Do 80% of americans really have a mutilated penis?

Do 80% of americans really have a mutilated penis?

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaicscience.com/story/troubled-history-foreskin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least

Literally everyone is. If you say you arent, people are surprised

>Be Chicano
>Laugh at mutilated wypipo

Whats up with South Korea, I thought they didn't have jews?

Attached: confused anime girl.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Based Korea

Our troops taught them well.

As for Japan, I guess we need a third nuke

How does it feel having foreskin?

Yaaaaaaas dokterrrrrrr slaaaaaay my foreskiiiiiiiiin

american occupation

The talmud is a bestseller over there, they really admire jews and want to be like them

it's too tight

>In Judaism you are obliged to circumcise your slave
Fitting

this

>american occupation

It's mostly wh*tes that do this, I went to a school that was mostly mexican and we would beat the shit out of anyone who was circumcised (mostly whites and a few blacks)

I for one welcome the Mexicanization of Los Estados Unidos

Sounds based as fuck, were there jews around?

Retard

>implying Shitcanos could beat BLACK BVLLS
lol

they were the ones that coordinated the whole thing

kys mayate

Get BLACKED

i do

>tfw parents waited until I was 5 to ask me if I wanted to get circumcised
>almost shat myself saying no

Lucky you

TF is south Korea doing

Google "talmud in south Korea"

>Red bad!

Attached: 1565416819973.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Blacks fear the Chadcano BVLL

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x1125, 249K)

>tfw your parents believed the Judeo-Burger lies and mutilated your dick
I feel so hopeless whenever I think about it. I'll never have a satisfying orgasm in my whole life because of a decision my parents were, and to this day are, for some reason legally allowed to make in order to please the Jews. I don't even want to fap anymore, it just makes me despair at what I'm missing, that the only way to replicate the experience is to give the Jews money in exchange for hand lotion.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (500x486, 31K)

Attached: circumcision.png (540x960, 376K)

Why the fuck'd your parents decide to do it?

My mother bought into the lies about how circumcision has health benefits (she would never admit it but she believes unsubstantiated bullshit far too often) and my dad is too much of a feckless cuck to ever stand up to her.

At least you don't have your dick cheese factory, user!

Attached: wyte piople.png (515x789, 360K)

What are the supposed health benefits?

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Attached: amerigoblo2.png (225x225, 9K)

frick ameribozos
keelhaul all ameribozos
free axeland

you know the fucked up thing is that circumcisions are "normal" but female circumcisions are illegal and called "genital mutilation" and doctors and parents get years in prison for doing that

Do you understand circumcision is prevalent in Mmerica because christian beliefs, which are dated back to the Puritans, that it prevents masturbation? mosaicscience.com/story/troubled-history-foreskin/
Circumcision was a thing in America way before jews had any power. There were couple of thousands jews at best living in American prior to 1800
Also
>iplying jews give a fuck about goy dicks

I just don't get why uncutfags get bullied and considered a freak, we don't do that with circumcisedfags. Why do Americans have to bully everyone who doesn't follow their norm for such a individualistic country?

I think it started in the USA because of Calvanists who had the same aims regarding masturbation and purity and stuff.

The same people who prescribed diets of bland fiber-rich food like bran flakes and graham crackers because they thought that eating bland food would dampen people's sex drives.

None of that is the case anymore though, so circumcisions are probably still happening only so that hospitals can sell the foreskins.

I was talking about coordinating the attacks against bl*cks and wh*tes

Supposedly reduces the chances of getting penis cancer from 0,00005% to 0,00004%.