Lithuanian economy is booming

Lithuanian economy is booming

Attached: IMG_20190831_120450-3120x2340.jpg (3120x2340, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u38AY0jgc3s?t=1386
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew, lad...

>lithuanian architecture

Recession
40 dollars for a gallon of milk

I wanna go there.

Why is Estonia so much better and why aren't all Baltic nations one country?

Your friends from Kazakhstan come here to buy cars, you are welcome too

such a building wouldn't be even noticed in Warsaw

Your capital is full of gypsy kids begging and being annoying.

>building something

WOAH DUDE MY ECONOMY IS BOOMING

lmao, have you been to Prague or Budapest?

modern architecture is the reason why the future seems so dull to me

Attached: Nordic homes.jpg (1586x1174, 802K)

you must understand Eastern Europeans, we're only experiencing a big construction boom right now, we didn't have a normal economy before 1990 and glass-made office buildings are something new here

highest crime rate in the EU

Meh that looks so average comparing to Warsaw or Krakow

I do not visit such places

Nice!

Congratulations you have generic office buildings

actually only gsv made me realize how lagging behind the world, even third world eastern Europe is

pic rel is Brazil, a random street from the downtown, most of the buildings you see there were built in the 70s/80s, now you can think what eastern European cities looked like back then, literally 2-3 glass office buildings in the whole city

we'd need like 50 years of a construction boom to catch up with Brazil, I don't even mention any of American cities

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.09.01-08_45_36.jpg (1600x767, 419K)

You are my favourite baltic country because you're monoethnic

diversity is our strength and Russians only enrich Latvian and Estonian culture

brazil has a population of 210 million and is physically almost as big as all of europe
don't sweat it bro

sorry, the concept of glass buildings as some status symbol seems a bit surreal to me, even shithole meme cities in the extreme north have small ones as administration buildings for Manaus industries

i don't know that is more dull, 80's glass corporate buildings or today ones, i think rio traditional architecture is a lot better than this modernist hellhole, you guys should be proud of you pre-soviet era buildings and modernize them

>brazil has a population of 210 million and is physically almost as big as all of europe

India has a population of 1.3 billion yet it doesn't have even one street like that in all of the country and China didn't have one 30 years ago either.

When you walk around the downtown of Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro you can feel this country was part of the developed world in the 1950s-80s period and communist countries were third world that time, so no wonder we have a construction boom only now - simply because other countries had it earlier.

>Russians only enrich Latvian and Estonian culture
When you put a small spoon of shit in a barrel of honey, it is no more a barrel of honey but a barrel of shit

>sorry, the concept of glass buildings as some status symbol seems a bit surreal to me, even shithole meme cities in the extreme north have small ones as administration buildings for Manaus industries

Exactly, that's because you've had them for a long time.

Why do you think China builds them now like crazy? Or India? Or Eastern Europe? Because they don't have them, yet that's what they see in American movies as the symbol of status, economic success etc.

>you guys should be proud of you pre-soviet era buildings and modernize them

everyone is proud and they're modernized but it's not a problem to build a skyscraper district somewhere in a different part of the city, like they did in Paris or London

Gosh, i wish we could be based again :(

I like in the northeast that was way behind the economic sucess of the major southwestern cities during the 80's, but we have some glass buildings in our city centers, they are really ugly looking by today standarts. We now are building ones with different formats (because the western europeans do it) those ones in the right are the newest i am aware of, many are build by the richest man in my state, he is also the one who build the largest mall here and keep building those glass monstrocities outside the finnacial district so he can land expeculate

Attached: agamenommag.png (978x576, 964K)

>i like
i mean i live

i really want to say i really don't like Paes mendonça group and the way they own everything, i wan't that big fat old jew named João to go fuck himself, he is the responsable for putting the current governor in office

I actually like early 70s/80s architecture and I wish we hadn't missed this period in eastern Europe.

There are only 2 skyscrapers in Warsaw from that era and imo they're among the best ones in the city, even though they would be totally generic and almost invisible in the US or Brazil.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.09.01-09_15_31.jpg (1600x767, 274K)

sorry for my tons of mistypes

I think is it because i am used to see those kind then i go to the city center, many countrysiders then visiting recife seems really impressed with every tall building they see. But 80's office buildings are too square for me, they were made to acomodate the most workers in the smallest of the spaces possible, basically commie blocks for corporations, many of those are now being used by the governament here

I personally thing Brazil is underrated as a country. People usually think it's a third world shithole with nothing but beaches and favelas along them, while Brazil has a gigantic financial sector, a lot of big corporations, modern infrastructure etc.

youtu.be/u38AY0jgc3s?t=1386

Brazilian rich kids have a great life.

bravo lithuania

I agree, i think many countries reality is far from the image being sold on the mass media, i hear many western europeans talking about poland and other eastern europeans as literal shitholes with no chance in growing. you guys have overcome many issues and have true potential, i think your culture is very based too.

they do, i came from a low income family and i really have a negative opinion about richoids, the way they feel disgusted by public school students or uni students who came from public schools. there aways the "woke" ones who ask you "how's life in the favela" "have you ever been shoot?" "are you needing food donations?" bullshit, they are more alienated than foreigners.

are there rich black kids in Brazil? do they behave the same way like whites?

I think even some of the shithole-looking parts of brazil are kinda atractive, this is from one of the former most important avenues in recife, it was really prosperous during the military regime economic boom, but its in decline today.

Attached: recifeboavista.png (1183x575, 1.3M)

commieblocks to capitalist blocks. suicide rates are bound to plummet

Yes, but many come from angola immigrant families who were aready rich on their original countries as it seems, rich black kids normally are really, really black.
i don't know much about their behaviour, i don't think being black changes much of their perspective, the main problem in this topic (at least in my perspective) is income inequality

Old finnancial Recife its really dystopian looking

Attached: recifeprediovidroantigo.png (1330x569, 1.45M)

>Yes, but many come from angola immigrant families who were aready rich

That's interesting, why do they even leave Angola?

Maybe they fall for the new-world meme and/or managed to create business in Brazil due to the language. i bet this is a case in portugal too, nut i am not sure.
I once meet a group of rich African looking blacks in a rich neighborhood here, they had an heavy european portuguese accent, like Angola does, their son was making a design course in the same place as me, but in different classrooms, i wish i was finished mine.

Attached: recifeprediodeclinio.png (1358x575, 1.47M)

>was
had*

> 40 dollars for a gallon of milk
Hello my brother, we can cry togheter if you want

Attached: 1567325441338.jpg (1024x841, 242K)

buy our milk

re-writing everything because holly shit me.

Maybe they fall for the new-world meme and/or managed to create business in Brazil due to the language. i bet this is a case in portugal too, but i am not sure.
I once meet a group of rich African looking blacks in a rich neighborhood here, they had an heavy european portuguese accent, like Angola does, their son was making a design course in the same place as me, but in different classrooms, i wish i had finished mine.

i have to start reading the shit i write BEFORE posting