This is the happiest country in the world according to the UN

>This is the happiest country in the world according to the UN

Attached: Hervanta1.jpg (900x675, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@40.8587954,14.2926618,3a,75y,232.07h,90.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1ssrXrsakTJojExghuseS0eA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=srXrsakTJojExghuseS0eA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=177.21548&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
adaa.org/sites/default/files/Antidepressant use in 27 European countries associations with sociodemographic cultural and economic factors_FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which country is that?
Also, that's just common contemporary flat blocks. They lost a lot of style since the 70s, but they aren't particularly bad.

Woah I can't believe Pripyat is no longer dilapidated.

Benis :DD

Finland
>just common contemporary flat blocks
common in eastern europe you mean
they look brutalist and soulless
even in the poorfag parts of spain the commieblocks look more human and have nice roofs and windows (picrel)

Attached: aestrada.jpg (1797x620, 299K)

Full ranking
Basically, if you're a welfare state you're gonna rank high on this list
There was some other list called "Positive Experiences" where the happiest countries were all latino places like costa rica or panama

Attached: chartoftheday_17428_happiest_countries_in_the_world_n.jpg (960x684, 243K)

>Finland: from suicide hotspot to world's happiest country
fuck those jew statistics

who made them? this is clearly staged

Kek
Russians fear the HFC

Defended themselves from commies to build commieblocks by themselves lmao

Ehat about people that find happiness in slavery?.
Calling that the hapinness ranking is retarded as fuck.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Living in a nicely kept up commieblock area with lots of greenery is actually super comfy on top of being efficient

all unhappy people killed themselves

>you have to be happy because of these random metrics!!!!
why cant they just survey people and ask "are you happy?"

One Dane once told that a lot of Danes take antidepressants and that's the reality of "the happiest country"

>Finland
That surprises me.
>common in eastern europe you mean
>they look brutalist and soulless
>even in the poorfag parts of spain the commieblocks look more human and have nice roofs and windows (picrel)
Common CONTEMPORARY flat blocks; please, reread my post before going shitting on someone. The 60s and 70s ones look nice and interesting here, too. I was actually talking about it to a friend who studies architecture, and his take was that, basically, contemporary blocks look so boring because architects started minding thermodynamics. He says that regulations now require really thick and straight outer walls, so there's no interesting shapes or patterns anymore.
That being said, you're overreaching with the whole "soulless" shtick. The contemporary blocks are okay. They're just extremely boring.

if only they had no side-effects and no withdrawal syndrome

Happiness is a subjective experience.

This. Basically the study concluded that we have the least reasons to be unhappy. Biggest crisis we have is the existential one

Hervanta city mentioned.

Attached: 1547263095177.jpg (537x716, 201K)

I also heard that welfare is very generous in these countries therefore women can raise children without marriage, so they don't get married but fuck, then top tier alpha males fuck a lot of women and make babies. And a lot of beta males can't mate. So these societies are practically polygamous.

This, I mean look at all the athiests there. They aren't a happy people. The woman in pic related is a happy person

Attached: 1564828677366.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

I don't see what the problem is here? Just a bunch of unremarkable apartments with some nice nature. Spain (and essentially everywhere else in continental Europe) is full of apartments like these.

>why cant they just survey people and ask "are you happy?"

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>even in the poorfag parts of spain the commieblocks look more human and have nice roofs and windows (picrel)

Why is Italy so different then?

google.com/maps/@40.8587954,14.2926618,3a,75y,232.07h,90.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1ssrXrsakTJojExghuseS0eA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=srXrsakTJojExghuseS0eA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=177.21548&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Herwood is unironically a comfy suburb.
t. used to study there

Any finn can confirm that?

that reminds me of valencia a lot. barcelona's houses are kinda like that too
only atlantic BVLLS have aesthethics in Spain
got any OC pics?

Attached: IMG-20181228-WA0047.jpg (1600x1200, 277K)

that's a LOT of antennas

The only difference between commieblocks and your baroque shit is facade decoration

that methodology just assumes you cant be unhappy because you have everything and little adversity in some place like finland, in reality no adversity makes life boring and seem meaningless. you can be unhappy in le 1st world and you can be perfectly happy in the 3rd world

Is getting depressed by affordable/social housing complexes a thing? I hadn't heard of getting depressed by "commieblocks" before coming to this board.

She's a soulless imbecile

Lel.
adaa.org/sites/default/files/Antidepressant use in 27 European countries associations with sociodemographic cultural and economic factors_FINAL.pdf

Attached: 0E8E41B8-78B1-445D-A77F-EEF5FB04C75A.jpg (1248x958, 417K)

Countries that are supremely cucked and follow UN guidelines always top the lists. Canada Sweden Finland etc. It's all a lie.

Wow I should move to bulgaria

what the fuck 85%+ of sweden takes antidepressants regularly? that seems off

Ah yes the classic American idiot memepost
85% of Swedes who take antidepressants take them regularly

learn to read

yeah noticed that after, y axis title is misleading from first glance

If - even for a brief second - you think it's realistic that 90% of the population of a country could be regular users of antidepressants I recommend a job at a nuclear missile testing facility for you

stay mad fernando

Third world cope LOL

t. takes 10 pills of antidepressants a day

Attached: HappyNationsAntidepressantuseinthetopratedcountriesintheHappinessIndex_534c1e50338e4_w1500.jpg (1500x1060, 258K)

Looks nice, user!
They also have a big academic performance in all areas of knowledge (except religion), a beautiful Nothern territory, good internet connections, cute girls...
I would like to move they if they have a good Catholic clergy.

Miguel if you are happy, what are you doing here?