Really starting to lose faith in God

Really starting to lose faith in God

Attached: 36789950_2095184260722060_2188145413356257280_n.png (960x738, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

for one thing praying didn't help

didn’t help what

This is haram, brother.

with life

Yeah no shit dumbo, you probably prayed for something stupid also you're not praying correctly.
When I pray it always works.

I lose faith every three months ;-;
I just want to be a good person, jesus-kun

hahahahahaha
best post I've seen today

Just be patient, you'll be rewarded in your afterlife for sure. You just wait. Trust me.

No he won't, he's muslim

What would your parents say if you told them you didn’t believe in Allah

Even better, he'll get 72 virgins just for himself, or something

Same desu, but its my fault really. I dig myself deeper in poor choices and I suffer from it. Hopefully I can unJUST my life and come out on top

And you are Tengri, so what?

Severe dissappointment, mother will cry

yeah I'll keep trying I guess

Life is supposed to have hardship. If anything I feel further away from god when my life is going great. When bad stuff happens to me and I pray for better times and heaven it hurts but I need that hurt to remind me that I’m human and life is a test and all tests need hardship. Some of those closest to God die impoverished and sickly.

Nigga you aren't supposed to pray for mundane earthly shit, especy if it only concerns yourself
You pray for other people and your soul
If I were God and niggas kept praying to me for money, jobs and whatnot, I'd tell them to fuck off too

>Some of those closest to God die impoverished and sickly
you are not helping user

Here's how you pray:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer

Also stop giving a shit about this world, this world is not important. It does not matter if you suffer in this world. The apocalypse is good.

If you pray for a reason you have already failed, imagine having a retarded friends that always wants to bother you when he needs something. I'd tell him to fuck off as well

This,
This world is just an obstacle course where our souls get tested
Conditioning your belief in God by how much you're enjoying your meaningless little eathly life is literally like failing at first level on noob difficulty

That's why friends exist. Friend will always help you when you need this the most.

That's also when god helps you, not when you stub your toe.

Friends come and go. The only people who will always be there for you are (ideally) your family and God.

I’m ex-muslim myself desu. I don’t live with my mom and dad anymore, so there’s no expectations.

kafir

prayer is always important, tard. God will be there with you whether you pray or not.

Yikes man, how's life in india?

Good as long as my family never finds out I don’t pray. I can imagine my dad blaming my H*ndu friends for brainwashing me and my mother weeping that her son has gone astray kek

Have you accepted Jesus tho?

youre more scared of you parents than of allah?

Your reading comprehension is subpar which is surprizing for someone from Finland. I never said prayer is not important. I remarked that praying for a reason (thinking you'll get something for it) is foolish. If you only pray when you need something then you're a fool.

must be pretty warm and populated

>DUDE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT PRAYING HARD ENOUGH

Attached: 1566430709913.png (644x800, 20K)

Sorry about that bro! My mistake. I agree, if you only pray when you need something its a mistake.

Most people do if bad things occur. They did a study after WW2 here and found most men who fought that believed in god before the war no longer believed in god after.

You do realise Isa is a prophet in Islam and there’s more references to Mariam in Islam than in the bible itself, right? There’s even prophecies about Jesus’s second coming in Islam.
Allah isn’t real. My parents are, however. Hyderabad is pretty warm and populated yeah.

typical normie thinking * ohh there is badd in the world, that means there c-c-cant be a god r-r-ight??* fucking idiots

In God or in Allah ?

ohhh kaffirrrrr i bet you can already feel the fire

There are no God except Allah.

Muhammad washes away everything Jesus taught.

God may not come when you call but he's always on time.

Wouldn't take the athestic route, even I wasn't born a muslim I'd atleast be agnostic.

Read the gospels

Do you know how fucked up the world really is? No, you live in the typical German bubble. If god created man in his image and humans are capable of such violence, sadism and depravity, then that would imply god has those qualities. Which technically goes against most religions thinking.

yeah the God creating man in his image part is dumb. A deity capable of such feats as creating the universe with a snap of his finger is beyond a material form, something our minds cant comprehend

Not the other G*rman guy, but do you have a link to that study?

Lmao who the fuck belives in God in 2019 are you underage?

Jesus was a Bodhisattva. He was a Buddhist monk who spread the word of the Buddha in the Middle East.
*Owaisi wants to know your location*

maybe because you need to accept Jesus as your lord and savior?

god is dead and no one cares

And while you suffer there's some millionaire out there in his mansion, drinking his fine wine, laughing at your faith