I'm 25. Fucked 2 girls, got bj from 2 others and made out with like 10 girls...

I'm 25. Fucked 2 girls, got bj from 2 others and made out with like 10 girls. Haven't had sex in almost 2 years and in that period I approached 7 girls but got rejected by all of them. Am I an incel?

Attached: 1558804249698.jpg (792x658, 218K)

>rejected by 7 girls in 2 years.

you are just lazy.

You sound like me.
Clearly, you've had success but I'd recommend dressing better/getting a tad more fit and working on your social skills. If you can't get laid after that, kys.

that is the epitome of normal

>haven't been rejected in 30 years
Am I actually a Chad?

Attached: Chad.png (560x602, 544K)

youre above the average 4channel poster

You're a gigachad for Jow Forums standards

I still feel quite pathetic so I can get inside the gang.

Chads go out to bars and approach 10+ women a night just to get one. 7 girls in 2 years? Pathetic.

Nah, incels don't have the balls to ask girls out. Been 2 years since I got laid as well. We're gonna make it, bro

I didn't even ask about being chad.

but for some reason getting all that fit and /fa/ only for pussy sounds really pathetic to me
am I wrong?

Fuck you Croatiashart. You never had sex with any of this girls. These were only your wet dreams. Stop ashaming people who never wasting their lives for playing with femoids.

You don't feel normal?
Your stats sound normal for an ugly dude.

well it's for your body health as well and in general even men who are straight will prefer interacting with you if you look fit and in shape.

Don't go all the way, but definitely improve a little bit. Obviously whatever you've got rn isn't working otherwise you wouldn't be here user.

Yes but it's ok.

actually I am not that desperate I started posting here only to improve my english and laugh at funny memes with that green frog you guys draw

Look for a girlfriend instead of fucking random whores

Russian Jew guy used to post pics of teen girls he fucked with timestamps. So even though he probably was with two dozen women something still sends him to this place.

this is a good advice actually.

no, you just get the grills you 100% know will give it to you. Thats not bad tho.

If you can't get a girl for two years you're literally an involuntary celibate

25 too, never held hands with a girl

I mean, I had a girl orbiting me for a decent chunk of that time. I just didn't stick my dick in her because she was insane and she was hard enough to get rid of without taking her virginity

I don't understand.