Lmao

lmao

Attached: yr9ag3Y.jpg (640x720, 112K)

She'll probably text them next week

You reap what you sow, Swedish girls lose their virginity at a young age anyway. Bitch probably liked it

I think brexit is the best thing happening for Europe obviously, britain seems gone now

>be muslim in europe or any other part of the world
>can fuck women and even children before marriage
>be muslim in a muslim country
>can't fuck a girl before marriage
>will get jailed for fucking before marriage
>can't even look at a girl the wrong way without having her brother, father, uncle, grandfather and extended family chasing after you to cut your dick
Muslims in europe really do have it nice.

based
14 year olds are the best age

facts, alt right whiteknights say that all muslims are rapists.. .when i go outside i see a lot of white girls hanging out with sandniggers so... i think they're just coping desu

Hot

>can't even look at a girl the wrong way without having her brother, father, uncle, grandfather and extended family chasing after you to cut your dick
Why don't whitoids protect their daughters?

>ifunny.co

How the hell would I know. I would've thought they would just quote the quran at those sandniggers and have the conservative muslims handle them. But westerners really do like their sex and degeneracy.

Daughters are only good up to a certain point. Past puberty and into adolescence, they become money leeching resentful sluts. Besides most daughters don’t know their real father and are raised by single mothers and their boytoys(aka people who sexually exploit them)

Attached: C87B4942-79F5-4234-B42E-8A4D4B3621F3.jpg (733x850, 125K)

>Brexit
>happening
Don't be silly, their politician don't have to balls to leave without a deal and the brains to negotiate a good one.

I hate white women so much

>Besides most daughters don’t know their real father
Is Britain really that bad?

> white teen rape white teen: its ok normal school things parents must educate them
> its an immigrant=PEOPLES MUST KNOW

Have sex
No

>spain
>white girls

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

1 in 10 people here don’t even know who there real father is.

Swedish women are biggest whores in the world, she probably liked it

Source? Nice one moving the goalposts from the majority to 10% btw

>hanging out with sandniggers
You mean Spanish men?

Attached: 1443101117413.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

*hits pipe*

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1565460685882.jpg (389x246, 23K)

She probably asked for it.

why does western promote disgusting tolerance? do they concern about others covering your identity and culture?

>haha how funny xD
kys.

>european gangs grooming muslim boys
like you are any better

Attached: Capture 7.png (1196x722, 1.5M)

having a children is all around stupid. ok, they are cute when they are little but after he/she enters puberty, just source of problem.

Fake news.

>Why don't whitoids protect their daughters?

because white women treat their own men poorly.

So what, knowing europeans she probably liked it and wants more from them

You control the media you control the people. Having a climate of wrong think = social outcast is powerful enough to keep this going. Especially since females uphold the zeitgeist, the reinholders have it all figured out.

they come here in summer from Sweden

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 12K)