Why Vietnamese are smartest people in Southeast asia?

why Vietnamese are smartest people in Southeast asia?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (550x467, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sajgon
youtube.com/watch?v=5VWc6it0EWw
youtube.com/watch?v=YH-m3FX2mA8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they interbreeded with French men.

I dunno, but I've been to Vietnam and I love them.
Plus, they aren't plagued by our retard soldiers like Korea, so the default response to seeing a white guy isn't hatred and remorse like it is with Koreans.

everyone here is a moron
t. moron

Obviously it's the Thai since they are first world

t. Villager

Villagers are actually very nice and honest. You probably want to be surround by Villagers in VN.
City people are cunning, deceitful and materialistic.

The only first world country here is Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand are second world, the rest are third or fourth worlds

I know that. I was just shitposting. Had much more fun with people in the small towns than I did the big cities. Everybody was too friendly in the cities, like they were selling me something. In the small towns they were a lot more down to earth; they didn't seem to even care that i was present. I don't like people trying to milk Americans for cash with fake interactions; I much appreciate people who are honest and present themselves under no pretenses
Though, even the city folk are miles better than the Chinese

I have the opportunity to study one year in Hanoi university, should I do it?

I love Vietnamese people, extremely hard working and smart.

We have a noticeable Vietnamese community and if there's a Vietnamese child in a class with 20 Poles, the Vietnamese child will be always the smartest one with the best grades, even if it starts the school knowing only three words in Polish.

They're a good replacement for Jews.

Shit, I was impressed even with your cities though. Forgot my phone on a taxi in Nha Trang, spent about an hour before I realized it and when I found the cab, I saw my phone sitting in the door cubby in the rear driver's side. Someone had noticed my phone and put it there, since u sat on the passenger's side. Here in the States, thar only happens in small towns. In cities, it's very likely someone would have taken it. From what I heard, theft is more common in the Northern cities, though, and Nha Trang is in the south

>Malaysia and Thailand are second world,

The difference between Malaysia and Thailand is like between Italy and the Philippines.

Malaysia is 1,5-world, Thailand is 2,5-world.

what major?
tThe growing cities are great.
been to Vung Tau, love Vung Tau
been to Nha Trang, love Nha Trang
been to Da Lat, love Da Lat
live entire life in Saigon, ate Saigon

Vietnamese are the hottest men in Asia

Don't Koreans basically worship americans?

Do Vietnamese people ever think of the Vietnam war as the lost chance to become an advanced, developed economy like South Korea? Or you only see it as a glorious victory over a foreign invasion?

Text book narrative is
>glorious victory over a foreign invasion
but it is hard to deny what is right in front of you. Korea success was not guaranteed in the beginning. Korea for most of the 20th century was an authoritarian state that abused its citizens as much as you hear that North Korea does. It wasn't until the late 80s that democratic reforms were implemented and their economic miracle started picking up speed. Despite historical hindsight, people here do draw comparison all the time. Saigon, on its own, has been trying to get back to the level that it was pre 75. Talking about the past can't change it, making choices in the present changes the future.

> It wasn't until the late 80s that democratic reforms were implemented and their economic miracle started picking up speed.

Well, actually their economic miracle already started under the dictator Park Chung-hee.

>Talking about the past can't change it, making choices in the present changes the future.

That's what I like about all East Asians, here people would rather cry over history that is long gone and demand reparations and compensations from everyone instead of working harder.

It actually was guaranteed from the beginning. The same for Singapore, Taiwan, etc
Everyone knows they are going to be successful. Because they have incredible infrastructure left from colonial era from their ruler.
What does Vietnamese have? I cant think of anything because VN people themselves sold or destroyed everything or simply dont care.
I love VN more than anything but it is too optimisitc to think VN will be the same as these country without any major change in the people themselves.

Saigon is a mess but along with Da Nang, Can Tho they are probably among the best you can find in VN

>Saigon is a mess

funny fact, in Polish "sajgon" literally means "mess"

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sajgon

eh, very interesting bro
Almost same reading even
There probably a lot of Vietnamese people in Poland too, we actually have very good relationship

Yes, we've had a Vietnamese community since the 1970s when Vietnamese students started to come here, but it boomed in the 1990s when Vietnamese immigrants came here to run shops with cheap clothes imported from Asia.

Nowadays, we already have a sizeable Vietnamese intelligentsia, these people are extremely smart and assimilate pretty well, second-generation Vietnamese speak Polish as their native language.

I think Poland doesn't use this asset, even for tourism purposes, unfortunately. Poland is completely unknown in Vietnam and the other way around - Poles don't know as much about Vietnam as they should and Vietnamese people here are often called just "Chinese" which is a generic term for yellow people. Vietnam is an emerging superpower in South East Asia so it is necessary for us to maintain good relationships with this country.

How do I get a Vietnamese bf?

>Vietnam is an emerging superpower in South East Asia so it is necessary for us to maintain good relationships with this country.

Thank you,
I hope that we have more open and convenience environment which welcome more foreign workers from developed country like Poland in the next 10 years.
I do want to learn more and hope more Polish tourist will come and enjoy our VN culture while spread your aspiration and influences too.

economics

I think it's cute when you are a Polish tourist in Vietnam and suddenly a Vietnamese guy approaches you and tells you in Polish that he lived 17 years in Poland:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VWc6it0EWw

But we also have Vietnamese festivals etc:

youtube.com/watch?v=YH-m3FX2mA8

No there aren't many in Poland because Poles are racist as fuck. Tons is east Germany though

I adored Da Lat as well. That was easily one of the top 5 comfiest places I've ever been.

What? No. From what I gathered when I was there (take this with a grain of salt, as I only spent a few hours in Seoul during a layover), they seem to be generally mistrusting of a lot of us, and it doesn't help that all the (American) soldiers I saw out on the town were carrying themselves like drunken asses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people_in_Poland

> with common estimates ranging from 50,000 to 60,000

We're not racist towards Vietnamese at all.

>Italy is 1,5 world
Imagine actually believe this shitty meme made by nordcucks. Enough shitposting for you, come and take care of our demented elders

The only reason you have a Vietnamese community is because of the whole eastern bloc system back in the days. Modern Poland is a white supremacist nazi shithole.

Attached: Europeans.png (1000x880, 223K)

are you the guy that mentioned 2 marxist tests? It might be school specific.

>The only reason you have a Vietnamese community is because of the whole eastern bloc system back in the days.

They didn't leave Poland when the system changed though.

Poland is 2nd world so no wonder even 1,5-world is an improvement for us. But Italy is 1,5-world as compared to actual first world countries like Japan or Sweden.

btw Poles don't work in Italy since like 2008

orange agent

yes before mods deleted the post, do all unis have marxist exams?

state schools do

DO Vietnamese love Black people?

Attached: Korean Students Speak (8).jpg (1280x853, 217K)

I nearly hit a black guy with my scooter because he was jaywalking in the dark

Attached: 1556532351100.png (454x453, 73K)

The premise that they are smart, unlike the other asian countries, is eminently false. You have no proves of it.

bump

hello!

Vietnamese are smart unlike other SEA peoples

As much as japanese people.

Attached: hafu_anwsers_questions (1).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

There's black people in vietnam? How did they get there?

Tourist

Its sad that much of Vietnam felt equal to or only slightly lesser in quality than parts of American cities. Despite that, it felt much safer. America is easily second world at this point

I think it comes from Vietnam scoring high on PISA and shit while other SEAniggas score low. Also because viets are the most chinky and more chinky is associated with more smart.

Because they are YUE BULL.
t. Cantonese

Pls translate

Southern Chinese and Vietnamese are basically the same ethnicity.

Attached: 1559482952360.png (800x1300, 122K)

Vietnamese and Cantonese were both once the Yue people. But the Cantonese got CHINKED hard while Viets got CHINKED but less hard.