Why are africans so inbred?

Attached: 66AB81CE-4E41-43EB-90E8-D4FB615B872E.jpg (640x452, 98K)

But there's not data for most of Africa. The real question is, why are muslims so inbred?

father's brother's daughter marriage

south indian hindus also practice cousin marriages. in north India, the Indo-Aryans imposed a unique system of Gotra where you cannot marry a person from another gotra, therefore preventing inbreeding. (a gotra is like a male ancestral line, like Y-DNA)

Wait why are Canadians so inbred?

How come nobody makes fun of sandnigs for fucking their family members?

muslims

>B-but muh south american white trash!!!

Attached: 1555183321484.png (708x800, 71K)

does gotra = jati?

the southern inbred meme is pure Jewish projection from Hollywood.

fucking family members is fine, what is degenerate is having children with them wtf

Absolutely based. Sandniggers are insecure to extreme levels and deserve to be ridiculed at every step. I would literally swim across the mediterranean sea just for those juicy MENA tits.

this is probably the number one reason why middle easterners are so low IQ

>you cannot marry a person from another gotra
So you have to marry someone who shares a male ancestor with you? How does that prevent incest?

Ashkenazis are super inbred and they have very high IQ

They are latam tier, and latams dont inbreed

Askhenazis are evolved to have high intelligence so inbreeding actually benefits their intelligence.

not really, there are a lot of highly endogamous high IQ groups such as the ashkenazis or tamil brahmins

spics are actually pretty smart they just take collective siestas during their IQ tests so it seems as though they aren't

those are endogamous not inbred

t. jose manuel maria gonzalez hernandez

Spic cope

I'm from Alabama and agree with this wholeheartedly.

spics are literally hapas how could they not be smart as a hybrid species of the two smartest races?

Attached: be arab.jpg (703x682, 109K)

Amerindians are SEAsian tier

Ay no

no they aren’t
jewish inbreeding is a meme

How did you get pics of the Swedish Jow Forums meet?

So you see no problem with being a literal motherfucker if she doesn't get pregnant?

fucking your mom is based

Irish are crypto-Jews so I don't believe you.