Did you play sports growing up?

did you play sports growing up?

did you wish that you did?

Attached: 1542583215296.png (282x346, 258K)

No and yes, if the memes are real, I envy mutts for having all that school sports, gyms and competitions

no. had a year with taekwondo but the club closed down. then i got into pistol shooting. won the national championship in my class and thats when i retired. girls and booze where more funny. regret it now bc i could buy any gun i wanted with that on my record but i didnt.

which ones did you play

does spain really not have gym class?

I had a head trauma so my parents were afraid to let me go to karate lessons that I wanted very much. I wish they did.

Attached: 1562294422385.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Yes or do you mean on an actual team? I only did that for one year.
They don't realize how good they have it

No, when I was a kid I hunted snakes and played around town- Still do to this day! Sports always bored me

Friends used to bully me when we played , so I didn't play .

Yes,two years of karate,two years of athletics,and one year of football.I Wish I did more

I never played outside as a kid and its biting me back in the ass now

So now you are normal person instead of armenian bydlo mobster

are you a tubby wubby dutchman now?

Yes, been playing since first grade and never stopped except for maybe a year. Still play in a team with a bunch of guys from the team I played in from age 7 to 19. 29 now and and it's incredible to think some of the people I've played together with for more than 20 years.

Are you bullied in Armenia for not being borzuha?

what does borzuha mean

Yes, we have it but it's a meme class just to force lazy kids and fatsos to do some exercise. I played football and basketball with friends mostly and now I'm training kick boxing

Means you into fight sports

I played baseball until middle school. Then I realized that coaches for team sports are retarded and I played tennis in high school instead.

Yes

It was probably the best contribution to my childhood and personality.

>Amerimutt
>Stupid baseball
Classic

Yes
No

Biggest contribution to swedish personality must be ass rape by african immigrant in childhood

Baseball is actually a very fun sport. What isn't fun is some assblasted 40 something who never even played in college thinking he's a God and yelling at everyone.

>So now you are normal person
Lol, no. Also, my leg is deformed too, so when my uni asked me to join their volleyball section trainings I never took it seriously and dropped after two months.
Yes, I was bullied in HS a lot, but not primarily because of being a sportlet, though it could vastly help me to avoid that faith.

Attached: 1563293238457.jpg (1075x1518, 228K)

Played hockey.
Fucked my knee and hip for life, walk with limp until I die. Should have stayed in front of my computer.

Иди кo мнe Aшoтик,пoжaлeю

No.
Yes.
I was severely put off sports by the fact all most boys would play at school or social clubs was fucking football. I still wish I did something cooler like martial arts and swimming, but my parents were poor (both cost money) and my father didn't give a shit.

Yeah we have our national version of baseball too(lapta),it was pretty fun to play in HS,its shame that f*ootball is number one sport here

I'm rather decent at boxing nowadays but i'm often day dreaming of being back to my 10y/o days and starting boxing much earlier

Извини Ивaшкa, нo я вoлцeл-нeпидop :(

Story?

>did you play sports growing up?
Yes, my dad forced me to play football and floorball.
>did you wish that you did?
No, I hate sports and always have.
I wish my dad wasn't a huge faggot.

Bыглядит ocнoвaннo (чё дeвcтвeнник или пpocтo зaбpocил этo бecпoлeзнoe зaнятиe?)

Was in middle of training season, went for it, got tackled. The little door into the ice rink opened, all my 110 kg went straight into the edge of the door, crushed my hip and snapped my knee.

I practiced archery for a number of years. Apart from that, I kicked the ball into the garage door from time to time. I preferred running around the woods or the garden playing soldiers to sports.

Aгa(дoбpoвoльный дeвcтвeнник)

I played a lot of sports and I'm still a weird fuck-up.

I play football since im 5 for my hometown :)

I mastered the blade at a young age, I have no more wishes.

i played plenty of different sports and never got that good at any of them

You dont have competitions in your school? Then with other schools and them regional? Yeh is obvious you didnt play shit. Most countries have it. I played basketball and i even played agaisnt other teams in venezuela and when i retired the team went to peru and other parts of colombia. Roadtripping with the lads was awesome.

The huge faggot in the story is you my son.

Started boxing and karate when I was 8. Did that for 11 years, swapped to MMA. 29 years old now, still practice MMA 3 times per week.

Are you a alpha fighter male?

why are there so many chads here?

Nope, it's my dad. He's an unemployed, alcoholic piece of shit. All he did when I was growing up was scream about sports.
Fuck him, I hope he dies alone.

Not as big and hardly between schools, more like against provinces and such like city selection then provincial... and so on

>Are you a alpha fighter male?
Kek nope. Never been in a real fight, work in a museum.

Attached: 1548443179710.jpg (315x315, 11K)

>Never been in a real fight
Do westerners really?
How you managed to achieve this?

I was doing karate for 6 years (almost black belt), then dropped because I got lazy and discovered pc gaming

I think it was worth it physically. I'd be way worth physically right now if I hadn't had it.
But time wise it was so awful
Also I'd probably rather be doing a chess class for 6 years, in hindsight.

>I got lazy and discovered pc gaming
Based