I share the same room with my parents and just had to get out because they have started to make sex

>i share the same room with my parents and just had to get out because they have started to make sex
You cant get lower than this, im killing myself tomorrow.

Attached: sopaulo_Ed2fQ4p.jpg (1292x886, 312K)

Attached: 1562101003158.png (837x897, 771K)

Why?

Attached: 1559312428133.png (236x231, 72K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA NONONONONONONONONONONONO How can kitchnette fags even cope

Do you can hear your mother moaning on your father's dick? AHAHAHAHAOHOHOHO yeah boi thats the vagene thats broght you to life Hahahahahaha

What do you mean by "Why"?

The chad thing to do would've been to join them.

Why do you share a room with your parents while (presumably) being old enough to post here?
Why do they feel the liberty to have sex next to you? Are they freaks? Has any of them tried to seduce you?

that's the reason favelados move out early
do you think they want to witness that when they're 18, they'd rather lay some bricks and rent their own shack. plus, I bet it won't take long for them to ask you to afford your own meals kek

Tomara que a reencarnação seja verdadeira, para você poder sentir exatamente o que eu senti. Não tem graça.

I've been there user. Stay strong and move the fuck out of that slum.

It was aways like that, since i was born. My wage is not enough to pay a rent.

>not beating his father up for rights to the pussy

only way to be the man of the "house" OP

time to find a diarista to move out with

And can your parents not go to a fucking motel? You should've spoken up about this abuse of your privacy, now it's too late.

I feel so sorry for you user.
Get out and don't settle for this shit.

Todo mundo tem suas dificuldades anão, a coisa é rir um do outro e levar a vida.
Se não fosse pra rir, porque você postaria tal coisa? É cômico, tanto quanto muitas coisas na minha vida de vistas de uma perspectiva externa, a diferença é que tenho consciência de que ninguém aqui vai resolve-las e portanto não as posto.

I wonder what are the problems americans have, if they actually have problems.

since when it's abuse for a husband and wife to make love
sorry, but that's reality
university takes to long to pay of and the great majority need money NOW
not like they could afford his bus tickets and wait for him to be an engineer (if he was even the studious type to begin with)

quantos anos tu tem cara? suponho que seja adolescente ou adulto

pra ser sincera os meus pais faziam o mesmo com os respectivos parceiros deles, mas só até os meus 12 anos mais ou menos. felizmente eles não eram tão degenerados kkkkkkkkkkkk

Eu sei que as pessoas aqui não podem resolver meus problemas, mas é uma maneira de passar o tempo. Talvez eu encontre o mínimo de esperança para continuar ou coragem para pular do quinto andar do Shopping Metrô Tucuruvi.

>getting cucked out of your room by your own parents
>"sorry but that's reality"
Vai ser passivo assim na puta que pariu. O que seus pais falariam se você estivesse metendo até as bolas numa vadia com eles no mesmo cômodo? Puta merda.

Attached: 1562121244329-0.gif (250x215, 1.22M)

O que vocês querem que eu faça?
Não é uma pergunta retórica, estou disposto a gravar e postar aqui.

que quarto? fora que a casa do sujeito é pequena, ele nem deve ter quarto.
tu nunca comprou casa nem pagou aluguel kek
seus pais que são frouxos de nunca te jogarem isso na cara

Pois grava logo essa porra, amigão.