Varg is blowing the fuck southerners again, someone stop him please

Varg is blowing the fuck southerners again, someone stop him please

Attached: ECizP5BXYAAInLE[1].png (755x840, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1164302394211151873?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=flfMXpzbMZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw
youtube.com/watch?v=VSoItWtL7Pk&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turks be like
> w-we are black I swear... k-kara boğa

How did such a retard manage to make such good music in the 90's?

LEBANON IS NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY

>good music

Filosofem is a banger, m8

That Muslim would behead his pathetic pagan ass, how embarrassing, varg truly is a failure.

what are the 77 replies?

KARA BOĞA

And what else?

You're not Germanic

Right-wing is stipud and paranoid

>the so-called """black""" Turkkkoid

w-well... dunkelheit is good

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1164302394211151873?s=09

All the releases before Filosofem were pretty decent.

varg is a retard and not an european nationalist, but a cuckdrone with a twitter account
>he would die to defend a t*rkslime rapeseed
what a subhuman

turks be like damn this sun is too spicy

turks ate whiter than south euromoors(blacks)

he right you retard

This guy isn’t a real Turk, he only looks like that because of European blood. Less than 1% of Turkish men look like that. Overwhelming majority of Turkish men are brown and black

You heard it here first fellows, the ancient tribes of Anatolia have always been muslim and paganism never existed there.
Sometimes Varg just says stupid shit for no reason.

The harfoot hobbit knows that varg is right, he is just trying desperatelly to shut it down.

>1488
Based af

Lebanon used to be a European country until the Turks and Arabs invaded.

People still follow this guy

Just as every other swarth in here trying to maintain their merchant trick going.

he'll be banned from Twitter in a couple of days, meds always win baby

Like how did that not sound like something the merchant meme would say? Medshits are more kikes than a good portion of israelis. Lets kill them all shall we?

Attached: 1546929388118.png (710x800, 166K)

I don't know why he stopped making videos since kiketube banned him. He has bitchute, but never uses it.

Based Varg following up Turkish TV series like a bored Arab housewife
youtube.com/watch?v=flfMXpzbMZo

Hey khuya, what is this leaf??

future of europe is brown
white dicklet cope can't change that

Attached: 1565832911555.png (1434x1468, 1.88M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw
pretty much it

calm down mr bean

Hvis lyset tar oss is fucking class lad

Varg is a literal dumb subhuman who criticises Italians for blocking migrants from European because they aren’t a nordic phenotype.
He literally posted a picture of some white syrian saying he is European but italians are not even thought that white syrian is 1/1 million refugees

Levant become Muslim first before they ever reach Anatolia

azool felekh

stop being a self hating arab, mario al-itali

kuusi samaa numeroa

Is he right?

Attached: Varg civilization.jpg (597x896, 389K)

seething

nords aren't europeans

Uy I can't understand that one
You made me talk tamazight once but it's not enough

Attached: 1489653624947s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Strange I was under the inprsssion that the biggest chunk of his fan base was wannabe whites that want in our blond club, as much as I enjoy Vargas comedy this is just hilarious

Attached: 1516727288516.jpg (320x272, 15K)

I usually don't like blonds but this guy is hot

Actually this only shows us one thing, that nords got triggered so fucking hard by med superiority posting that they forgave immigrants everything and formed an alliance against meds who they now perceive as more powerful than nords. That's a new level of pathetic.

Yes. The true redpill is knowing that civilization was a mistake

Is Varg right?

Attached: Varg berbers.jpg (640x411, 155K)

>tfw a perfect mixt of goth, celt and iberian

Attached: 1559936066551.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

R u that Italian swimmer femanon ?
If yes then bost feet
Tank u

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 45K)

thats what i like about varg

he assume that him and the nords are wild free barbarian savages

celt and iberians are almost the same

berber language along with Egyptian and semitic languages and amheric are the sisters who form the Afro Asiatic language family, so no

no, the language, religion and culture were totally different

Berbers are brown, they’re not European

racially wise

he is talking about the Vandals
but they are not real berbers
I think he is a troll

Not really.
Celts that lately came to Hispania mixed with Iberians, but not in the Levante (med coast).
Thus celts from the rest of Europe are very different from Iberians. Celts are more similar to German tribes and eventually mixed with them in Central Europe.

my granddaddy, god rest his soul, was able to go incognito in Paris during the Algerian civil war and fool tards like Varg into thinking he was a run of the mill aryan "european" and do counter intelligence. My uncle is a pale ginger, so that also happens.
different types of berbers boss, some mixed more with sub Saharan Africans. We all followed a common pagan religion though.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

1/3 european then

Story? Haven’t been keeping with the latest memes

swarthoids BTFO

Attached: Shitaly.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

t.

Attached: 1494956481949.jpg (540x889, 41K)

I'm not really sure that's how Germany looked like in 1000 AD. Also it's funny how this guy is proud to be called a savage barbarian.

Turks be like: ayoo this tahini be so damn spicy

fuck yeah it is

He dropped talking in Tolkien code so fast...

he makes a good point you know

Attached: 021989F5-65FD-49F5-A5AD-D72572C3132F.jpg (728x537, 107K)

Like this one?

Attached: 1566436366606.png (618x224, 17K)

I want him and the "imbecile" man to have a confrontation. Can someone link them to each other on twitter?

Has he become a full on troll? Who would claim these people are white? They wouldn't even claim it.

BASED
Drive the med infestation out of europe and out of this world
youtube.com/watch?v=VSoItWtL7Pk&t=1s

Meds are the chads of Europe, seething nordcuck.

>seething
wew projecting much there ahmedopoulos?

>gay parades and muslim immigration in 2019 are OBVIOUSLY a direct result of adopting christianity a millenium ago and roman influence 2 milleniums ago
What an imbecile.

Its true as fuck. You are trying to shut it down to no avail there.

why does varg live in southern europe if he hates southern europeans so much

>YOU WERE WHITE REEEE
lmao

My ancestor :)

seethe

Maybe there is no such thing as "european by blood" you autistic forest-NEET. Genetics doesn't work like that and phenotypes very much doesn't.

Millions of Southern Europeans and Americans would.

All Varg talks about is Rome and Southernrers, clearly he's the one who is OBSESSED and assblasted over Scandinavians irrelevance

He's right that "civilisation" is a middle eastern invention.
But it's more complicated than "civilisation = them, barbarism = us" and consequently "civilisation = bad, barbarism = good". That's where he's simplistic, wrong and ridiculous.

Attached: 1564738710357.jpg (694x1237, 225K)

You can't, bong women won't allow it.

Attached: 000032.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

Someone needs to tell Varg that race is not skin deep.

Seriously, just let varg seethe. There's a reason he seethes so hard on twitter; because in the real world, in the actual west, history will always take the side of the Southron. It's a cold hard fact that even Anglos and and Germanics produce more content, film, literature about Romans and Greeks than they do either Anglo Saxons or any of those now forgotten Germanic tribes. You look at the Swedish museum and they have a Poseidon stature infront of their building not a Thor one. THIS is why people like Varg seethe so hard on here, they can't anywhere else kek

I don’t like blondes either, but I can see how he’s objectively look looking. I like the swarthy types better though. Idk why shitskin countries are obsessed with those.

They are white. If they are European, they are white.

And why should i give a fuck about what this literal barbarian says?

cant wait for his instagram antics when his twitter inevitably gets taken down

Attached: sawc.jpg (245x206, 6K)

>Millions of Southern Europeans
No, please don't include us in your national delusions. No one in their right mind would claim that they are white, only you do. But then again, you also incluse MENA in the white category.

It's millions of Iberians who are obsessed with being white. That's why Latin Americans on this board are also very insecure and want to be as white as possible. Despite the fact that most of you look like shitskins, the average Spaniard is adamant that he is white.

t.CHI
>It's millions of Iberians who are obsessed with being white.
No. Literally our entire culture revolves around getting darker and admiring darker skin. Why do you think we mixed so fast with the natives? No one in Spain wants to be lightskinned, to the point they will make fun of you if you cannot tan or aren't tanned during the summer. Europeans are laughed at and mocked because of their lighter skin.
>That's why Latin Americans on this board are also very insecure and want to be as white as possible.
>American education
We are not them. Also, objectively, we are lighter than the natives. Thus being lighter means more european admixture, which is important in a society that has a caste system in place. The lighter you are, the higher up you are on that system. But we don't have that here.
>Despite the fact that most of you look like shitskins, the average Spaniard is adamant that he is white.
No. Spaniards are proud of their skin and appearance in general. No one wants to be light skinned.

God, why do you have to be so retarded.

Based

I always felt a stronger bonds to Turks as a Finn. My fellow steppe brothers.

Why do guys get so mad then when people say you like Arabs?
>we are lighter than the natives
Lol, conquistadors couldn’t even tell themselves apart from the indios

Because they're latins, not Arabs. YOU get pissed and whine every time someone calls one of your dark British iberians, people don't like being called something they're not GO FUCKING FIGURE. Doesn't mean they want to look like you, you're the ones chasing them, not the other way around.