Ugh.... what could've been

Ugh.... what could've been.....

Attached: pwXoy.jpg (964x740, 60K)

This but led by the confederates

You already stole enough land from Mexico hijo de puta

You don't seem to understand that the core of the confederate ideology is fragmentation. They would have rather seen smaller independent states than an even larger, and likely more centralized, union.

54 40 or fight

Attached: Oregon_boundary_dispute_map.png (606x599, 106K)

Mexicans weren't do anything with it.

I forgot the reason why Polk was cucked out of doing this
Anyway it would have been a good idea because northern mexico was depopulated because of bandits or something gay

in this universe they exterminate every single person in the north and then colonize it

Definitely got cucked on this one. It’s a shame.
Mexico is wasted on the Mexicans.

All of canada should belong to the us
Theres no point in it being separate anymore

>implying the core of the confederate ideology wasn't the right to own slaves, fragmented or not

No, they would not have. I'm from New Hampshire and I literally had family in the union army, but the confederates would not have colonized the northern states. It goes against their principles.

>land connection with Alaska

Attached: 1530317972403.png (350x400, 192K)

The missiles of Haiti in 1962.

This definitely part of it, but their interpretation of the right of individual states is closer to the intention of the founders than the abominable federal control we see today. From a strictly legal perspective the union was wrong.

Dumb confederado larper. Real redpill on civil war was the industrializing, modern, secular forces represented by the North clashing with the old aristocratic, religious, agrarian order represented by the South.

Wrong. All of the USA should belong to Canada
Theres no point in it being separate anymore

seething

>implying the founding fathers wanted a sluggish pathetic decentralized confederacy and not an imperial domain to rival rome

>Defends the actual ideology of the enemies of my ancestors for the sake of historical accuracy
>Seething

sure m8

The us is a split from british monarchy
Canada is the part that didnt split

No you dullard, I'm explicitly stating it.

Not your problem fag

Yes it is. I was just in Ensenada, BC. The entire “city” doesn’t even have a parking lot.

You were cucks that couldn't deal with Indian attacks. We rolled in like Chads and just massacred them all.

The negotiator wanted to end the occupation asap and this was the best he can get. The US cannot control the country for much longer

We were busy having some revolutions, we didn't need some backstabbing assholes demanding our land while we were fighting

give back alaska

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAIT TO DECLARE WAR ON US NOOOOOOOOO

is there anything more soy

Weak should fear the strong
It was never yours in the first place.

the world is too frickin' cucked these days....too many euros and cucks and kikes and mean black kids from school RUINING IT with SJeW degeneracy -_- PRAISE KEK that i have epic paradox games like victoria 2 to live out my nigger/spic genocide fantasy

>éducation canadienne

And we are the bad neighbors

Ugh..... what could have been....

Buds...

Attached: 1516993548252.png (2147x2215, 138K)

in modern day you are

Shut up, Paco. You've got cars to wash.

As God intended

Because the meme war on drugs Nixon invented?

no

Because poor people picking tomatoes without papers?

because you're brown manlets and speak sp*nish

Sadly people in the real world believe this unironically

this is trumps plan

you mean more mexicans? yea that would be fine

>not including the Dominican Republic as Grant would have had it

FDR invented it, Nixon only coined the term. Holy shit I didn't think they spoonfed Mexicans our Western leftist propaganda so heavily