Thoughts on Sicilians? How are they seen in your country?

Thoughts on Sicilians? How are they seen in your country?

Attached: Sicilian.jpg (1091x1618, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/SALVINI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My mom is partially siciliian from her dad's side (he's full sicilian)

>How are they seen in your country?
-somewhere in gayrope

Easy going. The most disgusting Sicilians are the light ones, they think they are somehow exempted and do not carry Sicilian personalities and mannerisms and ways to thinking (which they do) because they don't look typically sicilian

Attached: 1544573872442.png (1484x1920, 939K)

Not even joke that's how most Russians would respond

And that is, the tendency to sicilianize everywhere they go. Loud and proud, they should be more humble when migrating to other regions. They think that they saying when in Rome do as the Romans do does not apply to them because they're always the victims and always special at the same time, and culturally superior, or so they think. This is also true for the typical polentoni venetians, who have plagued many localities in the 20th century in various parts of Italy and the world

It probably will be the same with the mass migration of nafris and mbutus in this century, and I fear we will lose our culture just like the natives did when smelly whites came to their lands

I like it when sicilians cut my grass

Like gods in Buenos Aires

You've been staying on Jow Forums for too long, there isn't a "typical Sicilian look" nor do we distinguish people depending on what they look like. Salvini could easily pass as a local here, does he have a "typical Sicilian look"?

Salvini literally is a Sicilian surname you dumbass

>WE
That aside:
cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/SALVINI

No it's from Tuscany. Ever been anyway? Many northerners look swarthy without southern heritage

He creeps me out so much. What is the kind of face called?

> Thinking I'm not memeing

But anyway you really could argue that OP could more easily pass in the south than in The north, it's just the statistics

goofy, simple-minded people. i really can't bring myself to hate them

They are loved

Slimy parasites, they should be exterminated

He still doesn't look like any Sicilian I have ever met: in fact, the closest person he resembles is Raphael in his adulthood.

I met plenty an so in the north. Everywhere I've been in Italy I always met someone that looks like him. Why are Sicilians so insecure?

Here's your (You).

You have my pity

This, I hate his face. He would not pass for a local, someone would call the police on him.

dark sicilian or blonde sicilian?

As much as I find it creepy, I do admit I find it kinda fascinating. I want to know what that phenotype is called.

mine too

He's very dark. Almost brown. He looks like he is extremely summer tanned all the time

is that you satan, you got inheritance in sicily? like a house or something? are you moving down there?

have you ever been in sicily?

>You've been staying on Jow Forums for too long
/thread

No

Generally brown people (though some have blue eyes) that act like Christian arabs.

They’re not brown, they’re olive.

fine lads

Attached: palermo_italian_sicily070.jpg (457x336, 38K)

They're brown pretty much (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Attached: ANDREA-MARCACCINI-2.jpg (620x421, 46K)

bit gay

Attached: 1563999638058.jpg (854x516, 82K)

They’re not, they’re a beautiful tanned to olive. Brown is like mud or mahogany. Only non-whites are brown.

Is he Sicilian?

based

how juvenile to judge someone's character or standing on mere superficial variations in appearance

I wasn't aware this was an adolescent board

Olive skin is literally brown skin. The word brown triggers too many autists it seems

There's no point in cherry picking pigskin. We are sandniggers

There was cuckolding going on then. Because everyone ITT knows that southern Italians moved en masse to the North of Italy

There was but northerners have always been swarthy even in Roman times. Lighter northerners are Germanic rapebabies, even Venezia the most visited northern Italian city was literally built to escape mass invasion from pissheads

Olive skin is a European shade. Brown is not.

You decide that? Lmao olive skin is brown skin

sicilians are arabs

Do you feel your Nordic master race genes have been tainted? Does that make you sad?

same but with southern italy

I'm Mexican and i'm 1000 times wither than them

Attached: 1525506507714s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

based Russians

I don’t think that was the question, but that’s what 99% of people do.

No they aren’t. Get out of Europe.

No. It’s not. Pic related is the difference between olive and brown. The olive looks appealing. The brown looks muddy.

Get out of Europe Ahmed.

Sure you are Pedro.

Attached: C721F189-F291-44D2-B85B-90D2350F69EC.jpg (696x402, 229K)

We are. You're not European, do go and get a nice cup of hot chocolate and go cry looking at the rain drizzling over the cornfield the window. You need it

Anyways, left looks brown, it's brown, a shade of brown

No you are not. And I’m of European descent, so it counts. Left is white. Tanned white but still white.

Light brown vs brown skin
In the end it’s still dark skin and not white skin dumbass.

We are. Europeans are quite diverse in the colour range, you wouldn't know that just by looking at your family, that would just be cherrypicking

What?

73% of Americans are of European descent. Dosn't count

looks syrian

>insecure american turns everything into a matter of race again

I am part sicilian and i hate it. But that said, people in general either don't know or don't cate about sicilians or who even is a sicilian or not

why do you hate it

because of everything italians have told me about sicilians ;~;
Other than that i look real good so idc

Nonsense. There's no reason to dislike being part-Sicilian. You do realise Italians banter, or "hate", one another, right? Look at threads which revolve around Italy, in some shape or form. Almost immediately, the thread devolves into regional shit-flinging. There's plenty for you to relish in, so try not to be so harsh on yourself for something you had no control over.

Attached: 1567250004524.jpg (768x432, 76K)

You do realise there are just as many bad things to say about every other region?

If it makes you happy, our President is Sicilian too.

i look like that but with blonde hair but i am not g*rman

ok what about ummm piedmont

French coccksuckers. They literally tried to mog us with their shit French "royal dinasty" and tried imposing a lot of taxes on the kingdom and appropriate lands when the kingdom was unified with the Rinascimento. Filthy shit

Risorgimento*

what about campania

"Piemontesi, falsi e cortesi", air pollution, perceived dreariness of Turin, there are positive and negative traits everywhere.

Sardinia for example still has "Sa die de sa Sardigna". Google it. But now for example many sardinians go to study in the north so you don't hear bragging about how much they hate northerners.

ok so which are the worst italians?

As single person they are cool, as a whole they are fucking blood sucking mosquitoes. One third of all Italy's public expenditure goes to Sicily, enough said.

what about puglia

Polluted ndrangheta shit hole. The mafia literally owns the region and causes many problems like waste disposal problems in the cities that end up looking like dumpsters

Sacra Corona shit hole. The have disgusting accents and are republic banana economy, like the rest of italy

Southern*

tirolesi

Europeans can have swarthy skin dumbass. It’s still on a white person, thus a ‘white’ skin tone.

I know that and I’m not going just based on my family. But I’m saying swarthy skin on Europeans is olive, not brown.

Where you’re born doesn’t change your genetics. So yes it does.

No he doesn’t.

It's called Shitaly for a reason.

oh

> me me me me, my family and my community of English Swede Polish mutts
> looks around
> "every European must look like US"

No

That’s not what I said at all. I just said the swarthy skin Europeans have is olive, not “brown.”

Olive skin is brown

No it’s not.

It is. Goodbye

It’s not. Olive is appealing and European, brown is not. Bye.

Why you say that?

Scary

Let me correct you
> me me me me, my family and my community of English Swede Polish mutts
> looks around
> Remembers the face of Italian politician Di Maio
> Tightens fists
> Looks up to the sky and murmurs angrily
> "no! every European must look like US! This is not possible, the great Romans must have looked like us, whites were the elites! Those filthy Jews Arab roaches, they have infested Europe! Brown skin is NOT a European trait, I am convinced, nobody is going to take this away from me. There must have been cuckolding going on, true Italians are white!"

Uh, no. Di Maio is olive skinned and very Italian looking. He’s not brown.

you can't seriously tell me this guy is considered as white/european in italy
he looks like a nafri

He looks white, just Southern European instead of Northern European.

>110709063
don't (you) me ever again you fucking amerimutt

> me me me me, my family and my community of Alsace mutts
> looks around
> Remembers the face of Italian politician Di Maio
> Tightens fists
> Looks up to the sky and murmurs angrily
> "no! every European must look like US! This is not possible, the great Romans must have looked like us, whites were the elites! Those filthy Jews Arab roaches, they have infested Europe! Brown skin is NOT a European trait, I am convinced, nobody is going to take this away from me. There must have been cuckolding going on, true Italians are white! Like US!"