What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Ataturk-5c6e1105c9e77c00018ccb0d.jpg (768x570, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1913_Ottoman_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better question is how did he get away being a ultra-nationalistic fascist? People unironically still think he was a good guy.

Attached: 34F9A917-DE79-4CC1-BFCC-749DCDCD4F48.jpg (1125x313, 258K)

The only known case in medical/human history of Extreme Basedness. Only faggots,yts and dodgtestants (redundant ik) fear the next coming of the Ottoman Empire.

>ISLAM BAD

he was a crypto jew

Literally the GOAT statesman of the 20th century. That rate at which he is spinning in his grave since Erdogan (that watermelon seller) was elected is enough to power Turkey.

He was too based for Turks.

Retard

Attached: 1470603874056.jpg (327x154, 9K)

*genocides K*rTs*

>t. ooga booga Islamist

Well Could be a Greek/Armenian/Levantine/Kurd too. It’s a common view for them too.

You realise Ataturk was the worst thing to happen to Christians in Anatolia? He might have been against political Islam but he regarded Christians the worst and cleansed them from Anatolia.

Actually Christians did that to themselves.

Attached: hitler on Greeksand Armenians2 .png (793x791, 182K)

t. murtad filth

the only good thing he's ever done

> Massacres Izmir Greeks, Pontic Greeks, Armenians
> w-well he's based cause he hated political islam

Christians who support this guy are the dumbest people in the world.

Attached: hitleronGreeksRmenians.png (825x801, 168K)

Good

He was a muslim, lol.

Based Ataturk.

Secular atheist nationalism is high IQ but Ataturk wasn’t atheist he was just secular. So he regulated (Warren G style) both Christian fanatics/Islamist fanatics

>R-RETARD

Attached: 1542764542667.jpg (554x554, 31K)

Secular muslim nationalists are always the most genocidal and ruthless towards Christian minorities yet Westerners are still deluded in believing they are the best.

No they don't? Everyone except retarded Turks consider him to be evil

t. Christian nationalist.
There are Christians in Turkey who didn’t chimp out like Syriac Orthodox... or Istanbulite Armenians.

It’s always Christian supremacists and Islamist supremacists who bitch about Ataturk. But why am I even replying to a faggot like you?

because christians can live peacefully under the sharia as long as they pay their taxes, but retarded westerners don't care about middle eastern christians even though they pretend to
see: crusaders slaughtering byzantine christians

Christians wanted “pure” ethnostates and decided to get this through armed violence. They lost because secular forces defeated them. This isn’t a “massacre”. It is a defeat. Cope but you can’t because that would involve admitting your Gayreek FAGmenian ass isn’t the protagonist of history after all.

I'm not a Christian nationalist. It's a fact that secular nationalists like Talaat Pasha and Ataturk were the most ruthless towards Christians.

Is it true that he was a degenerate pro LGBT heavy drinker of Donmeh Jewish origins ?

Attached: Atajew.jpg (233x216, 7K)

agreed
are you turk? how do you know these?

he fucked your sheikh and masters(western imperialists)

He wasn't a Jew, he was a secular nationalist like Nasser.

It’s not a fact. It’s just circlejerk. In fact the Young Turks (C.U.P.) were loved by Christians and promoted Christians and were founded by the most multiconfessional multicultural political committee in Ottoman history (and that’s saying something). During wartime, The State was “ruthless” towards anyone who tried to destroy the state in order to realize their petty parochial Christian-supremacist or Islamist-supremacist states. This is the State’s duty, which it fulfilled in the name of Justice.

The Islamists hate Talaat Pasha just as much as Gayreeks, Fagmenians, and LEVantines.

>everyone i don't like is an islamist
yes yes, not at all the arguing tactics of the jews

Ottomans were themselves pro LGBT. Ataturk was pro positivism (empirical science) and pro secularism (actually from an Islamic theological argument perspective).

Ataturk had female companions but he was a private man. He occasionally drank alcohol. His life was devoted to his people above all, not to false idols and foreign interests (unlike Christians/Islamists).

>no you cant kill rebellious minorities. this crime against humanity!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1556638231729.png (782x758, 127K)

based because he makes araps seethe

Search deep down for why you don’t like him.

>secular
By "Jew" I mean his ethnicity, not his religion.
The guy does not even have an obvious family tree that dates back to the early Oghuz Turks who inhabited Anatolia, so there is a chance he had Greek or Jewish origins. This should be taken into consideration.
Why so angry my friend ? I thought secular people are open minded and don't worship figures. I'm just doubting his origins or is that "blasphemous" in secular Turkey ?

Attached: BASEDGREEKS.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I unironically thing the he is one of the few who literally did nothing wrong

>t.

Attached: 84F54EF6-B575-4975-8FED-29B531710158.jpg (1073x1331, 644K)

case in point

He was a yoruk turkmen, from yoruk tribes that came to Rumeli (Balkans) in the 13/14th centuries.

I'm specifically talking about the government post Balkan War coup, where it became a triumvirate ruled by Talaat, Enver and Cemal. The original multi-cultural pan-Ottoman CUP government lost popularity after the Balkan Wars when they lost and Edirne was being ceded to Bulgaria, Talaat/Enver used that opportunity to take over. From that point on the government became a Turkish nationalist government who used Islam as a cloak.

> the islamists hate Talaat

Of course they do, Talaat Pasha was a Bektashi who was part of the Thessaloniki Mason lodge.

are you kurd or armenian? why you are butthurt?

leave him
in another thread is said to me that odin and aesirs are turks

Attached: images (27)-1.jpg (500x283, 43K)

Um, there were Christians/Jews/Muslims/Kurds/Turks in central committee of C.U.P. To the end. The Armenians of Istanbul were largely pro C.U.P. and so were many Greeks

t.can be killed by pic related

Attached: images (26).jpg (528x581, 52K)

> ethnicity
Some say he was a Yoruk Turkmen, some say he was Albanian, some say he was Macedonian Slav, some say he was a Jew. One thing is for sure his entire family were Turkish speakers and they all identified as Turks.

Other Turks disagree with you. There is no answer agreed upon by Turkish historians themselves.

The Greeks choked during their pre- post-WWI, they have no one to blame but themselves. Surely they knew what fate befell non-Muslims in rebellious Ottoman provinces?

Dunno what that means but secularism is based, secularism almost universally the dividing line between first and third world. I’m soory but it’s true.
And because of that it’s sad to see Turkey (one of the only bright spots in the Muslim world) regressing like this.
Oh well that just makes it easier to exploit them. Religion is the opiated of the poor and desperate.

lmao sissy turks being ruled by a wh*Te dog, pathetic

i can smell you camel urine drinking shitskins from here

Attached: Bad-smell-662523.jpg (590x350, 34K)

Edirne was never ceded to the Bulgarians. Talaat/Enver/Cemal were not friends and basically represented separate groups. The Ottoman State was not Turkish nationalist at all. Nobody disagree with this. His family is known. His lineage is known. Yoruk were Ottoman era Turkish tribes that settled in the mountains of Anatolia and Balkans. There are still many there today. I’ve been to their villages, and some of them look like Ataturk... this is an endogenous group that marries within the Yoruk umbrella so there is no chance of Albanian admixture...
>pic related, Yoruk tribal girls today.

Attached: 09D7479B-3119-4911-BC7C-C1E19E7C0EFE.jpg (278x181, 12K)

Being Turkified isn't the same as being a Turk.
I'm Syrian and my whole family speaks Arabic but that isn't enough to make us Arabs because we have other origins.
>he was a jew
If that's the case then it is even worse because Jews are known to band together while hiding behind other identities.

>secularism almost universally the dividing line between first and third world.
what is the difference between correlation and causation for 500 alex

>dislikes political islam
>omg so based

fucking morons.

asshat fucks your jihadi brothers in syria

genociding armenians is the only thing he did that i agree with

He was Yoruk. That’s a matter of biography and also State records. The Yoruk Eyalet (Province) was a special Ottoman organizational entity that the nomadic Yoruk belonged to... it was not territorial but they did keep records for tax/military purposes. Ataturk had enemies so they smeared him by claiming he wasn’t Turkish.
>Yoruk girl and her dad.

Attached: 24EF39BA-9504-40BB-886C-7107872866D2.jpg (602x420, 141K)

Stop bringing up Christians in Turkey like we’re tribalist mong and that changes the primacy if the separation of church and state. The Greeks did a fair amount of massacring of their own, and would’ve done more if they’d managed to win.
If Christians can’t escspe oppression then the should move to Europe/North America. Where secularism is all-present and all-based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1913_Ottoman_coup_d'état

Educate yourself.

This put Talaat and Enver in power, and once they regained Edirne in the 2nd Balkan Wars they were seen as heroes.

Thankful Trukey isnt like the arab shithole you come from

Literally 900 years ago my friend

Ataturk’s features were not european. They contain Turkic Central asian characteristics that are sometimes undermined by saturated photos. Notice the pronounced high cheekbones.

Attached: FF33C3F3-68EF-4F5B-8371-A431AD1FDC27.jpg (581x1024, 177K)

still true today though, which is why after the US invasion Iraq has basically no christians left

nah i was implying people are morons for thinking that someone is le epic based just because of a simple thing like disliking something shit

and notice your photo is colourised, the entire photo has been edited

Disliking some shit that seems to ruin countries seems like it makes sense

>Why yes, my mere existence scared the secular cucks and let them tremble with fear, what gave it away ?

Attached: basedturkbvll.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Honestly Christianity in Asia Minor was utterly fucked long before Ataturk ever came into being. The dream was pretty much over the moment the 4th crusade happened right at a time when Turkic nomads were spilling out of Central Asia like candy out of a piñata.

>ruin countries
literally every middle eastern shithole nowadays is secular you retard

disgusting laz donmeh

breathe that , dumb mutt

Attached: images (26)-1.jpg (528x532, 129K)

that girl is beautiful

its basic though. its like today where jordan peterson says have respect for yourself and live a good life and people pay him millions and hold him up as some demigod.

The second Balkan war was a shit show. The Ottomans should have won on paper but lost due to being defeated in detail in the field. At least one field army was literally surrendered without a fight becusss the commander Hasan Tahsin Pasha was bribed by a Greek/British agent (and later moved to Albania where his son became a rich ambassador to Greece). Munitions and supplies were intentionally not shipped in other cases from army depots due to subterfuge and corruption. Despite the chaos, the Ottomans managed to industrialize and adopt novel technologies rapidly in the 3 years it took untkl ww1 happened. Note that from Italo-Ottoman war of 1910 to Grecian-Turkish war of 1923... there was ceaseless armed conflict with millions of Turks made into refugees and driven from the only homes they’d known for a 1000 years.

iran
israel
s arabia

some secular countries from ME...

Give examples.

This is what Yoruks look like.

Attached: A2B654AC-E592-4B7E-8C2E-F170E2B0127F.jpg (1448x2048, 389K)

He's a Turk and a Jew. The two most cancerous creatures combined into one.

saudi arabia is moving towards secularism thanks to MBS reforms. Only iran and turkey are moving in the opposite direction.

>Yoruk Turks.

Attached: 6D55E0D0-BEF6-4A05-A561-83A396C81FF8.jpg (2048x1451, 323K)

Lmao. Turkey is secular. There is just a US-style slightly religious political rhetoric every now and then. Meanwhile MBS is a literal Israeli plant who is still beheading “apostates”.

saudis turned to be secular by killing innocent journalist in turkey? wow

its more the fact he held power in an islamic country and made changes along those lines of thought that people think he is based for, not simply having those ideas.

this is what real turkish women look like

Attached: 1566637264.jpg (1280x960, 137K)

>the three most powerful states in the middle east are shitholes

egypt, lebanon, syria, iraq, yemen

i see your point

it is slanderous speculation that he was killed.

Actually false. He did extraordinary things through sheer force of will. Everyone at the time recognized this, people as varied as Hitler and Gandhi were in awe of him and modeled themselves in his image.

>Implying Turkish people aren't Anatolian mutts who confuse speaking Turkic language with being a central Asian.

Syria and iraq are shitholes because of islamists, so is yemen. Lebanon really isnt a shithole in terms of middle eastern standards.

>Yoruk Turk

Attached: 174DD484-37AB-428D-9118-2A11DFC405CC.jpg (1200x676, 189K)

he'd rather be God of the sandniggers than a jew in Greece.

And after losing the 1st Balkan war, the other branch of the CUP like Talaat/Enver were pissed that the Turks were driven out of Rumelia by their "former slaves" and decided to cleanse the Christians from Anatolia in order to create a homeland. After the 2nd Balkan war, when Talaat and Enver recovered Edirne which was the 2nd capital of the Ottoman Empire, they were regarded as heroes. Enver styled himself as the 2nd conqueror of Edirne. They got free reign to do whatever they want.

They are shitholes because they are colonized and we’re ruined by the British/French/West who like to install local dictators and sponsor Islamists (yes take the redpill). Turkey was never colonized thanks to Ataturk so the West seethes.

HAHAH KELLY, WE HAVE SUMMONED YOU YOU LITTLE SANDNIGGER

>Lmao. Turkey is secular.

Let me guess, you've only been to Istanbul? The west coast is secular sure, but go a few miles into the heartland and you're into the territory that votes Erdogan, and it's all backwards shitholes with women wearing hijabs and tribal bs.

>islamist
>innocent

He deserved to be killed.

explain? you can't just blame everything on islamists lol
they're shitholes because strongman (secular) dictators refused to step down and leave power nothing to do with religious muslims

>iraq, yemen
>secular

lmao how retarded are you? unironically kys

south lebanon is a shithole and would be an even bigger one if it weren't for iran's money. Only good part of Lebanon is Beirut, Jounieh and Zahle,