TFW got trolled by Jow Forums into not going to university

>TFW got trolled by Jow Forums into not going to university
>TFW can't get a non-shit tier job competing with a bunch of illiterate immigrants without a degree

Anyone else fall for this dumb meme?

Attached: 1566446043963.jpg (720x596, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg4tzkHgVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if you had a degree it would still be hard to aquire non shit employment

It wouldn't though, everyone I know from highschool has mostly managed to get decent jobs.

Bros... they told me I was going to make 100k per year and own my house before age 23...

Anecdote. Whats the underemplotment rate for grads in canada?

Yes it's an anecdote but it's a point of reference for me due to coming from similar socio-economic background

Is the median salary also an ancedote? Pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_030818.png (1164x757, 106K)

No offence but if you made a life decision based on what retards told you on Jow Forums, you are pretty retarded

>asked gf to marry me when we were 18
>told her i want to make as many kids with her as possible as soon as possible
>she freaked out and left me
>alone ever since

Attached: 5d691729.jpg (640x640, 47K)

it’s okay finanon, you need to move on

i just wanted to make white babies
now my race will go extinct and i will die alone

Attached: 1524499944113.jpg (645x773, 73K)

It's okay you can still find another one

nope, realised I was already fucked and started community college. Just turned 20, only have 29 credits to go til I have my associates degree and can transfer to a 4 year university. All paid for by Federal Aid, suck me off conservitards

No I can't girls here dont want to get married or have kids until they're 30! What do I do for my race?

Attached: 1546419418459.png (400x416, 41K)

go wife shopping in a slavic country

Slavs ain't white and I want a Finnish wife. Our birthrates are dropping and lowest since hunger years of 1800's .

Attached: 1547761283664.png (242x208, 5K)

>tfw breezed through high school without giving a shit and still got into med
some of us are made to succeed, and i guess some of us (like you) are just destined to fail, once you accept this life will make more sense

>I'm a clinician, I am so SMART!!

Attached: soy.jpg (214x235, 7K)

think you used the wrong pic there eh pal, here's the one you were looking for

Attached: 1565421689726.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I thought Finns are east asians

You can make your own money, just don't do meme stuff like app development and find a good strategy to make repetitive stuff tolerable.
Do something you love doing so you become extraordinary good, like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg4tzkHgVo

what about women from rural areas or small towns?

We are the whitest of the white. Pure ancient Europeans. Everyone here has blonde hair and blue eyes. Soon it will all change...

I am from a rural area, the countryside.
There is no hope for me or the Finnish race

Attached: 1531861833731.jpg (629x505, 33K)

But at least you can join the ethnostate

Attached: 1566275192667.png (1345x747, 176K)

Get a mordvin qt

You can make lots of money in manual labor trades, I work at a glass factory and make good money I'm only 20. In construction for example a crane operator salary is like 65$ an hour. If you wanna work with women and fags in a office you probably need a degree

>listened to Jow Forums
Lmao

we need to go back to Urals

>Become christian and get holy finnish girl
>Problem solved
Srsly if you thoioought that a non religious girl would want children before 30 you are being delusional, religious women on the other hand, that's a whole different story since marrige is all about making babies.

this has to be bait

surely theres at least one (1) finnish female out there thats fits your criteria

They are too mixed with r*ssians

I see. I understand now.
The only choice for me is to become Laestadian. That doesn't sound too bad, but I don't know how easy it is to be accepted by them.

It would be difficult to find that 1 girl. Bro, we're the most promiscuous country.
But there is a religious group, Laestadians.
That is where I may find my bride before it is too late

Attached: 1521651132551.jpg (213x255, 8K)

are they like mormons?

more like white Christian sharia but without violence, they just shun you if you leave them

sounds like just what you need

>listened to sexually frustrated nerds
always goes well

>is to become Laestadian
I don't know about this particular branch of christianity, but you could get into something a little more progressive like evangelicalism maybe?

i agree. I think they are based

there is no christian here except Laestadian.
They all have +10 kids.

Things that happened!

If it hasn't he's been surprisingly consistent about it across the past 3 years

>trusting what Jow Forums says
You deserve to be dead.
Natural selection at its finest.

This would only work in Germany were you have practical degrees as plumber e.g. and it still wouldnt guarantee success until the old boomers die

>making life decisions based on what a bunch of 50 IQ autists from an anime forum have to say
ohohoho

Get fucked wh*toid

>slavs ain't white by finns are
lmao

how would they fund this?

damn Canada annihilated

Not only fund, but make it possible, 1000 people isn't enough to sustain a population

Why the fuck would you trust Jow Forums let alone Jow Forums itself into influencing your future career? Man up and go do a Computer or Education degree

Learn how to do a real physical job then?
Metalworking and woodworking are still good enough that you can live comfortably if you know what you're doing and are social enough to befriend customers so they will recommend you to friends etc.
Making stuff like high quality handmade plates is a way to make a living too but you need lots of experience and to be known as good at it to make a proper living.
Lots of things done by hand are alright you can make knives too but it's all hard and requires passion

>Metalworking
>woodworking
>plates
>knives
We invented machines to make such things better than any human possible could. You just want to pay more for the misery of the manual labor involved...

People pay more for handmade things.
Why? Millennials and also apparently the very high end knives and plates are always handmade for some reason and they're incredibly expensive.
Believe me you can live off making those if you get your name out there and know what you're doing but fir most people it won't work out

>has no university
>has no trade education
>has no skills
>this is somehow Jow Forumss fault
Let me guess, you work in a deposit at Amazon or flip burgers?
My uncle is a car mechanic in Canada, he is 47, he has built himself a house, bought his kids apartments in the city where they studied and they all own cars.
My aunt from my father's side is a teacher in Alberta and her husband a doctor, guess who wins more.

I regret going to university. Because I did the math and realized that - after taxes - I will never be able to make up my lost income with the difference in salary.

The only way to make things right is to start my own business, for which I didn't need my degree in the first place.

>1000 people isn't enough to sustain a population
I believed this too until I heard about the Sentinel islands.
They must be the most environment friendly society and have all the right to treat intruders any way their traditions and instincts tell them.

Attached: bq81db01Khqu.gif (233x338, 1.53M)

>People pay more for handmade things.
>Why?
Superficial people pay for rarity to impress other superficial people. Machine-made goods are neither rare or created from the misery of manual labour. Humans are best suited to be human and machines at producing practical things for the humans. Your handmade plates just satisfies a primitive urge to have something that sets you apart from everyone else.