believe the world is falling apart.
Yes, there's a world falling apart, it's your own world.
Yes, there's still hope for you dimwitted twat but only if you grow up.

>sets ultimatum for me, I should take his inane posts seriously or he'll stop responding
You're acting like an entitled brat yourself.

>Namecalling, not an argument
It is an argument. I'm pointing out a fact, he's not european as far as I know. "Invader" must be seen in a metaphoric way.

>
>Defeatism with a smug sense of intellectual superiority.
Realism, with a bit of cynical reading of the situation.
>installing people who apparently don't belong to the same haplogroup as you as undesirable
Undesirable is an abusive word, but yes, things would be collectively better if the society hadn't to deal with minorities. I don't have a particular insight of the austrian multicultural heaven, but here, in France, the land of the enlightenment, a black man can call for the hanging of white people and the massacre of their babies and gets away with a 2000€ fee because the white man is inherently evil and must pay, when a white man goes in jail for racial slurs (not a joke, it happened).
>which might actually be true in real life but a sweeping generalization
According to which standard ?

>Namecalling, insisting that mundane observations which were already observable 80 years ago prove anything.
Mundane observations are the only thing I can provide, the french republic has forbidden ethnical statistics for social peace, as they say.
>Lamenting that genocide and ethnic cleansing isn't a thing despite thinking that those would be inevitable given the circumstances. Blaming the lack of desire to start a genocide on consumerism
I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me, sorry.

>
>Attempt and failure to disprove my points.
You say this.
> Suddenly shift goalposts to ethnical conservation.
That's the whole point since my first intervention, hence the word 'invader'.
>No specification given other than a conparison to endangered species.
do I really need to extrapolate ?
>More namecalling. Hypothetical personal anecdote. Buzzwords and namecalling
This one is something lol.

1/2

>It is an argument. I'm pointing out a fact, he's not european as far as I know. "Invader" must be seen in a metaphoric way.
Failure to admit that you have no way to prove he's not French. He could be a frenchman while you aren't with the knowledge provided ITT
>Realism, with a bit of cynical reading of the situation.
Entirely subjective. Even with that explanation you're being a smug cunt.
>Undesirable is an abusive word, but yes, things would be collectively better if the society hadn't to deal with minorities. I don't have a particular insight of the austrian multicultural heaven, but here, in France, the land of the enlightenment, a black man can call for the hanging of white people and the massacre of their babies and gets away with a 2000€ fee because the white man is inherently evil and must pay, when a white man goes in jail for racial slurs (not a joke, it happened).
He got a charge for hatespeech. I'd wager you wanted to see him hang.
>According to which standard ?
Saying that they're all undesirable is a sweeping generalization.
>Mundane observations are the only thing I can provide
Your opinion is useless then
>I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me, sorry.
Failure to adress points dismisses you from the discussion.
>You say this.
Astute observation.
>That's the whole point since my first intervention, hence the word 'invader'
Failure to display clear intention.
>do I really need to extrapolate ?
No you don't. It's not an argument anyway.
>This one is something lol.
I've expected more.

wait so i read quickly and people itt are seriously arguing that france will survive it's demographic replacement ? just lol
this is the next brazil
even if we say that somehow brown people aren't so bad and they won't collapse the place (right) it will collapse simply because of the massive white flight and brain drain that takes place because of the demographic replacement

Yes this Brazilian is retarded

I've literally never heard of french "whites" fleeing France. Also if that's all so severe, why don't you just fuck more/produce more babies? I mean why can muslims do it but you're too dumb?

>No explanation given as to why people of separate culturs can't coexist
Never said that they can't coexist in a situation where the economy provides the basics in human's need as formulated by Maslow. If you want a typical case of multicultural collapse, take a look on what happened in the 90's, right after a bad year for the crops in the balkans. I don't have to epilogue on this, i think you know the subject yourself, I'm just wondering how you will tell me thay it was a special case, particular, with pre requisites.

>
>White replacement theory.
Which one ? Some attribute it to french writter Renaud Camus, I don't, some attribute to nazi's views on it, I don't, some will go back to Malthusians or luddist times, I don't. I just look at the statistics I have in hands and reports by the UN. I don't know if you understand the outstanding point you're actually defending. You're actually advocating that multiculturalism is something that always worked, alongside that societies need proles, that there is a demogrpahic shift for the better on the economical plan but on the other hand, you're saying that there is no mass-migration, no cheap labor force required, not that much of new workers doing the shitty job ? You don't realise how this sounds just ridiculous ?
>Based on projected fertility rates, whites may actually become less. How niggers and muslims are to blame why white Europeans don't procreate is beyond me.
Again, again. I will tell you, again. This might not even be the last time I'm afraid. I. Have. Nothing. With. Foreigners. They have the right to exist that is not even the question, I'm not a demiurge. All I say, backed by sociologists is that once a crisis occurs, two cultural groups can, and they will fight each others for their survival. It's a phenomenon that we can trace as long as History has been repertored. I don't hate anyone for what their ethnical category is.
2/3

>this brazillian
i wish it was an isolated case, i really do

Entracte [I'm the former french]
Eh, it appears an other challenger enters in the arena.

>I've literally never heard of french "whites" fleeing France.
Then you haven't been paying attention, as soon as someone finishes his studies, he leaves this place. All my high school friends have left the country for Canada, Australia, USA, Germany, Luxemburg, UK ... i even know one that left for fucking Brazil. I will leave too eventually.
Nobody wants to stay here
>Also if that's all so severe, why don't you just fuck more/produce more babies? I mean why can muslims do it but you're too dumb?
Because i'm not gonna single handedly change the opinion of 50 million peoppe. Even if every nationalist had 20 kids it wouldn't do shit. It's also unaffordable for middle classes. Besides, i just told you i believe France is dead and gonna collapse i'm not like "hUrr We nEed a 4th rEicH wE Will rIse fRoM tHe aShes !!!1" lol no i only said this is over. Done, finished. I don't believe for a second we can save this country and people who delude themselves that Africans will maintain the French economy at or above it's current level are just that, fucking deluded. If this whole thing doesn't end in civil war and massacre it'll already be a miracle.

Attached: PHOddc55dba-c8f8-11e5-a592-f093e3423acd-805x453.jpg (805x453, 41K)

The balkans is a relatively homogenous zone (for Europe) with hundreds of imagined ethnicies which can in some cases be broken down in neighboring villages thinking they're different ethnicies
>>White replacement theory.
> I just look at the statistics I have in hands and reports by the UN.
A very bold assessment indeed, you must be sn outstanding scholar in France you just look at the data and connect the dots
>I don't know if you understand the outstanding point you're actually defending. You're actually advocating that multiculturalism is something that always worked, alongside that societies need proles, that there is a demogrpahic shift for the better on the economical plan but on the other hand, you're saying that there is no mass-migration, no cheap labor force required, not that much of new workers doing the shitty job ? You don't realise how this sounds just ridiculous ?
You have to learn the basics of logic.
Just because I do not agree with a position of yours doesn't mean I automatically defend or advocate for a position which YOU deem to be the polar opposite of your original position.

Good news. So where is my blond sex slave ?

>
>Again posting statistics showing that european people don't get enough children.
That's not the only metric, in fact. I compare it to the immigrants and THAT is important to notice. There is a difference between two cultures, two civilisations, and there is definitely a competition on the fertility rate which is lodt by endemic population. I don't blame any of them. We, european, make less kids. Yes. That's how we have built exceptionnal individuals throughout history. That's how we work. You have no business to say how we have to adapt. They are disappearing and this is a fact that you don't deny. Your argument which states that "make just more babies" is flawed because there shouldn't be a competition between strangers and locals, this is the foreground of ethnical tensions in any way.

>Blame is put on people of other ethnicies
We are at home, put this in your head, there is no possible retreat.

>I'm not even the first to tell you this in this very thread so you might get it a lot, I s to "realize" something you've been spoonfed by Jow Forums or similar shitholes.
>Implying, implying, implying, implying
Bottom of the barrel to be honest. You're not and you won't ever be a psychologist. You have to follow a formation for this.

>No, you're not smart.
Never said so, mr the psychologist.
>No, you're not sophisticated.
Never acted so, mr the psychologist.
>No, your worldviews have no ground in real life.
The burden of proof is upon you, mr the biologist.
>Yes, you are, at least mentally underaged.
I doubt it, mr the psychologist.
>Yes, you are a bottomfeeder.
If you say so, mr the psychologist.
>Yes, you'll never amount to anything, that's why you believe the world is falling apart.

>Yes, there's a world falling apart, it's your own world.
Nope, mr the psychologist.
>Yes, there's still hope for youdimwitted twat but only if you grow up.
Let me tell you one advice, listen up. Projection is never a good strategy on internet.Ever.

There is a grand total of 5 blonde people left in France

3 of them are black footballers with dyed hair though

Interesting. What's your in for you if you believe that France will collapse? Satisfaction that you predicted it? So you can feel like the fucking Joker or something

>projection
A useless buzzword fitting for a useless person.

t. defeatist boomer

>Interesting. What's your in for you if you believe that France will collapse? Satisfaction that you predicted it? So you can feel like the fucking Joker or something
More like i'm sad about it and i want to vent. Another reason is that it simply boggles my mind to read people saying the current quality of life will be maintained, i just can't hear nonsense and not say i don't believe it. A third and maybe the most important one, is i want to warn the other Europeans. I don't want your country to end up like ours.

People have predicted the downfall of nations since nations came to be. Why do you think that your defeatist relevation will happen? Because you "looked at data"? And if you know that this will happen and you can't do anything about it you wouldn't seek validation.

the other 2 are polish immigrants