ART OF THE DEAL

Argentines dabbing on Americrap farmers.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-082616_Chrome.jpg (1416x2194, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good: 1
Evil: 0

the chinese wanted to buy soy from us. in fact, so much soy our ports couldn't attend their demand.
but PT chose to modernize cuban ports instead
such is the life of a latin american

blow this
*unzips corncob*

They can sell it to them all they want, not my problem. Just as long as we're not feeding a slave dictatorship.

Argentina probably has 20% of America's agricultural capacity, they're no substitute as far as being able to deliver soybeans in the same quantities.

>Just as long as we're not feeding a slave dictatorship.
I'm pretty sure we trade with Saudi Arabia.

That's ok, I already knew you were going to post that when I hit Submit, Xiang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

I read about Chinese purchases of Brazilian soybeans and how Brazil's farms aren't anywhere near ours for logistics or technological sophistication.

>>reeeee don't remind me of my hypocrisy

argentina has half of america's soy production capacity, brazil has 4/5. the major sticking point is that the LATAM prefer to sell the refined crushed soymeal while China prefers to crush their own.

I think most Chinese imports of soybeans are for industrial use. They grow a fuckton of soybeans, but about 90% of those are for food.

I'm still poor tho
But ok

>china somehow not evil
yeesh

It's only a couple of rich fuckers that own all the soy production, the rest of us are dirt poor.

>no source
op is a fag

If only the butthurt that non-americans feels toward america could pay my rent

I mean, yeah. Big deal. Leftards be like "Oh noes Ma and Pa's soybean farm in Tennessee is going to go under because of Trump Nazi's trade war." when everyone and their dog knows that this isn't Ma and Pa's family farm in 1915 and those soybean farms are owned by Monsanto and operated by illegal wetback labor.

In Argentina it's probably exactly the same except in your case, illegal Bolivian labor.

Go jack off to the latest capeshit movie while stuffing your face with McDonalds, that will definitely make you american.

Regardless of what you think on a personal level soybeans make up 5% of Iowa's economy and the only reason it hasn't completely collapsed is because the feds are giving them tons of cash to make up for it.

Jeez
Calm down Is just a joke
Don't need to act as a hivemind

Ok, sorry if I sounded rude. Have a good night.

Wait, now they suddenly "care" about flyover farmer types when they shit on them every chance they got in 2016?

based. Fuck the tyrannical chinks and their paper dragon, The US will live on!

>!
rebbit

The Falklands are English, Jaun

nooo, i thought we were the soy supremes!

Attached: soy_sad.png (782x758, 127K)

>!

Attached: 1557126500629.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>!

No m8 you are not Donald Trump

Einstein on Japan:
“Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing.”
“Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.”

Einstein on China:
“A peculiar herd-like nation…[an] industrious, filthy, obtuse people… often more like automatons than people. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.”
“I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthrals [sic] the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring.”
“It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

You do know back in the 50s-60s when we had no business ties or contact with China, it never created any problems for anyone that soybeans were not exported there.

>Einstein on Japan:
>“Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing.”
>“Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.”
And then he helped develop the atomic bomb.

Attached: China redpill.png (800x5132, 810K)

It's not whataboutism. I'm simply pointing out that your argument is in bad faith. Nothing wrong with calling out sophistry.

Um, no he didn't. Einstein didn't have any involvement in the Manhattan Project and had no awareness that an atomic bomb had been built until after Hiroshima.

because the farmers grew other stuff instead? and once they realized they could grow soybeans they increased capacity and production to make more money? but now without the ability to sell soybeans farmers are left with overcapacity and if they even grow a different crop they risk saturating that market. it wasn't a problem in the 50's 60's because they didn't have overcapacity, which they have now.

Attached: 1548213270554.png (3000x3000, 172K)

this book is pretty poor, it relies to heavily on anecdotes.

Sabotage of the nord stream Corporate totalitarianism Hong Kong 2019 Invading afghanistan to restore opioid industry Color revolutions Operation dropshot Puerto rico riots Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba American companies financing hitler Exporting degenerate identitarianism Gulf of tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Dình Diem and Suharto and Franco and Salazar Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule McGeorge Bundy Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for asians 1924s immigration act Iran Air Flight 655

Note: Any leaf and Australian flags in a China-related thread will be hidden and ignored. Thank you.

Yeah he did. There are even recordings of him saying he hopes the bombs "nuke the living shit out of those unostentatious and decently appealing nips."

(((Einstein)))

einstein was a better person than literally every nazi and neo-nazi ever