Why are "foreigners" always half-Japanese in anime? Picture related is half-Russian, half-Japanese, for an example

Why are "foreigners" always half-Japanese in anime? Picture related is half-Russian, half-Japanese, for an example.

Attached: IMG_4680.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZwu_-He4gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BcSuAhbtIFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xtPDiYHUWuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LEovWGGPfac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not cute

Anime is cancer

She's not half anything nigger, it's a fucking drawing you freak.

Japdogs are retarded, they believe that hafus can inherit whiteoid traits and are not just as chinky as they are

She's half-Russian half-American though.

because it's convenient from a storytelling perspective
How else are you supposed to have a foreign kid character that speaks japanese fluently

They need excuse for why they speak perfect Japanese (or only comical grammar mistakes with a perfect accent) while speaking their second ''native'' language with a heavy Japanese accent.

To appease their little brain
Plus they are all xenophobic so they won't like a full russian anime girl for example

Japs are hapa supremacists and they want their women to be bred by BWC

Speaks the shittiest Russian of them all too

Has there ever been an anime character that spoke another language properly? I genuinely can't think of anything.

>half-Russian, half-Japanese
>Blonde

Attached: 1561067438412.png (657x527, 38K)

So they have an excuse to speak japanese. Do you really think they'd go out of their way to hire a foreigner voiceactor just to have a special character from some random country when they can just simply make the character half japanese and hire a japanese voiceactor

What r u talking about?

She is 100% Russian.
no half-japanese.

Attached: 156308998552.jpg (444x250, 21K)

Jomon admixture can give you blond hair

Her Russian is awful. Why can't seiyuus take accent classes like actors in any other country
>haRAUshou, supaSHIIIba, BUUriyaddo

True, science have shown that all Japanese are jomons hence Europeans and very different from Asians
Japan is not Asian

Watch Kirino Mosaic

No way half-russian / half-japanese/korean can looks somewhat like russians. I don't believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=WZwu_-He4gQ

Half-russian gives you blonde*
Fixed.

Why are Japanese so obsessed about being whiter than other asians?

We have Russian Seiyu Jenya.
I don't know why they didn't choose Jenya for this russian character.

isn't that Korea tho? they're the ones who look like corpses with makeup because they want to be white

Wenge "China" from Ping Pong
youtube.com/watch?v=BcSuAhbtIFg

Both jomons and russians carry genes for blonde hair
Nipponese are white, hitler himself called them aryans

maybe we wants to join "WHITE" category.
because all 1st countries are white countries except Japan.

Eh. The pronounciation is relatively ok (moreso for part 2), but it's still just short set phrases and well known cusswords. Give me a full sentence that doesn't sound like it was read out in katakana

>hitler
Hitler was retarded

>can looks somewhat like rus
russians look hapa

Attached: 600px-Noone_WESG_2018_Ukraine_Finals.jpg (600x400, 34K)

dont

Attached: 1531759323909.jpg (1116x860, 217K)

SANADA BICH

He is not russian

HORY SHIDD

>russians looks hapa
Delusion

I hope they'llcast her in the new season of Golden Kamuy.

because its not really important, its a joke character

there is no difference between ukrainian and russians

youtube.com/watch?v=xtPDiYHUWuQ
Google gave me this not too bad

Blease

Kike

nah

Not bad, but it has my favorite thing about Japs speaking English: knowing how to pronounce r and l differently, but mixing them up

>you rook learry suplised

So you want to become like the west huh?

Attached: wp2960903.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

Can't blame them at least they can say TH properly unlike lots of Israelis

>Half Japanese characters always have a British father
OBSESSED

I am half Armenian.
What are you, user?

Attached: 1566162284320.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

t. asian insect retard

No. Russians don't looks like hapa, it's your insect fantasy

There are 2 children. One half is Russian half Korean and the other with 2 Russian parents.
youtube.com/watch?v=LEovWGGPfac

Learn the difference, retard

Why are you so rude, user...

Attached: 46484658468.png (992x786, 154K)

>advanced level of japanese after 5 years of dedicated study
honestly kin'iro mosaic doesn't sound too far off

He wants to be a full Armenian

Just don't be like Sweden

Hitler was sided with insects and meds and killed 25+ mil russians. He was anti-white

Wtf are you doing in rushka? Hopefully you get beat up by some Russians.

yesyusyu

noone almost looks like this guy.
why are you denying your hohol heritage ivan?

Attached: 4fa4a6bd0337b1769850e215dd7e2d24.jpg (650x1000, 42K)

I hate insect.

You still have to consider that these are trained professionals who get paid for this, yet only sound marginally betterthana rando israeli off the street

Hohol is not an ethnicity

Russians are not white

Attached: Patton-with-quote.jpg (490x598, 113K)

Lol

Attached: 2BDAC554B96445A191A67236F51C98E2.jpg (834x1232, 442K)

Pottery

Attached: 1565894982415.png (1682x978, 141K)

Russians are whiter than g*rm*ns

Attached: mutton.png (2940x1000, 1.06M)

Her Russian is the most annoying thing in the anime. Everything else is great but if you can speak a bit of Russian you just want to kill yourself
Russian males also look like they skipped a step in evolution. Russian girls love foreigners for that reason.

Same with Hohols or Serbs btw.

Joseph Joestar is American though

>Russian girls love foreigners
Really?

Attached: 1554464166909.jpg (303x404, 37K)

honorary* aryans, not aryans

>CURAIZI DIAMONDO

You are NOT to insult hapas

Attached: AE43FBE7-E784-4090-A0CD-89DA28F2A054.jpg (1124x1113, 215K)

Russian is better than your autistic language

Because Japanese people want to have an exotic foreigner character with yellow hair, but they don't want it to have any actual resemblance to a realistic white person. If the character was fully white it would have to be drawn more ethnic, like with a big nose or deep set eyes.

Most hapas are not blonde and blue eyed/

Anime characters already look more like white people than Asians though?

Not really, you're just used to looking at white faces so you don't see your own ethnic features. I used to be the same way until I picked up drawing as a hobby. Anime characters pretty much all have flat, baby faces and tiny noses which are pretty much the opposite of white people.

Japs have tiny noses?

Attached: 1555938340139.jpg (1280x960, 271K)

Compared to whites, yea.

Lmao no they don't Japs have wide noticeable fucking noses and how are their eyes even remotely similar to animie even in both shape and colour , there is also the hair colour and the overall face shape too, I mean how the fuck are characters like Naruto even supposed to be jap ?

Half Japanese characters are most likely half German Half Russian or always British

Only i'm finding their noses big?

Attached: 1555938557407.jpg (932x935, 321K)

His grandfather is British...

Compared to Russians?
Or i'm blind?

Attached: 1564696968984.png (1280x853, 1.86M)

Damn you guys are coping really hard. I meant objectively, Japanese people have about the same width/slightly thinner noses than white people, but their nose bridge projects probably 3 times less so the nose ends up being much smaller. Here's an objective facial composite, unlike your cope folder pictures.

Attached: avg.png (744x295, 224K)

Delusion

It's just the facts. Sorry man, white people just have large noses. We can't really do anything about it, so there's no point in trying to deny it. It also really doesn't matter, so there's no point in trying to deny it from that angle as well.

>white people just have large noses
Kike trait

more like Semite trait

Yeah. But same goes for most Slavs. The girls dont like the men, and I can kind of understand it.
I like Russian. Its a nice language and I didnt find it that hard to grasp the basics.
Learning Niptalk seems way harder

wh*teoids rule

Attached: RIAN_archive_834147_Hoisting_the_banner_in_Port-Artur._WWII_1941-1945.jpg (1000x847, 286K)

>The girls dont like the men, and I can kind of understand it.
Looks like projection

Give rusian gf
NOW

Attached: 1516825680667.jpg (400x388, 35K)

>Russian girls love foreigners for that reason.
Maybe that's true for other whiteoids, but russians, including russian women, dont like nigger and muslimes

It's not a kike trait. Large noses are common in South Europe, Middle East and Caucasia.

If anything, the Semite is like a parasite, it tries to initiate the local population and it gains some of their traits. Think of it as a parasite taking over a host.

GuP has the best Russian girl in anime

Attached: __clara_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_shio_nizumu__7638bd757fb794d77aa0f14dac070129.jpg (1600x2000, 233K)

Japs (and other Asians) wish they were white lol

Attached: 1560482743964.jpg (597x1067, 204K)

Why? The girls liked me. And every other westerner. Dont now who it is I am supposed to be projecting myself on here

Half-whites can have blue eyes. I've seen it.
I've never seen a half-white blonde.