Why do latinos argue who is the whitest when spics aren't white?

Why do latinos argue who is the whitest when spics aren't white?

Attached: 1566246103772.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

Aren’t you a spic yourself?

Everybody needs a hobby

I'm not white.

Chicanos are the only white Latinos everyone else (a.k.a sudaca losers in the south) are not.

You no need to be white to say that mediterranean are shitskins mongrels

I mean, you should sorta know the answer to that question if you yourself are a spic

'no'

>you no need

Attached: 9E557E20-8B2B-4BF8-8762-EA69AA2F3995.png (398x376, 274K)

I'm amerindian with a golden brown skin with the texture of the sun

Attached: __asha_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_tsuedzu__9d2e27396141beb16fcf68d622cea0c5.jpg (610x877, 569K)

There are white Latinos

Attached: sabineecamou.jpg (1600x1199, 304K)

Because spics mean hispano hablantes and that isnt a race you dumb indio

>with the texture of the sun
Bubbly?

You are not cute

You are not cute

Fuck you insect

Sorry friend but that was funny af

only argentinians and united statians do that

Lmao
Water get no enemy

It's like arguing who is more superior

ZOMBIE NO GO THINK UNLESS YOU TELL AM TO THINK

>argentinians

funny because the real whites don't accept them as whites.

>the real whites
Who?
The rednecks from your country??
Never have seen nobody in Europe saying that guys like Messi, Ginobili, Batistuta or Nocioni weren't white (btw all of them are european citizens too)

Not true. It's only in Jow Forums. On places like Reddit it's pretty common to see posts saying how there are white people in Argentina

Just go to Europe and ask what are guys like Messi and Andy Muschietti.
Amerilards are a bunch of retards and their opinion shouldnt be taken into consideration

">argentina>white" memes aside,
I think there are actual white people in argentina. There are lots of italian and german immigrants there who migrated much more recently than the rapist spaniards

>you no need
el argensimio revela su nivel de poder

Attached: you.jpg (999x562, 305K)

Now post the amerikan basketball team

Attached: argentina-national-basketball-team-d2aa6e7e-7573-4238-a32a-9e31e64c784-resize-750.jpg (750x600, 131K)

Memes aside the only white hispano hablantes I ever talked irl were from argentina and urgay, and my city is full of hispano hablantes and other tourists/immigrants

>spics aren't white
We are, but our clothes hide it. This triggers the amerilard.

Attached: shitsfucked.jpg (703x720, 284K)

>we are
but most mexicans have a lot of indigenous DNA even when it's not a visible trait, just like most Puerto Ricans have a lot of african DNA and some indigenous traces

Chicanos are honorary white. We speak English and live in a first world country.

weak bait

That sounds very poetic peruanon

It's just bantz, user. When I'm talking to Americans I'm white beneath the clothes, when I'm arguing with a filthy sp*niard (which is constantly) I'm a 100% pure Indio blood Aztec Warrior that will avenge his land by his own hand.

Attached: eagle-warrior-arturo-miramontes.jpg (706x900, 118K)

Terrible. Use long sleeved shirts

Sorry bro but
Light skin =/= white

We are. Pic related is an average Chilean women.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I wanna slap your arm for some reason

Las mangas largas no sirven de nada, llevo 7 años de Hikikomori sin que me de el sol y aun no se me quita, es demasiado tarde para mi :^(

Attached: 1539615122_Upset_Kobato.gif (500x513, 251K)

You are not cute

tan the rest and stop being a bitch

Imagina estar tan acomplejado de tu color de piel que te dedicas a postear fotos de tu brazo en un foro de spinners taiwanés buscando la aprobación we wh*tey

>be cucked by blacks and muslims
>be dominated, castrated and betrayed by woman
>be demonized by the news
>be enslaved by jews
>have their own civilization destroyed by themselves and their own leaders

Tell me again, why would i want to be white?

Better weeb than macaco, friend.

Callate, puto esp*ñol. Sin importar el color que sea soy un guerrero Azteca y voy a destruír tu hoyo de mierda así sea lo último que haga. Tenochtitlan será vengado.

imagine unironically wanting to be wh*Te in this day and age

bro you just posted cringe

>t.

Attached: dayo666.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Sorry but im proud sovth brazilian my not cute weeb friend

What are these fishes i keep seeing everywhere

>t.

Attached: 1566632287595.png (782x586, 455K)

It’s tayaki

Attached: 3CE5DC84-CE70-495E-ABB5-2CF71BC256D1.jpg (1200x963, 721K)

Que extraño. Yo cuando era niño pasaba mucho tiempo en el sol y tenia las manos y los brazos oscuros pero cuando era adolescente empece a usas camisas y dejar de estar en el sol y ahora son mucho mas claros.

Aunque también recuerdo una chica en la primaria cuando regresamos de vacaciones llego toda bronceada y ya nunca se le quito.

You should see Jow Forums: the browner the spic, the harder the LARP
Until you have Brazilian who would make Hitler look like a genderfluid Tumblrina despite being so black he could leave a fingerprint on charcoal.

I like being a mutt (mutt of French/German/Scotsirish). Mutts/hybrids are usually stronger and more resilient, and I’m proud we took the garbage people from Europe and made the GOAT country.

Basado

A tu puta casa, cara esparrago, anda.

Attached: youtuber-auronplay.jpg (370x533, 19K)

>Callate, puto esp*ñol. Sin importar el color que sea soy un guerrero Azteca y voy a destruír tu hoyo de mierda así sea lo último que haga. Tenochtitlan será vengado.

Attached: 1565542140002.jpg (3648x2736, 2.22M)

"Light" skinned non-white races naturally have a slightly yellowish or greenish skin hue (sallow or olive.)
Non-white light skinned people (some southern euros, latinos and middle easterners, eastern Asians, Turks etc.) turn brown, light brown or olive when tan, pic related on the right.

Whites naturally have skin with red/warm undertones (peach or pink hue) or almost white skin tone.
Actual white people (most central/western euros, scandis, anglos) have skin that turns slightly orange/red when tan, pic related on the left.

Basically, you're not white simply because you have "pale" skin. Your skin is sallow or olive with yellow/green undertones.
White skin has red/warm undertones and becomes even warmer when tan.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (734x502, 121K)

basado

>Wall of text for basically no reason
I already said it was bantz. Christ.

I'm wh*te and I hate it. I cannot fathom why anyone would brag about being white in the 21st century, the worst century to be pale.

croatian autism

he is right, though

you can always move to europe to be with all the other white cucks or something

"white" is a genetical condition if you've got more than 51% of nordic genes, you're white otherwise you're not fucking chicano

whiter than u yankee

NO, YOU ARE NOT WHITE
NO, YOU ARE NOT CELTIC
NO, YOU ARE NOT VISIGOTH
NO, EVEN IF YOUR ABUELITA IS 10% CELTIC THAT'S NOT MEAN YOU ARE WHITE

YES YOU ARE MOOR
YES YOU ARE BROWN
YES YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO MENA

>tfw no spic bf to slap about abit

Kek I guess you guys really do argue about who’s whiter. And this is coming from people who can barely speak English properly like this dude

btfo

Latinos should unite to fight the real menace which is frog posters

This. Pic related is the average Mexican girl

Attached: mariana-zaragoza-2.jpg (1080x1349, 192K)

>We are
Very few Latin Americans are 100% white.

> brown eyes
> wh*te
You know the drill already

Why yes I am of latin orgin, how could you tell?

Attached: mexican.jpg (1280x1920, 427K)

>benjamin eide was born in sweden

Mexico 2020

Attached: it's your life dolph.jpg (601x472, 28K)

His face is flat like the average latinos

>SLEEK'N'TEARS
HAHAHAHA MY SIDES

Attached: pepe laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

The spanish city of Cordova has more history than your generic slavstan, being pale won't make you more european than them.

Nice larp

Overused bait

Nice larp

what's the point of this post, brazil

I dont like irrelevant countries acting like they are hot shit and I dont like weak baits

>SLEEK'N'TEARS

Based