/cum/

The Renaissance of /cum/

Attached: 1540397302495.jpg (800x618, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663
forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/
shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/
thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html
books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism
buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn
damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/
iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/
books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism
lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chupame joto

Why the fuck are we trying to get to the moon again, I was promised we would land humans on Mars during my lifetime and it god damn better happen

Just a reminder this is a foot fetish friendly general.

Attached: 1562509034410.jpg (500x500, 50K)

More experience but more likely to show China who's boss
Kill all footkrauts

You can only reply to this post if you're a fellow /leftist/

Attached: 1565928552969.webm (1000x720, 2.56M)

samefag

I'd prefer getting mooned to going to the moon tb/h

Just landing somewhere is really boring. Having a permanent colony on the moon would be more interesting.

Jews and Foot Fetishism By far the most common fetish among jews, even more so than faeces. Why is foot fetishism so common among jews? I believe MOST jews, male and female, have a foot fetish. Just like homosexuality and transsexuality, foot fetishism is least common among whites, more common among blacks (maybe like 20% of them), and by far more common among jews, so common that it's likely the majority. Wiki Feet is Israeli: The Israeli behind the internet's largest foot fetish website - Haaretz haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663 Israeli Creates Viral Foot Fetish Site – The Forward forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/ Other jewish foot fetishists: My Date with a Foot Fetishist – she made the move "My date with a charming Jewish lawyer took a toe-tally unexpected turn when he revealed his fetish in an East Village bar" shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/

foxtrot
unicorn
charlie
kilo

Attached: chad.png (953x510, 244K)

Topography of Mars

Attached: 1280px-Mars_topography_(MOLA_dataset)_with_poles_HiRes.jpg (1280x577, 321K)

Germany can you believe these weenies? What a joke. Sad

Attached: 1559761797949.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

hey janny suck a dick

Sex Diaries: The Stay-at-Home Mom Turned Foot-Fetish Model - The Cut "When I open the door I can’t hide my surprise. He’s standing before me in a black suit, a black wide-brimmed hat, and has a very long dark beard. I never expected an Orthodox Jew of the Hasidic variety as a client!" thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html Jew Author Writes About Jew Freud's Explanation For Foot Fetishism books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism Inside The World Of Brooklyn Dominatrixes And Their Orthodox Jewish Clients - BuzzFeed News "One client liked it when we electrocuted his nipples and used him as a footstool; he’d lick our feet while we read to him from Venus in Furs." buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn

Sounds miserable desu

Like living in Antartica, but drier, colder, less oxygen, more radiation, and your body falls apart.

Interesting

What's So Kinky About Judaism? | Dame Magazine "Still, many have remained in the closet, ashamed and worried that kink was not good for the Jews." "“The Bible is kinky, said Blunt, who grew up Reform and is out to her parents. She started started domming in college at La Domaine Esomar, an upstate dungeon. “There is shame and humiliation in it. Abraham was kinky. There’s cutting, washing feet, temple slaves, ritual, devotional trance.”" "Mistress Blunt showed me one photo in which she wore a bra and panties and had wrapped a Tefillin around her foot." damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/ @CrazyJewishMom Wants To Live Stream Kate's First Child Birth! Plus, Jews With Foot Fetishes! iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/ Zeek: A Jewish Journal of Thought & Culture Spring, 2006 "Even me … co-founder of the INTERNATIONAL GAY FOOT FETISH ORGANIZATION" What the hell is up with these deranged kikes?!? books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism Jews & Shoes - London Review of Books Goes into foot fetishism in the Bible lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal

Why was the new deleted?

gonna eat this spaghetti squash

don't blame janny, blame shitty posters (or me, hehe)

And yet people will still be jumping at the opportunity. It's a little bit unethical I guess but, all people participating in the space program are martyrs in a sense.

Yeah I fuck.

F.lay
U.nrepentant
C.hild
K.idnappers

>autistic spaz spams articles about Jews and feet
>for some reason me, the cultured foot appreciator, is the bad guy tho

My mom always served spaghetti squash with tomato sauce and parmigiano

i took this photo

[...] I, [...], am [...]

Attached: D48D01FC-8C58-462C-BB5B-FD9E62E66DBD.jpg (933x914, 97K)

I need to get laid so badly

being so close to classic i'm not really feeling that happy about it
feels like my life is in some weird cycle. Nothing new is produced or comes out
Just a repetition of the same shit i've already been through.

After ur mom was done serving squash we'd go upstairs and I'd squash ur mom lmao

take your own life
If by leftist you mean far left, then fuck off. I'm closer to socdem

>don't blame jann
Why? Janny should man up and grow some balls. The discussion was civil and there weren't any unsubstantiated claims.

P.S. Filthy rats aka reporters ratting on posters should be banned.

Get a hooker

r8

Attached: C6oh00eWYAAQdOY.png (469x475, 227K)

it was deleted because of the racist op

>socdem
Imagine priding yourself on bending over for the bourgeoisie kek

Fuck off nazi

no I want sweet college pussy

kek

weak and lame

At least go all out if your gonna be a nazi

Aren’t you the one constantly talking about taking yours LOL

Act up on it bitchboi

get college dropout pussy

tired desu

Attached: 1493234279203.png (421x447, 172K)

>Russia doesn't count it's not a real country.

Actually there is some truth to it. Russia is the *federation*, it consists of few autonomous regions and republics.

With quite different population, customs and income and even speaking various languages. We have our own muslim 'state', jews, inuits, rednecks and all kind of people.

Taking an average across the country skews the data considerably. Most foreigners think about Moscow and large cities when it comes to Russia.

Also income in Russia and salaries are net values. The combined tax is 43% (pension, social, medical, federal). Property tax is negligible (like $10 p.a. for an average apartment)

im not a nazi, infact im an actual soyboy who votes democrats every year

>oh my god bourgioisie are bad mkay
You're the one going on about your degenerate fetish all the time which should be punishable by lashings

Um actually it’s others calling me out for it daily when I haven’t even mentioned anything about it in like 2 months so yeah sorry sweaty but

Car liability insurance depends on a driver and a car, but guess the average is about $100-200 annually (per car).

Thanks for ur thoughtful response.

Even worse.

I need pussy. I want to eat it, lick it, suck on it, finger it, worship it, and be suffocated by it.

I guess being harassed for it finally made you quit. Glad

>im not a nazi

Me neither.

Attached: nnnazi.png (604x426, 269K)

I had it just like spaghetti and didn't miss the pasta at all. Crushed tomato can, mushrooms, ground beef + chuck eye roast, carrots, parmesan and fresh thyme.

> but more likely to show China who's boss
More like because the US fears China, which they should

Based
Go out and chase your dreams
Get one with flappy lips so you can suck and pull on them

what would happen to fk if china invaded taiwan?

No I’m just too busy sucking toes IRL since I moved here

Attached: 5B277D09-AA1D-46C5-B6F0-9CC94C355B70.jpg (2160x3840, 1.08M)

Still taking creepshots, creep?

>what would happen to fk if china invaded china?
What? Also he’d be deported

Attached: 40C2132C-EFA8-4D61-819E-737715E041B8.jpg (194x259, 19K)

Sometimes sure if the toes are banging and there is an opportunity you just have to

i deserve to be loved

Attached: 1553330159522.jpg (640x1136, 37K)

See, that's my issue with you. I truly personally don't care about your fetish but you're a major pervert freak for thinking you "have to" take unsolicited photos of women's feet

i jerked off 6 times in 24 hours
i need a gf

you aren't entitled to love

become a sexpat

mamma mia tu mi fai avere fame

ariana grande has a horse cock
True no one deserves anything. No one deserves food or life or anything. But everyone ought to love and to be loved

Cringe on that one
If they think they have to flaunt their sexy lil toes in public like that why shouldn’t a nicca done did snap a pic nothing wrong about that just appreciating the beauty

what do you know about love

>his desire for a gf doesn’t go away after a fap

Attached: 12690829-8027-4198-880B-6099759EF2E9.jpg (512x509, 135K)

what am i if i want a benevolent monarch/emperor but freedoms like a libertarian, ive heard they were pretty free under the roman empire

why is your name so familiar who are you

Attached: 1553412909301.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

i don't want a SEA dude those girls are basically broadcasting you're a loser

Love doesn't exist
It's all biochemistry and hormones

i would live in a society where taytay is the queen and ari the princess

Attached: file.jpg (2000x2000, 303K)

what about Taiwan?

>what am i
Russian

i haven't liked a single taylor swift song since she stopped doing country. now it's just bland "oooh oooh baby touch me downstairs" like 98% of pop music

love is to seek and be sought

I'M LONELY

Attached: 1540856310872.png (1080x771, 552K)

Fuck you
I once loved a girl deeply, and she loved me deeply back. Lasted like 8 months before I broke up with her. I still loved her when I dumped her and she still loved me, I just was not emotionally stable and sperged out thinking she was going to leave me so I did it prematurely
I posted as a namefag here before, usually drunk. Even when drunk I stopped namefagging but decided to tonight, and to drink. I still often post here without a name, with iphone filenames

Attached: 92457975-C524-4FA9-BA65-471CEB2F2EB9.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

More like showing you’re an alpha who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go out and get it

Attached: 17A06972-9755-4635-BF6F-EF0EF52E79A5.gif (640x480, 168K)

Love exists on a personal level. To the one experiencing love it is very much real and that's all that really matters. It's like saying pain doesn't exist because it's all just chemical reactions

Hello lads. I'm waiting for my potato wedges in the oven to finish cooking. Later on, I will meet up with one of the women, she text me this morning asking if I wanted to hang out because shes lonely.

True
But then again even her country stuff was all about guys she fucked and dumped

i think fk is the only person that i genuinely hate
hes a gross human being

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!

based

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-001923_Instagram.jpg (719x885, 478K)

the look on her face says a lot
redpilled

you'd be a slave
she never really was country
taylor swift is an aryan goddess and should serve as a model for the women of our race.

no
if you're white and date outside your race you're a failure
especially asians

Rome was good if you were a citizen. Most people weren't though. Something like half the population of the city itself was enslaved. The good thing was that slaves could become free through a few ways.

You’re a mentally deranged wannabe tranny spastic
If you hate me, it means I’m doing everything right

she made fun of gays in "picture to burn" that's pretty country

need friends

and you are a scat fetishist...

I need to bury my face into a voluptuous girl butt

There is only one race to date
And that is human