I'm simply crazy about this woman, she has PERFECT body and a nice smile to boot, I want to marry to someone like her

I'm simply crazy about this woman, she has PERFECT body and a nice smile to boot, I want to marry to someone like her

Attached: 1540505072382 .webm (854x480, 1.16M)

is this the bbc? why is she naked?

We'll send you our chubby ones, send the fit ladies in return. Do we have a deal?

Kike media degeneracy

look in the top left corner

perfect for breeding

Yeah. Must be mentally ill to appear on this show though

Source please

naked dating show. are americans still autistic about nudity?

Attached: 1564313975960.jpg (980x1364, 315K)

Naked attraction, I think

I hate her and her kind. Look at her, she's kinda shy about it but knows everyone is supporting her. She will probably have lots of sex with handsome men.

A non handsome guy would never be that accepted

Of course. Also reminder, this is what our ancestors have been masturbating to 40000 years ago, literally statues of thicc women. And it's only natural because our brains our wired towards finding thicc women attractive, because it's a sign of fertility

Attached: 1560928360454.jpg (490x903, 95K)

This is what my ideal wife looks like

Attached: 12042700-6902409-image-a-42_1554804011241.jpg (634x951, 132K)

>tfw this 16yo Iranian youtuber is not my gf
why live?

Attached: 1556391431184.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

eating pizza and cake every day doesn't make you more fertile nor ensures your baby is more healthy
quite the opposite, in fact

Imagine being a cunt.

You don't lift, you don't care about your body at all, you *sometimes* put stuff on your face and call it dress up, you bluy clothes like everyone else, you work less, you have no drive, you care about nothing but chatter and stupid cunt shit. So then you sit on your cunt ass, as you grow fat and fatter, doing basically nothing all day. Even at what you call "work", where the men do everything for you as you polish your nails - Now THAT is effort! - and you sometimes send your friendzoned beta cucks on errant runs.

So then one day you go /TV/. You is famous now! And what did you do? well, you kinda walked on stage, in your morbidly obese body, with your tits and ass hanging out and swingin about. Yeah, you earned that!

Fast forward a few months and years: there's some autistic, basement dwelling incels on a mongolian basket weaving forum who use your blob body to push the "T H I C C" meme. So they can pretend their equally disgusting AND unwashed bodies are not abhorrently repulsive.

>2019
>being a cunt

life is not fair...

Attached: 1537550710230.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

name?

I'm not thing about fat, there's a different between fatness and curviness, think of it as a parabola, and that woman is right on the vertex

yeah she's a real prize. a prize heifer that is

>tfw no iranian milky gf

Attached: 1537022868729.jpg (700x1050, 231K)

She's ok looking and in a few years become ugly.
The problem with chubby woman like her is that they would turn out ugly real fast