Ah ... EUROPE ... you beautiful ... !!!

Ah ... EUROPE ... you beautiful ... !!!

Europe you beautiful, innocent, disinterested and kind! You divided peoples and nations, created artificial boundaries that put friendly peoples in wars.
It enslaved millions of Africans, decimated millions of indigenous people, murdered millions of Jews, Gypsies and gays. He has lived the last 2 millennia in wars, even producing two world wars.
In a way we were given communism, Nazism and fascism.
The super civilized Europe that killed, raped, exploited and stole gold, coffee, sugar, wood, minerals and lives is now worried.
It devastated continents and entire civilizations.
It has extinguished thousands of animal species.
Now this very Europe that has turned its own forests into coal, this good and innocent Europe is now concerned about the Amazon and wants to lecture on the country that has protected its forests most in the world.
Ah Europe you beautiful genocidal colonialist!

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8
youtu.be/sApJmsRHOKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>murdered millions of Jews
At least that was based

Kys nigger.

this
Fuck Yurop and fuck the US

Get over it faggot

You wouldn’t even be alive if it wasn’t for euros you dumb monkey nigger. You’re the most violent backwards shithole on earth

And none of these was nearly a threat for the humankind, destroying earth ressources on another hand...

99% of french Guyana is covered by amazon raiforest. Keep on that track threatening french sovreignity and you'll get a M51 carrying 110kt MIRVed warheads macaco

Go help extinguish the forest fire, macaco

>brazil thinks it's ok to destroy the world because they saw someone else do it first
MONKEY SEE
MONKEY DO

DIDNT READ

Attached: ba8f78.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Yup, based

Kek

Attached: 1556295798801.png (1000x1000, 228K)

not as nearly as violent as europe historically-wise atleast

Attached: download (1).jpg (289x175, 16K)

Brazilians are ape tier

what is the cold war.

Europe literally decimated all of its forests

You have the violence, just lack the efficiency, cope

youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8

>cold war
>europe

Anglo thing

>burning a few km2 of wood is destroying the wolrd
lmao the retardation is real

>a few km2
Yeah sure that's what's going on.

Not really, no.

We have preservation are 10x bigger than your muslim shithole.
Amazon itself is almost 6million km square, thats almost the size of alaskaless usa.
the fires are burning literally 0,0001% of the forest
not even w/ a nuke you would be able to burn all that shit you fucking brain dead mass media drone

preservation areas
fixed

france surely did

you eruos have been for a long time a threat for the human kind.

this,euros have no excuses for what they've done to the entire Earth, yet threads like these show perfectly how they demand from the whole world things they themselves never bothered to follow. Westerners are not human.

Attached: 00001.jpg (1190x896, 449K)

so what? Even the sun is going to burn out eventually destroying everything in the solar system.
Collapsing the climate and environment might as well push for space colonisation and terraforming research.

All of those are based

Trees are worth more than your nigger lives

AYO hol up, i support the enslavement of you again, so i won't help you in this thread brah

Attached: 1561347942612.jpg (3888x2592, 3.69M)

you are not italian

i don't get if this is supposed to be pro-Evropa or not

Attached: Black Sun.jpg (596x458, 26K)

But user, Europe is still the greatest threat to earth's environment.

Who do you think exploit the resources from poorer countries?

>110287552
it is. In Brazil case at least, if you count our neighbors this will be much greater of course.

And the problem is that euros are not only guilty of it in the past, they still keep refusing to do anything to preserve the world.
They're hardcore hypocrites. They even manage to pollute more than China(unironically), but still think they're on the moral ground to speak about the environment

Prince OP, faggot is he, Aliababwa

Attached: article-2037857-0D27B1DA00000578-532_634x596.jpg (634x596, 75K)

monk

based

Attached: f8f3213ba2d9db4b68cadec494e911ff80c68f935bfe8b74abcaf01f31a12393.jpg (600x592, 43K)

>europe never exists
>everybody is still living in mud huts
but hey, at least the environment is okay

Attached: big grin.png (327x316, 211K)

A western company called Lydian International wants to open a mountainous gold mine in Amulsar, which will work for like ten years but fuck everything around it for centuries to come. People of the region, the non-european low-IQ churkas that are uncivilized savages, revolted and now the construction of the mine which was going since 2006 has stopped. The protests still continue, ever since last year, and no one seems to give a fuck. Where are those Honorable and highly moral Europeans, when a mine made by their own company has a possibility of fucking the region so hard it may poison the region for generations to come. There was also an incident when a drunken Anglo ( one of project's owners), drove through the blockade by his car into the mine. There were people who might've gotten under his car. But hey, it's not EVROPA, so gives a shit lol ppl outside of EVROPA are subhuman apes anyway
youtu.be/sApJmsRHOKc

Attached: 1566245667079.png (535x851, 844K)