/brit/

Attached: 123.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q00ZNO8B_xg
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-01/call-of-duty-has-ruined-me-nick-kyrgios-knocked-out-us-open/11468792
youtube.com/watch?v=GrSZVl4-byM
old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cy7neo/overheard_my_26m_fiancé_24f_tell_her_friend_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

israel now owns this thread

sucking a whitoid

youtube.com/watch?v=Q00ZNO8B_xg
kin ell

Attached: A NEW CHAMPION FOR THE HORDE.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

cute babby

he cute

I'm a violent rapist

lmao what a hideous child
can just imagine how ugly his 'rents are

Why is it that right wingers can only communicate through cropped tabloid headlines?

can't WAIT until moni is a janitor lads, she's so fucking based and she'll shut rorke up once and for all xx

still a better love story than twilight!

show us your baby pics sunshine.

rorke intellectuals: plato, aristotle, machiavelli, hobbes, neitzsche, spengler, mosley, cioran, sorel, faye, de benoist, sunić, evola, kaczynski, kipling, devi, elliot

leftypol """intellectuals""": contrapoints, mike stuchberry and owen jones

the 'f

Attached: 1540727252684.gif (500x281, 998K)

pig nose poor fella has inherited really ugly genes

Attached: 1567326036007.png (484x749, 409K)

I remember being on the twightlight hate train as a teenager browsing memebase. Actually watched it for the time at christmas and its not that bad. Its not good either, but there's nothing especially awful about it.

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-01/call-of-duty-has-ruined-me-nick-kyrgios-knocked-out-us-open/11468792
>Nick Kyrgios blames the bright lights of Arthur Ashe Stadium and too much video game playing, as his US Open run is ended by Russian Andrey Rublev.
another win for dave

Harry Kane sends Bernd Leno the wrong way and Spurs lead the derby 2-0. No mistake from the spot.

oh no we have to eat pork and drink alcohol ;(((

if they acknowledge this genocide they have to also acknowledge the genocide of Christians in the middle east. Pandora's box.

leftypol irreversibly and permanently BTFO beyond helping

youtube.com/watch?v=GrSZVl4-byM

don't have any

the anti-twilight bandwagon was cringe
was one of the last gasps of freakish internet culture before normie social media became prevalent

>old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cy7neo/overheard_my_26m_fiancé_24f_tell_her_friend_on/

THIS is your future, any girl knows deep down that she only settled for you

convenient

>forced to eat pork and drink alcohol
are you thinking what i'm thinking?

the twilight fillums were dogshit though

hbomberguy mogs all those weirdly named irrelevant corpses

no they werent
be quiet

for most of us this is the BEST CASE scenario

they're literally for little girls
you don't hear grown adults making fun of those shit lord of the rings movies that were made for little boys do you?

uh, sweatie

Attached: vf slayer.jpg (750x1334, 111K)

Good luck today Diego pal

Attached: IMG_20190901_171639.jpg (704x897, 68K)

Well yeah but dogshit compared to what? It was better than Harry Potter at least because the vampires actually fucking use their power, whereas in Harry Potter the only time anyone ever actually uses magic in a fight beyond "red beam green beam" is when Dumbledore fights Voldy.

Danny Rose is UTTER

the south african is such a fucking faggot

I am a neoreactionary

abcdefgHIjklmnopqrstuvwxyz

change into digital champions
who rules the digital WORLD
digimon digital monsters
digimon are the champions

the first three harry potter films are perfectly fine they do get worse after that

What a disgusting brain dead piece of human trash

incredibly based (the girl)
incredibly cringe (the boy)

Having difficulties deciphering this one

survey says: you're fucking gay

doing a read

Attached: 1512247259249.png (800x2048, 357K)

>What a disgusting brain dead piece of human trash

Attached: vf.jpg (629x1173, 117K)

corr

Attached: 98eac7073d676e7bf24d747ea255e4ef872e335c8d9b6e75337ae78127bc5358.jpg (1080x932, 228K)

imagine rubbing your cock between her thighs

Imagine even talking to a woman who swears.

Any Irish lads watch the all ireland? Fucking hell

Attached: 1546228358394.jpg (360x360, 51K)

Remoaners despise democracy. If you voted leave your vote is simply irrelevant to them, it's void, they don't like it so it doesn't count, we need to "put it to the people"!

literally everyone swears lol
get over it

yanks IN
aussies IN
brits IN
leafs IN

paddies OUT
israelis OUT
boers OUT

love island uk has some scarily attractive males
must be fun looking like that curtis one

What books you lot reading then?

Attached: 1540391185972.jpg (480x360, 11K)

post fucking machines

hate dickheads in bucket hats

moby dick

STILL?!?!

Ten Acres Enough by Edmund Morris

Nah they don't, classy women hold themselves to higher standards than that.

JUNIOR

Attached: BARTY CROUCH.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Attached: Lucie-Donlan-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-23.jpg (640x1136, 53K)

Attached: 1511288914451.png (389x333, 166K)

Empire of the Summer Moon

>Nah they don't, classy women hold themselves to higher standards than that.

Attached: 1444427591697.jpg (557x711, 52K)

‘od delusion

why didn't he just say
>"No!"

neither of these got attention earlier
that should tell you they were not worth posting at all, not an invitation to try again later

thinking about doing a purchase from wish

this lucie bird is honestly unreal

wish she'd stayed longer, fucking delight to look at

>classy women
lol

I don't swear in front of women and neither should you.

Would commit seppuku if I had to work retail

Because that would have made a lick of sense, and would thus have been unfitting in this fourth and most vapidly outlandish installment of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1483418897402.jpg (1616x2896, 548K)

why do people suddenly care about the health of the planet
it's far too late to do anything about it now

fucking based

the scene is very different in the books tbf as is the character

>it's too late!!
no it isn't

im (david tennant poster) not him (junior poster)

why is brave new world only low tier?

swearing in front of women is auditory rape

back to my home country lads (italy) back in 2 weeks x

Attached: F49DE549-7421-4604-A322-3A6060DD5447.jpg (1536x2048, 852K)

lol you look like a cunt

It's all a load of bollocks, the planet is fine. "Oooh it's a bit hot", yeah? is it? It was hotter when there were oceans of molten lava gushing millions of years ago and it survived that.

okay go tell america and china to stop
off you go

wanked 5 times today to that lauren bird. have to stop i reckon

Big time batty trainers.

>yeezy
seriously hope youre black unironically wearing them in public

what board do I make a roller coaster tycoon thread on? /v/ or /vr/?

chicken legs

haha just joking those shoes are nice and your jeans fit quite well
are you gay?

wop

>teehee are you gay btw :v

I swear when talking to the birds at toil but avoid referring to body parts like I do with the lads
ie: I will say something is a pain in the neck as opposed to a pain in the arse, or someone is a prick or shithead as opposed to a knob or a cunt

what do you think a prick is

prick is slang for dick
numpty

its not teehee if you ask directly
learn to meme, new fag