>we set up a date at starbucks
>day finally arrives, meet her in the waiting line
>she orders caramel mocha, i get chocolate milk
>a look of disbelief goes on her face
>halfway through the date, "i have to go to the bathroom, be right back"
>she takes a picture of me sipping my drink while walking away
>never came back
what the FUCK did I do wrong

Attached: 1543059644833.jpg (600x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114453797/#114460986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe the chocolate milk set her off.

The ps vita is great don't mock it faggot

you imbecile, you should've gotten a big boy drink you baby

Should've gone for the espresso lungo extra Europeano

>Match with girl on tinder
>She's cute even though it appears she's in a wheelchair
>Whatever, no harm in broadening the horizon
>Set up up a date, she tells me to meet outside her apartment
>Some time later I send her a message that I've arrived
>"Okay, my mom will come down and open the door for you"
>The fuck?
>An elderly veiled muslim woman opens the door for me and lets me inside
>Should've left at this point
>Her mother and I don't talk due to a language barrier
>So the trip up the elevator is even more akward
>Eventually I enter her flat
>There she lies, in a unmade bed surrounded by piles of dusty clothes
>She makes jerky movements and groans when seeing me
>Truns out she can't move or speak at all
>My chest feels tight and I feel a bit panicked
>The words "what the fuck, what the fuck what the fuck" are repeated in my head
>This girl is way more handicapped than I thought
>Her only way to communicate is to type on her phone(with great effort I might add)
>For whatever reason I decide to follow through with the date since I don't want to be a dick
>Her mother pick her up and place her in a wheelchair
>Before we leave her mom asks me to lift some furniture so she can pick up something she dropped earlier that day
>With that out of the way it was time to take this girl to some café
>Autobots let's roll out

cont.

>The mother wanted to tag along to the entrance of the apartment complex
>And as such all three of us couldn't fit in the elevator
>I walked down the stairs instead
>Considered for a brief moment to outrun them before the elevator got to the bottom floor and make my escape
>Tempting, but that goes agains the code of the supreme gentleman
>They finally reach the entrance and I have to wait for the extremely slow handicap lift to take her down the last steps of the stairs
>The screeching of the lift matched my internal agony
>When they're down her mother hands the chair over to me
>I'm behind the wheels now
>We leave and I ask her where he wants to go since I don't know the city that well
>She rotates with her feet either to the right pr left and I steer the chair in said direction
>We finally reach the café and I get a coffee while she gets hot chocolate
>I pay and ask where she wants to sit(kek)
>There is almost no conversation between us due to the obvious reason that she can't talk
>Instead I ask a bunch of stale questions and she replies by slowly typing on the phone
>All of a sudden she makes a bunch of jerky movements and she gags on the straw she got with her hot coco
>She coughs, spit and gurgle all over the fucking table
>Jesus Christ get the napkins
>She nods when I ask if she's alright
>Decide that enough is enough
>"Oh shit I need to get going"
>Wheelgirl don't ask any questions and we roll the fuck out of there

cont.

>On our way back I speedwalk faster than Sanic
>Actually bumped into someone by accident since I couldn't stop the chair on time(underestimated the weight of the damn thing)
>Despite the guy almost getting knocked over her handicap opression card saved me from any scolding
>Noice
>When we finally arrive outside her apartment there is a horribly akward and long wait of silence before her mother gets down
>As she opens the door I give them both a brief hug and speedwalk to the bus station
>Relieved it's over
>Get home and figure I should blow off some steam by shitposting in a manlet thread on Jow Forums
>As I lift the lid of the laptop google is still on alongside my last search
>"How to have sex with a girl in a wheelchair"
>Close the page and groan in shame

Haven't told anyone I know IRL about this

It's not the drink. You probably behaved or said something inappropriate or you were extremely boring.
What was your main topic of conversation?

>Autobots let's roll out

Attached: 1486083295155.jpg (288x224, 7K)

video games

Attached: 1542992842062.gif (250x250, 458K)

You fucked up bro.

>i get chocolate milk
I dont even think they sell chocolate milk you lying manchild.

mate

Went out on a date with a guy and in the beginning it was all going pretty well, but at the restaurant when we ordered our food he asked for mango juice. I giggled and asked him why he wouldn't order wine or champagne given that he didn't drive there, we took an Uber together, and he told me he didn't drink.

Ocasionally, on New Year's or a friend's birthday, he might have some alcohol, and even then it'll still be a small amount. He told me it wasn't because of religious purposes or anything like that, he just never acquired a taste for alcohol. It's been about four hours since the end of the date and I don't know if I want to see him again. He drank fucking juice, he's twenty-six, not six, but evidently he didn't get the memo.

Attached: 1400444922065.jpg (490x490, 21K)

Maybe that guy is well off without you

Hahahahahahaha

Jesus Christ. Unless you know shes into video games never bring them up.

Next time bring up some office gossip. Women always love to gossip. As a bonus you'll learn a lot about your other coworkers.

user, I ...

That whole story is incredibly sad. You're a kind man user.

You have no idea how scared I was that I'd bump into someone I knew when rolling her around the town, I was more scared then compared to times when my life was in actual danger

>coworker
You dun goofed, now you will have to see her every day at work and it will be awkward.
"Onde se ganha o pão não se come a carne."

Saw you yesterday with a girl user, so you are into brown girls my friendly sven svenson? and cripple at that, who knew!

poor girl :(

I dont understand why people date co-workers, at least from the same department.

Because we don't know anyone else

What happened to the Norwegian with the wheelchair fetish?

what times have you been in actual danger? You are in sweden, the thing that can probably kill you besides a somalian is a moose.

Because they are stupid.

I got into a pickle in Kenya where me and a bunch of people almost got robbed and so we had to flee to the nearest town on foot which exposed us to the dangerous wildlife during night time

They do and I order it everytime my mom wants coffee

why the fuck did you go to Kenya you dingus.

du borde ha knullat henne

It was a state enforced Obama pilgrimage so I had no choise

On a serious note it was volunteer work combined with a desire to go somewhere completely foreign to me and the possible dangers made it exciting

>On a serious note it was volunteer work combined with a desire to go somewhere completely foreign to me and the possible dangers made it exciting
You could had gone to mexico, could had gotten yourself some tacos at least after you get murder.

Why the fuck didn't you tell that story you dingus
You're blessed with this shit and all I have is jail stories bruh

Attached: aiportraits_1563662279.jpg (1024x512, 107K)

>Penetrera en människa som inte ens har förmåga att torka sig själv i röven efter att hon skitit

Går inte igång på sånt
I wanted to be the first in my family to be south of the equator as well as being the first to visit Africa

I can make a thread about it some day, too tired for it right now. In what way am I blessed?

Alcohol is cringe bro

>as well as being the first to visit Africa
Out of all the places in south of the equator, why africa?

I don't like alcohol either, I don't see a fucking problem with that

You must be one lonely person in poland if you dont like alcohol my friendly slav.

I just wanted to see it with my own eyes

I don't drink because I'm a recovering alcoholic.

is it as miserable and god forsaken as everyone believes it to be? Because if it was, you could had saved yourself some money and gone to thailand to fuck some trap. A cripple trap at that.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114453797/#114460986

Cool pasta, Bjorn

I am the original "author" of that pasta

You're damn right, but it doesn't matter because I'm introverted anyway.

Btw, of course I ocasionally drink when I have to. I actually like white wine, but those are really rare occassions.

Really hate this autistic LARPer swede I see every now and then making up retarded LARPs which he sticks to in every thread.

well they are entertaining enough to pass the time, come up with something yourself.

Kill yourself you fat, talentless, loser mutt, you will never accomplish anything of significance in your life and will always be an irrelevant waste of space.

It's corrupt and dysfunctional, Nairobi is crowded and dirty. Due to the massive amount of people crowded together you have to be careful with pickpockets especially if you're white. Don't for the love of God go out alone at night if you decide to visit

When you travel espect cops to stop you for "veicle inspections", they want a bribe before letting you go. Some cops looks like local militias with run down automatic rifles with civilian clothes, the only indicator that they are police officers is the hat that they're wearing

Traffic is insane and there were plenty of close calls and our driver shrugged it off as nothing, the dude was chewing on khat and was probably too buzzed to really give a shit

>dating coworkers
kek

What do you accomplish by saying shit like that to a stranger on the internet?

Hopefully your eventual suicide.

i still have mine
i play RE revelations 2 and gta liberty city stories from time to time
great handheld, it's a shame sony stopped it for nothing

Attached: 1529439770993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Mate you only talk about vidya if she brings it up first, and even then you keep it brief

Attached: 1550018043428.jpg (247x242, 22K)

bruh

Attached: black guy.jpg (378x414, 34K)