America imprisons more people than China. Let that sink in

America imprisons more people than China. Let that sink in

Attached: prisonpopulation.png (1040x858, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world.wng.org/2018/10/the_puzzle_of_china_s_low_crime_rates
youtube.com/watch?v=0gJ0nfQ9dEU
youtube.com/watch?v=tcUQ05VvwDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the price of freedom

Our prison and justice systems are in fact fucking retarded and fucked up, but China is prolly a lot higher. The dont report all of their crimes and prison stats.

Comparing "The land of the free" with repressive communist regime and saying you look better doesn't really work. Hell, most poor people over here are rich compared to some Africans since they have a well to get free water and can afford a chicken.

The US does have more niggers

America actually imprisons people that commit crime
Here, most criminals get suspended sentences and leniency

America also has more niggers than China

DESPITE

>muh freedom

Attached: 1535311795103.png (897x1197, 202K)

Chicago's homicide clearance rate: 9.5%.

Brazil doesn't imprison enough.

american prisons are private owned and their owners can sue when theres too little prisoners becasue muh profits, so they imprison people for total bullshit and deny rightful paroles. acting like american prison system works is a higher degree of retardation

Attached: 1535619962683.jpg (480x451, 46K)

lmao dumb fuck if they had their way they would imprison people for drinking, they tried. Of course you can say this when everything is a crime in the "land of the free"

>but China is prolly a lot higher. The dont report all of their crimes and prison stats
SEETHING COPE

American don't want to confront this because they know their economy is built on literally only 2 things, being imprisoned and dying for israel

I've heard stories and read about arbitrary bullshit laws commies made to fuck with people, and even to me american laws are mind blowing. my favourite example is "public intoxication". in the land of the free, there is literally no legal way to return home from a bar after you've had a few drinks.

>their economy is built on literally only 2 things, being imprisoned and dying for israel
perfect description

Attached: 5jrLHWNwqz4.jpg (1079x1079, 232K)

It's true though.

world.wng.org/2018/10/the_puzzle_of_china_s_low_crime_rates
youtube.com/watch?v=0gJ0nfQ9dEU

WOW CHINA HAS TRAFFIC

This one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcUQ05VvwDw

>China’s homicide rate in 2016 was 0.62 per 100,000 residents, one of the lowest rates in the world
that looks suspiciously close to what the homicide rate of Chinese in other countries like the UK, is the English judicial system also "cooking" their stats in favour of the Chinese living in England? the Chinese in England/Wales also commit less crime than the White British, and also the Roma or Blacks in England

Attached: Py8bmqh.png (2628x1196, 112K)

This.

It's absurd to think about it, but in America, prison is an industry.

Then how come subsaharan countries don’t top that chart?

The people emigrating from China are wealthy and well-educated, not the average Chinese. We're both from developing nations, I didn't have to tell you this. And watch this video made by people who actually lived there I'm not defending America's corporate prison system but I don't think China is safer, and I never go by statistics because I know my country, it's better to check the videos and posts by people who actually lived there and where they stayed, if you want to know what's really like.

That’s because everyone else just lets crime run free.

fuck men!

roudy and aggressive men should not be allowed to roam around in the street.

feminism FTW!

YouTube of this western shill doesn't count as evidence.

well nowadays they are rich, but the first Chinese that emigrated out of China were certaintly not, generally they came as illiterate miners or railworkers, the first Chinese that arrived to Britain were just illiterate sailors, but they didn't stay sailors

The private prison system has led to a massive inflation of both the creation of and sentence length of victimless crimes. Up until fairly recently you could go to prison for years just because you have some pot on you.

The idea of the "land of the free" having such a thing as a victimless crime in the first place is baffling. I'm not exactly one of those "IT'S JUST A PLANT, DUDE" people but what place does the government have in preventing others from making life-destroying decisions? Cigarettes are legal and the last time moral pearlclutchers tried to ban alcohol it resulted in the Italian maffia gaining a permanent presence in America, so why do the same thing with weed? Hell, the substance that kills the most Americans are probably Fre-... *ahem* FREEDOM fries. When is congress going to ban the sale and possession of those?

because they're run by niggers

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Kys zhang, if china had blacks china would imprison lots of ppl too

according to UNODC, Chinese homicide stats are just fine, it's actually in a lot of Sub-Saharan African countries where we don't know exactly the homicide rate

>but China is prolly a lot higher. The dont report all of their crimes and prison stats.
COPE
O
P
E

BEING

America also has niggers

spotted the retard

Attached: 1564507568223.jpg (638x558, 63K)

>and I never go by statistics because I know my country
idiot there's no way you can possibly know your country, it has 200 MILLION people, 8.5 MILLION km2

I doubt chink insectoids are telling the truth about their statistics.

I don't see a sink at my front door