Check your priviledge before insulting other cunt subhumans

check your priviledge before insulting other cunt subhumans.
nice """"democracy""""" you got there faggot.

Attached: 8f25b60c-0e1b-45fa-915e-f1f9aecc81a4.png (1412x774, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_freedom_indices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only 10 countries out of 152 are functioning democracies
Why is the rest of the world so unbelievably shitty?

Why is my country ranked 15
Dictatorship was about 20 years ago
Past president Mujica is part of a terrorist organisation
Lots of people living on the streets
Government is corrupt as fuck
Regulations everywhere
Bureaucracy state
Inflation
Venezuela dictatorship supported

I love these meme indexes that only measure how close something is to EU standards and call it "democracy".

Attached: 1547729862366.jpg (720x960, 107K)

This ranking sucks ass

what, you thought life was supposed to be good?

>muh demoncrazy
Go back to r e d d i t

Seething righttard

Sweden and Denmark never had the Euro. It's such an easily verifiable fact that whoever wrote this book must be an absolute retard.

>flaweddemocracytugal

>reading comprehension

Right back at you, monkey

France is not even there, go back to reddyt

lol

[citation needed]

How is Ireland so high up, thought the place was basically the Middle East of Europe.

Ur a gay ranks exceptionally high in electroral process and civil liverties and relatively well in some other, bringing the average up. Also the bar to be functional democracy is ridiculously low.

It's not a perfect metric, since it compares literal shitholes like costa rica and USA to highly developed european countries, but it's good enough to show that clearly ur a gay is the most democratic country in south america. Maybe not top 20 demcratic but still pretty good.

you made faggot you mad? how are you mutts any better than the chinese. all of them are insectoids. chinks and amerimutts.

>low on civil liberties when we have better freedom of speech and right to bear arms
we should be above UK on that front at least

Attached: fvrkhvw4a4o21(2).png (933x597, 540K)

It makes no sense to put Sweden and Denmark in that list if by "accepted" they're refering to the vote and not the issue. The title is contradicting itself then.

how is political culture quantified and how can any country rank a perfect 10. how does canada get a perfect score in civil liberties when hate speech is banned

Attached: 1490851650716.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Can't drink outside have to tip your penis

You're right about freedom of speech, unfortunately
Please ignore these mail articles though. there's almost always a lot more to them than is presented

What about the right to fuck hookers, Amerigoblo? Checkmate.

How can you? Aren't you NUMBA ONE?

the list was clearly put together by some ultra left wing faggots who would want to fine me for just saying faggots

>representative democracies
>full democracy
switzerland is the only one that is close to direct democracy afaik

it's not illegal federally

Just the fact that it lists "culture" as a number already tells you it's subjective garbage.

Our government literally just banned referendums because they didn't like the results lol.

>low on civil liberties when we have better freedom of speech
you're on par with authoritarian regimes like mozambique, niger and togo in terms of press freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_freedom_indices

Even direct democracy isn't so great. Many people simply vote what the federal council suggest. Also if the proposal make us lose money people will vote against it. So the EU can influence referendums by menacing our economy

You could fuck prostitutes in Vegas, I guess. But you can't blow a load into an underage Romanian street hooker's mouth for 10 bucks on your way to work. And that's what actual freedom feels like.

Hello government, I want my share of the oil fund now, thank you

Attached: image0-117.jpg (301x300, 18K)

>democracy

Attached: 1566466476522.jpg (640x591, 96K)

you've got me there