How do you forget all the racist rants that you had to endure IRL?

How do you forget all the racist rants that you had to endure IRL?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

I am the one making the racist rants

A girl asked me if i was a "black irish" in colorado (my surname british, but not irish), i went into a drunk rant, about niggers, it was embarrasing as fuck. Fucking americans fuck the black irish meme.. .

I never faced racism outside of Jow Forums and Reddit

It is not nice user, especially if you do it to a kid.

I not thinking about the problems of the past and focusing on bettering my future.
Forget about the past, user.
The horizon is near- Now run. Aim for it.

>It is not nice user, especially if you do it to a kid.

Attached: soyyyyyyyy.jpg (110x125, 3K)

It doesn't really affect my present to be honest, I actually have a normal social life , but it kinda sucks that I still cannot forget them after almost 10 years.

I actually laughed, thank you racist user.

based

What happened user ? Do you want to talk about it ?

I have never faced racism in my life, but in the unlikely event that I did, I don't think it would get to me, since my notion of self-worth is built upon concrete and tangible things such as deeds, knowledge and skill, and not something as arbitrary as race.
Whoever tries to attack me from such an angle will be met with indifference and possible laughter, as such people are most often devoid of any real worth.

Of course, if you're an unemployed, unskilled, shit-eating negroid, you deserve all the hate you get.

Are we talking about fucking children?

>Are we talking about fucking children?

Attached: GigaSoy.png (1066x957, 52K)

>Of course, if you're an unemployed, unskilled, shit-eating negroid, you deserve all the hate you get.
Being self-aware is the first step good on you my monkey friend.

by remembering that it only bothers you because you're basing your self-value on the opinions of society, when society's desperate craving of approval is nothing more than a facade

I'm not black. Maybe I'm not white by US standards, but I've always been treated as such

Nothing too serious.
Once a old man literally cut the line, I told him that me and my friends were actually before him and he went on with a rant saying things like "I know the people like you, you're a dishonest bunch". The nationality that he guessed was actually wrong, so I just laughed at his face, told him and he STFU. His wife actually apologised, but it still kinda sucked because I was literally a kid that was just buying a soda.
Another time a bus driver didn't stop, I was able to catch it at the next stop by running super fast, since I knocked at the door he started going on a rant about going back, Mussolini etc.etc. in front of everyone, with another old lady defending him.

I haven't experienced much racism since then though.

niggers out

Hey! Not nice

Blame your parents for shitting you out in someone else's land

Un castellano probablemente tiene mas sangre negra que mì.

That's fine , keep going strong my pasta friend

Just b urself bro

That does not really solve the problem does it?

By excluding them from your life, the same way you deal with other idiots.

>says the Brazilian new world mutt

not you. you're a HERMANO HISPANO, not a nigger. fuck whitey nordcuck and fuck niggers

Tìo eres un retrasado mental, mis padres son filipinos, donde coño leíste que soy negro?

Being brown I always expect people from other countries to automatically dislike me at first, so I don't think much about it. Chances are I find them obnoxious as well. Not to mention I'm also pretty racist/xenophobic to some people myself. Makes for good bantz desu.

Just stop being a fucking pussy, dude.

Attached: 5d1.png (701x701, 14K)

It does when you realize you're not entitled to being liked. There's plenty of reasons people can treat you poorly without provocation, you just happen to have an additional one. Accept the fact that you will be disliked by some no matter what you do, and move on.

Not an argument, and I have native ancestry anyway.

Yeah it does, go back to your parents homeland and stop whining when natives call you out for being an invader.

a ti no te he dicho nada

Attached: filipinos.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Chill the fuck out Conor, I am planning to. You should focus your efforts more on the Brazilians in Dublin if you're so pressed about the invasion.

>It does when you realize you're not entitled to being liked.
Eh, I guess you're right.

Why would I forget them? Most of the rants I've heard came from borderline retarded people and its always a good laugh