Why white women love paki guys?

Why white women love paki guys?

Attached: 1567336177-1567280382-1565775731-1563879847-1563616271-17438351-1669226006707243-772459158199861248- (480x480, 50K)

Literally no woman here likes pakis, they all make kebabs

Dear god please stop blackpilling yourself into thinking white women don't primarily prefer their own kind, not to mention Pakis generally average a lower penis size than virtually every Western country that isn't Japan or SK, so please stop Frenchbro, there is no "white extinction", the great replacement is a myth, and same race couples will remain the norm

he said white women, Ciro

>please stop Frenchbro
>please

Attached: images (4).jpg (199x253, 9K)

They're alphas who BTFO tommy robinson and all other right wing cuck groups.

It's for his own good, he's hopelessly blackpilled from racebait threads as well as Jow Forums memes deluding him, if he doesn't want to see the bigger picture and how none of those things are grounded in reality then I guess he can keep living in a parallel universe where whites are oppressed and endangered, without seeking help.

white women don't like pakis unless they are ripped or have money (95% of the time pakis have neither)
they would rather be with arabs and blacks desu

Also not true

>they would rather be with arabs and blacks desu
Do they grow people as delusional as you in a lab somewhere?

No pakis here but they have absolutely horrible reputation

Literally Muslim gypsies

> paki guys

lol, at least with Black guys it is expected since they dominate the entertainment business and white women have a mixed baby fetish but Pakis? delusional.

>and white women have a mixed baby fetish
I'm starting to feel like I'm on damage control here but it's literally the same as Asian women with white guys, most Asian women breed with their own, same with white women, but some may have White/Black fever

I blame autism, people with black and white thinking believe every image or text is fully representative of RL. Even their entire worldview is reducible to 6-8 tenets

Everyone on Jow Forums has an interracial/cuck fetish.

I'm autistic yet I can see the bigger picture, I had a blackpill of paranoia and uncertainty at one point but realised it was because a.) I was spending too much time on Jow Forums, b.) I was at risk of becoming self hating and losing my sense of nationalism for my country, and c.) the only group of people that push this belief that whites are subject to reach minority status are the right wing media, when I completely stopped going on Jow Forums and posting there, I was completely ridden of any paranoid conspiracy theories. It's a manipulative place ridden with shill threads and just hate for the sake of hating.

Lol not really

Yes really, you see the same type of threads all day
>why do x females prefer x men
>how common are interracial relationships in your country
>plenty of white and asian cucks going on about how black men are perfect for breeding white and Asian women

>what are shill threads
>why do they get promptly nuked

t. Everybody posts interracial bait threads to successfully garner (you)s

You've been baited. Even Jow Forums types do it whenever they're bored because the guarantees furor is just too entertaining

not a single female in the world likes muslims. I've never seen anyone let alone females look at a muslim and didn't have the look of being absolutely disgusted by him like someone took a shit infront of their eyes.

I do think the American posters, Brazilian spammer and indionesisn guy are genuine though

So what if they are? Post prowhite procreation or reverse cuck threads. Its a free board

Those are North Africans not Pakis

This.

Attached: img___022.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Right is algerian/moroccan.
Left is turkish.

I agree but you know some girls in our country especially are obsessed with how "beautiful" mixed babies supposedly are. It's incredibly creepy.

Exactly. Most women only like white men, especially Med men.

incels obsess over desirable men period, have you not been on lookism

Attached: 636288076197345909-DEONTAY-WILDER.jpg (640x481, 39K)