When will Chinese go back to wearing Hanfu?

When will Chinese go back to wearing Hanfu?

Attached: hanfu.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDxJ26qiTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yellow lady, give me hanfu job NOW plz

That would the the ultimate wuwuz. Shit died and should be dead

Attached: 1564107080000.jpg (5061x2728, 3.07M)

hanfu was quite strict, it was nothing like that

Attached: s-l1600 (2).jpg (750x750, 80K)

What's different from the one in OP and this one?

cool graph
now give yellow lady

>go back
That sounds racist

Attached: Sophia Diamond.jpg (719x719, 59K)

Fuck off

I don't like the full on hanfu, but I like robe inspired clothes

Attached: 4098fdc8d1807741de2168d7d5e8b45f.jpg (640x905, 40K)

none, i was just posting modern "hanfu"
historic hanfu most of the time was very tight and various material rules had to be followed
notice the shirt they were, it is all the way up the neck

Attached: ancientpainting.jpg (700x659, 125K)

Attached: 1560378777165.jpg (533x810, 69K)

>were
wore

Post more.

I've studied fashion patterns.

People tend to follow what the elite wear.

I can't imagine Jack Ma or Xi walking around in handy anytime

Does Qing court dress count as Hanfu?

Attached: 006muEijly1fl2ehk7zg4j315o1jkx6p.jpg (1500x2000, 1.86M)

notice the third women, they are literally working with sleeves up and she still has her shirt neck closed tight

the thing is the qing introduced standard wear and most chinese forgot how restrictive the code was

hanfu is developed like chinese eating etiquette it is very rule based, seating have precedence and so on the same for dress, it is just conveniently overlooked in the goal of trying to dig out some ancient custom they don't appreciate

Attached: Court_ladies_pounding_silk_from_a_painting_捣练图_by_Emperor_Huizong-1230x1438.jpg (1230x1438, 397K)

no, it's manchu

Well, tbf aren't there different styles of Hanfu from different dynasties? This is from the Song dynasty

Are you blind

this is han, one thousand years before the song

notice the 1st and 2nd attendants, they have an inner robe and another small shirt all up to the neck, these are basic servants

there is no modern comparison to how restrictive these dresses were

Attached: Dahuting_mural,_Eastern_Han_Dynasty.jpg (480x342, 67K)

here is a han warrior, 3 layers of clothes up to the chin + armor

in ancient chinese culture not wearing your clothes properly is impropriety to the highest, it means you are a failure in the strictest sense

Attached: p25_d20110418142501.jpg (620x477, 128K)

the reason why manchu clothing was so ready adopted because they don't have to follow restrictive rules anymore, within a short time no one wore hanfu
the old pictures of man with queue were wearing manchu style clothing

Attached: chinese-opium-smokers.jpg (564x387, 17K)

notice the similarity, its just different material and no pauldrons

Attached: qing-dynasty-girls-feet.jpg (800x819, 70K)

Attached: img_677_d20131015100922.jpg (670x480, 58K)

Attached: 1551556680195.jpg (483x604, 77K)

I thought there were laws preventing Han from adopting Manchu dress. Or maybe it was just certain stuff like having three earrings on each ear for married Manchu women? Cause I've also read Han men had to wear their hair Manchu style
What are they doing? Practicing to wear flower pot shoes?

So then absolutely none of the clothes people wear in stuff like Story of Yanxi Palace or Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace is Hanfu? Even for the Han characters? :(

>I thought there were laws preventing Han from adopting Manchu dress
the other way around, manchu was the ruling class
yes the queue is the hair style
>What are they doing? Practicing to wear flower pot shoes?
they are reshaping the bones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding

they are both manchu

three kingdoms is hanfu but no one understands how restrictive it was so it is pretty lose

Do you have pics for Ming court dress?
>three kingdoms is hanfu but no one understands how restrictive it was so it is pretty lose
I haven't seen that series

youtube.com/watch?v=nkDxJ26qiTU

ancient Chinese painters always tried to depict the inner shirt being shown in their paintings so it is probably likely that is how they wore it
but in modern renditions no tv show actually shows that inner shirt, there is a gap of knowledge i think

ming court officials and mandarins had a big overall like a poncho, they were famous for it because each picture represented a rank, the normal commoners wore hanfu

the also had a wood circle for a belt, it was pretty silly

Attached: 841219fbc41664cd42b5cef01285a1e6.jpg (264x350, 30K)

notice that shirt again

Attached: Officials (1).jpg (1611x1030, 248K)

t. 阿三混蛋

>the reason why manchu clothing was so ready adopted because they don't have to follow restrictive rules anymore, within a short time no one wore hanfu
Lol no, that's not the main reason. Not everyone was a scholar-official (see pic).

Attached: 32020004c9bb7dd6c995.jpg (325x460, 38K)

Attached: 01300000227980122050997689655_s.jpg (194x300, 12K)

Attached: 15-1F302105531.png (873x423, 564K)

What was the reason, then? And what are the pics you're posting of?

Attached: s1a_bc01_s01.jpg (179x248, 31K)

Someone already mentioned it: top-down fashion displacement by Manchu-style clothing. Sumptuary rules (e.g. the queue) were strict anyways in the Qing Dynasty and there were remnants of Hanfu in more remote areas right up until the end of the Qing.
The pics are some historical paintings to show that not all "Hanfu" were confined to the social elite and their mores.

Attached: 27141442.jpg (450x688, 59K)

I wanna coom inside her

If you want to see Han Dynasty culture, give up
If you want to see Tang Dynasty culture, go to Japan
If you want to see Song Dynasty culture, go to Vietnam
If you want to see Yuan dynasty culture, go to Mongol
If you want to see Ming Dynasty culture, go to Korea
If you want to see the culture of the Manchu people, go to """China""""

Attached: 1567411586143.png (398x398, 186K)

What about this one?

Attached: 2018-autumn-and-winter.jpg (568x759, 64K)

>there were remnants of Hanfu in more remote areas right up until the end of the Qing.
Do you have pics of these?

Sure, the one you replied to is one of them. Here are some others.

Attached: W020110527649934647317.jpg (600x787, 117K)

Attached: v2-bba4b29956d1e1d9956b0d305ad16ebd_hd.jpg (670x382, 118K)

Attached: v2-85ce3e0d2e19b703c802a49dd7ff43dd_hd.jpg (670x376, 105K)

Attached: v2-442712d67e895f496acc38c705e9b21f_hd.jpg (670x380, 106K)

Even the Qianlong Emperor liked to LARP in Hanfu sometimes

Attached: 113e600079841556ea666.jpg (640x834, 136K)

You can see Hanfu up close in this one

Attached: 清劉閬春繪農村演戲圖.jpg (1025x2048, 309K)

Attached: 清俗紀聞-清代婦女2.png (320x453, 275K)

Courtesan Sai Jinhua in the late Qing. Even though Han-style clothing was becoming an emblem of anti-Manchu feeling during the late Qing, she didn't really express Han nationalism during her life.

Attached: Sjhhanfu2.jpg (320x384, 32K)

Last one

Attached: qing.dynasty.girls-.wearing.hanfu-.jpg (736x981, 102K)

Pretty cool pics. Thanks

No problemo

looks like scrubs that doctors and nurses wear

Why do Chinese hate qipqo and want to return to Hanfu?

1. Historical dramas
2. It looks good
3. Han nationalism
4. They think popular Qipao is too slutty and Western

They think that the rule of the Qing Dynasty is colonial rule and the best humiliation in their history
So they hate all of the legacy of the Qing Dynasty

Attached: Qing vs Ming.jpg (768x3639, 1.55M)

Qipao is basically fake Manchu sexy clothes worn by some prostitutes
And Han nationalists aka most of Han Chinese thinking that Yuan and Qing is bad

Perhaps because its origin is Manchu and they're Han
Don't Koreans and Japanese always mock the Chinese for the Qing and Yuan?

Yeah almost like a hospital patient

Don't worry Mexibro, as much as I hate putonghua for being inspired by filthy Manchu language rather than Chad Han, once China restores Chinese civilization to its rightful position as the world's supreme civilization, Korea and Japan will have no choice but to concede to us Han Chinese once again.

Same

In what ways is Mandarin affected by the Manchu language?
Also pls see

What do they think of the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere?

>Korea and Japan will have no choice but to concede to us Han Chinese once again.
Bitch please. You’re just an anglicised chink on a tiny island that lost all his bond with the mainland. That remains a fact no matter how hard you claim your chinese-ness. Even your country’s founder didn’t consider himself chinese but singaporean.

You have nothing to do with the dominance of PRC nor would it get you anything. Now concede chinkaporean qts to us.

In the past Northern and Southern Chinese spoke different dialects. Both could still understand the other because of a common script and being able to just pickup other dialects. Putonghua was originally a Northern dialect that got reified into becoming the national language because in the 1910s when Chinese revolutionaries decided to expel the Qing Manchu, they elected to use putonghua as the new language of China.

In contrast Southern dialects are Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew, Shanghainese, Hakka etc. Even till today southern parts of China such as Fujian Province and Guangdong Province (where most chinese immigrants to the overseas are from) still mainly speak in dialect.

Chinese culture was killed by mao calultiral revolution
Modern chink has no real culture as like korean level

Real Culture level: Shity modern communist chink= Shitty korean

Attached: 500BEF1E-AA05-4816-8F74-C183BB6A4FB1.png (600x3000, 1.07M)

Cringe

They don't care about that, because Japan wasn't that bad at ASEAN cunts because local people hated colonizers
So they are not sympathized with ASEAN cunts and hence they don't care

Real Chinese culture was dead by mao cultural revolution and Chinese culture now is fake soulless and plastic as Korean level.
This is facts

Attached: C5668C77-E727-459C-BBF3-DB55003BFA70.png (664x638, 464K)

That's very true Koreabro, I'm incredibly anglicised. My ancestors left the mainland in the Ming Dynasty to seek their fortunes overseas. There wasn't even a PRC or ROC in that time, it was still traditional dynastic China. But I don't see how my anglicisation stops me from reclaiming my ancestry.

A lot of Mainland Chinese acknowledge that Singapore is an independant country with a heavily Singaporean populace. Yet at the same time they see Overseas Chinese as 'one of us', and most Overseas Chinese who are not whitewashed are mainly reciprocal in that fact.

The same way that you have to be Korean to understand the Koreans, and the same way you have to be Japanese to understand how the Japanese mind works, unless you are true to the blood Han Chinese, its very hard to understand the nuanced nature and relationship that the Overseas Chinese have with both Mainland China and Chinese civilization. Each East Asian civilization is unique in its own right, but you cannot deny that Korean and Japanese culture have basic roots in Chinese ones.

Both Japanbros make good and true points. Modern Chinese culture has lost its glorious Han roots, but Xi is attempting to fix that by reviving the notion of 華夏 and Han consciousness. I do not doubt that in time China will regain its former Han glory. Although I'm a big fan of the Tang as well.

I'll remember this saying, its a nice one

This comment was from Chinese poster.

"'Japan is the only country left carrying on the true legacy of thousands of years of East Asian civilization ironically. A highly developed Neo-Confucianism mixed with Mahayana Buddhism blended with local Jomon Shinto with the rising sun traditions and gods has created a vibrate society. China has gone to shit with the destruction and warping of their own culture and history because of Communism ,mao cultural revolution ,destruction of a lot of temple which is thousand of histrical art in it, and the Great Leap Forward. Korea has become a Christian shithole divided by two different kinds of Western ideology.
Vietnam's colonization by the French has destroyed their East Asian identity as well. High Classical East Asian Literature, philosophy, customs and values only now only truly exist in Japan. Yes, only in japan! I’m Chinese myself but I can say so honestly speaking. ""

Do not fooled by gook he is fucking wrong Modern korean has no Ming culture but only Joseon Dynasty add shitty colonies culture which of west and japan culture mixed together.
No Ming culture in Korea but a Joseon Dynasty add west and Japanese culture in it.
Kpop type of plastic soulless shit. It’s typical korean fuckig fake culture

Isn't Jpop plastic as well?

>Xi is attempting to fix that by reviving the notion of 華夏
lol I spot a 小五毛

Xi only cares about staying in power and throwing raw pork to the brainwashed masses fulfills that requirement.

He could care less about the 'new china' project if it didn't buy him a nicer palace and help him hunt down his political rivals

Japan is a combination of Chinese and Korean culture.

Attached: gorai door.jpg (2000x3443, 2.41M)

Read

Why korean has such a stupid inferiority complex...so sad of them.

Korean whole culture revolves around hating Japan as natinalisim of korea and having plastic surgery.
<
>annexed by japanese
>postcolonial state's national identity revolves around resentment and obsession about japan
>all industries and institutions were made and/or assisted by japan
>copies everything japan does/has, and then claims origin
>"japan is this, japan is that" make up for like 99% of domestic arguments
>"overcoming japan" is literally the national motto
>even its sworn enemy, the northern brother, is a shitty wannabe imperial japan
>so butthurt that even a name of sea, the sea of japan, triggers them because it has japan
>the abnormal obsession is easily noticed by foreigners
>the Korean government even had ads on the airport subway line complaining about the Dokdo/Takeshima dispute, trying to asset Korean sovereignty over them to every foreign visitors
>japan puts the stalker on a watch list, an gooks confuse it with attention
>can't help but post "see, korea is featured in a TV-show in dai-nippon! they are obsessed with us!" on a fucking japanese website
<
What a sad people Koreans are...

What is korean culture exactly?
<
Why korean has inferiority complexity toward japan so much?

>is an independant country with a heavily Singaporean populace.
What do they mean by "Singaporean" populace?

Many Japanese traditional cultures are fake have been created since the mid-19th century.

Attached: Truth of Kimono2.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

Stupid gook

Google ukiyoe and Japanese art and see how much beautiful Japanese traditions are and go copy af clame it’s origines as like you korean do every Japanese and Chinese culture. Lol

Attached: 8CC082D9-5662-4DC9-AF4D-BE477B71CB7C.jpg (300x500, 118K)

It goes endless. How come we could imitate those huge amount of "fake" old record.

Attached: 92C32567-9E6E-4975-8E54-7B60A4C851F4.jpg (600x849, 234K)

this is truth jap

Attached: Truth of Kimono.jpg (600x3028, 1.26M)

Attached: 4E43B572-7AA4-4774-8B7C-C207EF1FC236.jpg (986x1037, 136K)

No country in the world calls clothes made in the mid-19th century as traditional costumes.

Attached: Truth of Kimono4.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you crazy?
Stylized Kimono in the late Heian period. A few centuries after Japan demolished connections with China.[7](The Tale of Genji, 12th century)

Now try to post the exact cultural record of korean culture from 12century

Attached: 8E5F8FF4-313B-44DF-A2D4-2A197B56D01C.jpg (750x394, 500K)

Cringe
The Japanese cannot distinguish between nobles and commoners because of Delusional disorder

>Public nudity was quite normal and commonplace in Japan until the Meiji Restoration. Commodore Matthew Perry's interpreter Rev. S. Well Williams wrote "Modesty, judging from what we see, might be said to be unknown, for the women make no attempt to hide the bosom, and every step shows the leg above the knee; while men generally go with the merest bit of rag, and that not always carefully put on. Naked men and women have both been seen in the streets, and uniformly resort to the same bath house, regardless of all decency. Lewd motions, pictures and talk seem to be the common expression of the viler acts and thoughts of the people, and this to such a degree as to disgust everybody."

Attached: Truth of Kimono3.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

Han is Confucian cuck thought that pays hordes to peace
Qin is based legalism ideology that brings people discipline and law, kills and destroys dumb Confucian and hordes

Attached: ojMjzYs1.jpg (2018x1024, 332K)

why do you hate your fellow asians? you are the same race

Are you ok? Korean until end of 20century was massive barbarians

Korean at that times of jeason dynasty was poorer than Africa.
And eating poop wine as barbarian.

Face the reality korean

Attached: B9758AFD-BA25-4066-BEE3-B124C1AD3547.jpg (550x488, 54K)

???
why do you hate your fellow asians. we need to unite

>In 1872 a law was passed in Tokyo prohibiting public nudity, mixed bathing, and urinating in the street. Not only total nudity was banned, but naked thighs and upper torsos also resulted in fines. In 1876 more than 2,000 people were arrested for nudity offenses

The common people in Japan were all naked So it was prohibited by law.
The kimono you know is 150 years of history.

And the hanbok you brought is not characteristic of hanbok ,but customs of the lower class

Attached: Truth of Kimono5.jpg (1600x1000, 727K)

Why Japanese hate korean is simple.
South Korea is endless beggar of compensation about ww2 fucking 70years ago and helping Chinese aggression and NK behind that attitude!

How many times must Japan apologize?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
of_war_apology_statements_issued_by
_Japan

And how much of money japan have to pay as compensation?

Are gooks beggar?

>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】. And japan give up all of those investments and private assets in Korea.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."
<

"At the Japan-US-Korea summit meeting held in New York in September 2017,Korean media reported.
The Korean president moon saied
"Japan is not an ally of korea because of Japanese war criminals of ww2 are not yet apologized . "
in front of PM Abe japan and president trump,

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

Statist cuck. Taoist ancap>(you)

Attached: tfy4mw74d6321.jpg (3024x1982, 527K)

Japanese have no courage to admit the truth
And not only kimonos, your cultural heritage are all fake.

Attached: Nikko1.jpg (2400x800, 1.04M)

I enjoy watching japs and koreans hate on each other. it's funny

Too stupid to even reply properly to brainlets korean inferiority complexly guy.

No one will Take such stupid saying

Whatever just die in endless economical sanctions from japan