Murder: -21.2%
Lesion followed by death: -5.3%
Robberies against financial institutions: -38.5%
Cargo robbery: -27.3%
Vehicle robbery: -27.5%
Robbery followed by death: -23.8%
Homicide attempt: -8.6%

justica.gov.br/news/collective-nitf-content-1565716046.28

Attached: 1565449593949.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

Based

Attached: DoWZBJI.jpg (700x638, 102K)

If soyjack ever tried to rape me I'd tell him to :"F*CK OFF"

wow fixing crime by doing literally nothing thats new

Is fake jewish statistics really all you bolsokikes have to defend this shitty president?

do you have better stats than post it

Getting raped in Brazil is not a big deal because monkeys have small dicks.

Why do Brazilians think we care about monkey politics?

well you cared enough to come here and make a reply to this thread

Get.

>Robberies against financial institutions: -38.5%
unbased

>isolating gang leaders by sending them to federal prisons with far better security
>holding leaders in prison responsible for murders within their gang's area of operation, this makes them less likely to send execution commands
>better integration between federal, state and municipal security
>individual public security programs in each state
>disarticulation of organized crime by hurting their finances with deep investigations
>BUT THEY DINDU NUTHING

The biggest change is the way federal prisons are managed. Here in Brazil, gangs are controlled from inside the prisons and the worst thing is, previous governments constantly caved in to criminal factions at the threat of riots, mass killings (of rival gang members), etc. They usually did this to keep faction leaders in low-security prisons where things like cellphones are easily obtained.

Immediately when Bolsonaro got in charge he told these guys to fuck off and started hauling every gang leader to maximum security federal prisons. They try riots, but he just doesn't give a fuck. A month ago there was one where 57 prisoners were killed and when asked about it he said "I really don't care, go ask their victims or something".

This is still a constant thing, by the way. Pretty much every week you can spot a large convoy here in my city transferring one of these dumbasses to another prison, although he has already crippled the hierarchy of most large cartels in the country.

>fake statistics to pretend you're doing something
go suck his circumcised cock you monkey

But that's small crimes. How are they going to fix the high profile crimes?

Stats are individually collected per state and are confirmed by independent NGOs, faking it would be a massively complex undertaking.

White collar crime is constantly being investigated and punished in Lava Jato still, our congress and supreme court are corrupt as fuck and still trying to kill it though.

Drug seizures are also at their historical highest, it's over for you amhed, you will now have to pay extra for your coke from your local friendly dealer.

So much better than Australia for drug od, you don't even rate.

Great

Attached: 1565997020535.png (448x463, 181K)

Based.
>"I really don't care, go ask their victims or something"
BASED!!!!!

Sounds like these are actually sensible things rather than the attitude espoused by the far right in the US