What kind of dictator would you be if you had total rule over your country?

What kind of dictator would you be if you had total rule over your country?

Attached: stalin.jpg (1200x1381, 268K)

An enlightened one fucking over bourgeois scum

Mao 2.0

Terrible

Attached: PEPE IV THE TERRIBLE.jpg (424x554, 67K)

Pol Pot.
Gonna raze all G*rman cities into the ground and let them all work 24/7 on the fields.

A stern yet fair one.
I would have all discord trannies executed.

Based ivan

Mitterand :DDDDDDDDDDD

Salazar 2

pretty ok i guess

An iron but fair fist

enlightened leader that improve the economy, miltary and terraform the sahara(make it green)

I'd build swimming pool everywhere so everyone can swim freely during summer

Attached: 1566312855613.png (655x527, 282K)

I like you

I'd execute all whites and all rich people

Id institute the death penalty for corruption while lightening the penalty for bribing. That way people will be much more afraid of taking bribes.

Nigga what are you doin

princely bishop theocracy formally annexed by the pope and whom's official head of state is God

I'd execute every single catalan and turn the region into the designated tourist zone where every single tourist is required to go, maybe Valencia and Baleares too but I'd be more lenient with them
The rest of the country will focus on building a strong industry and stop relying on tourism so much

Attached: zero.png (1200x675, 859K)

Mao x 10 as the Talmud prescribes

Im such a chad dictator that I lose every RTS game because I end up having to kill my own side.

A benevolent one

I have a soft spot for Kaiser Joseph II

Attached: 800px-Carl_von_Sales_Bildnis_Joseph_II_posthum_1823.jpg (800x1021, 99K)

Indira Gandhi

based
everything for the people, nothing by the people

Like Pinochet

Would likely be considered hypocritical or confusing because I have lots of both right and left wing ideas
>cut foreign aid and refugee intake
>increase military spending, buy F-35s or Gripens
>cut solar/wind power in favor of nuclear (including fusion research)
>reduce wastefulness, especially for plastic packaging
>create a fax tax and force obese people to pay for their medical bills
>less corporate welfare, force big telecoms to lower prices
>gym credit for everyone to promote staying in shape
>allow gays/lesbians/traps but spend 0.00$ virture signaling or celebrating it
>decriminalize shrooms
>increase Hwy 1 speed limit to 140
>give more reason for successful people with dreams and ideas to stay in Canada, increasing Canadian achievement and hopefully create some national identity outside of "we suck less than most countries lol"
Probably would be considered alright by most of the world, until they uncover my plan to put infertility chemicals in the water of high birth rate countries to reduce the world population, and then I'll be considered the next Hitler.

>increase Hwy 1 speed limit to 140
yikes
80km/h is the right limit

*a dumb jealous commie
Translated

Benevolent

Communist

That's fucking awful are you shitting me

>grug like vroom wroom go fast

shut the fuck up lolberg

>lower taxes to 5%
>remove public education, public healthcare
>remove as many legislation and regulations as possible
>fuel taxes will go exclusively to road infrastructure spending
>roads with minimal use will be turned to gravel/dirt to require less maintenance and not have potholes
>pensions removed in favour of a single-payer system
>delete min wage
>delete all work taxes
>Allow neighborhoods to decide if they want extra taxes for public services or not

Based bootlicking brainlet

>why do people richer than me exist reeee

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

Would fashion myself as a revived Lord Protector and complete Cromwell's good work.

The capital would be moved to Canterbury.

>he thinks its about money and not about power that money generates
cringe and normiepilled

>glass wearers? yeah, they gotta gtfo

Attached: polpot4.png (1000x1374, 874K)

remember
velocity is cubed
comparing 100 or even 120 to 80 the crashes are horrific and the time savings are only like 20%
and then, also remember that with drag as well, velocity is cubed, so mileage goes to shit as well
save the people
save the planet
you wanna go fast? take a plane

Attached: 1541607836531.png (1089x889, 615K)

Benevolent mostly.
I would be extremely tough on crime, and that would piss off Liberals.

I'd rule with an iron fist suppressing all dissent, start my own dynasty and spend my days fucking bitches in my palace

Attached: king.jpg (1067x536, 73K)

>velocity is cubed
It is squared, E=(v^2*m)/2.

If you make people drive slow, it will feel slow, and this will bore/fatigue them more, increasing the chance of accidents happening. People would be watching TV on their phone if they were expected to cross Saskatchewan and a mind numbing 80kph. The autobahn is safer than the majority of highways because the people on it are aware of their velocity and actively paying attention.
>save the planet
You want to save the planet, target factories and ships, they produce much more greenhouse gases than cars do.