/brit/

Tweenies edition

Attached: 66933863-9A23-4474-A2BB-DE5DB79B45B1.jpg (1498x1498, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
reaction.life/what-if-dominic-cummings-is-right/
twitter.com/lunacyeyes/status/1171441861275222019?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=3APpu1-Tblc&list=RD3APpu1-Tblc&index=1
twitter.com/aewerner/status/1171062243317997568
i.4cdn.org/gif/1567833865253.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any /knower/ man in?

Attached: 1565394961070.png (245x250, 98K)

always liked jake me

A poem about a poem
That's one for the tome

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Is it weird to go to the zoo on your own

The world is my chalice
I drink of its gladness
I wish my cup overfloweth
So I can comprehend Goeth

no thousands of people go to liverpool on their own on a daily basis

try pick up a tourist

a bit yea

Imagine going to the zoo by yourself

any gamers in

The bards of old the lies they told
Songs and hymns that spake of sin
They were wrong and this is why
We aren't long and we shall die
Why squander a moment of pleasure?

Yeah
Playing some Tropico 4 right now

imagine going bowling by yourself

Can tell if someone is a virgo just by going to they're bathroom and checking if they have a guest toothbrush ready to go

Dominic gigantic brain Cummings

reaction.life/what-if-dominic-cummings-is-right/

Attached: intj.png (400x400, 11K)

used to play a similar game called rollercoaster tycoon

hate yanks
theyre everywhere

i have a 5 pack under the sink but still a vf explain that one

The floral pattern on my curtain
Evokes a image worth evoking
The concerete slab on another token
I don't need to see that

did crazy golf on my own once, had to wait for a big family on hole 6 and ended up asking if i could just take my shot since im on my own and it was awkward waiting

they looked disgusted

Attached: EC420131-8B69-4767-B9E1-E35EFFC4BB69.jpg (645x773, 61K)

this is an american website you stupid fuck

more of a victoria 2 man myself

they can go fuck themselves

funny how i don't know if you're referring to astrological virgos or actual virgins, but it doesn't really matter because i am both those things

can't mate
you're the expection that proves the rule

did you win lad

>those tories sitting down during his send-off
ugly seethe. even if you hate the bloke he's still served as speaker for a decade, that role is hard work.

how do i get a gf like this

Attached: 1567900800094.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

leftypol going into the archives responding to 5 hour old posts

If this earth fell into the abyss
I personally wouldn't be pissed
We made a good effort of it
But not good enough of an effort as of yet

Too boring for me

thats a bloke

ok, how do i get a bf like that?

>those feet

Attached: 1545908680622.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

UAAAAAGGGHHHH

I AM REALLY UPSET!!!

Attached: 1516931842121~2.jpg (3293x2683, 338K)

didn't ask frankly lad fella

I feel infected by a disease
West Nile
I feel I'm infecting you
My last intention was to have an effect on you
I'm sorry

twitter.com/lunacyeyes/status/1171441861275222019?s=19

what did you do

trying to decide whether these posts are off-topic, spamming/flooding or extremely low quality

>anime pfp
>commie symbol in bio
>video of corbyn
thanks for posting

Termites and beavers
Wood's true believers
They are only here to borrow
Rather than multiply sorrow
A necessary part of the ecosystem
We'd be sorry without 'em

on /gif/ looking at naughty webms

good you got the rest of the day to load the one you choose

In Ye Olde England in the ancient days
The Englishman was a knave
A serf to the superior Norman
That violated all his women

the tranny thread I hope

youtube.com/watch?v=3APpu1-Tblc&list=RD3APpu1-Tblc&index=1

music

ouch bro, you just gonna take that?

Attached: 1567645837380.jpg (606x795, 54K)

The only good poetry was written by WW1/WW2 soldiers.

nah this one

pffft hahahaha

you been reading poems again

the lord of the rings came out of wwi, reckon we should have more global-scale wars with hundreds of millions of casualties to get some more neat stories

I'd be a fool to suffer fools
I don't waste my time on tools
I live by my hands
I am that kind of mam

My penis curves to the left
Taxation is theft

everyone tell this bloke his mum sucks whammers daily

My penis curves sharply down
Like the stock market

the cock market

yeah alright

Based

I love you

twitter.com/aewerner/status/1171062243317997568

think living in a world without rule of law would be extremely comfy if you had weapons to defend yourself

Young men aren't having sex because 'they'd rather play video games'

ONE in four men haven't had sex in the last year. After this statistic was released, an expert said the rise of technology could be the reason why.

and that's a good thing. let the whyt boi play his video game, let da whyt pussie bounce on it's rightful owners, chinamen

reading up on tolkien during ww1. saw his whole battalion killed, grim

Late at night when the boys are asleep
The mystic melody sweeps
Over the hills and down the valleys
To this uncertain shady alley
Words written down pierce the fermement
To make sense of inner torment
A multitude share their psyche and ambitions
And to one another they all listen
This place we call it what we call it
I keep a picture of the Jow Forums girl in my wallet

made for a really good book though so was it really that big of a loss?

I should have made it "when the girls are asleep". Fuck me

I don’t love you, matter of fact i can’t stand you. you’re confused
FUCK off

>Total Hours: 200 ( Lecture Hours 20, Programme Level Learning and Teaching Hours 4, Directed Learning and Independent Learning Hours 176 )
ah yes, university courses. why not pay £9000 a year to spend 88% of your time working alone, 10% of your time being talked at while half awake, and 2% of your time theoretically being taught in an engaging environment where you can ask questions - as university was advertised - but actually just sitting half awake at 9am in a draughty building listening to another student blather on about how they visited Bali once and it was SO, SO, SO life affirming?

just surprised he didn't go mental.

he did big fella that's what made the book what it is

Fuck off your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one. fucking lardass social reject.

Genuinely what's the point of NATO?
USA has been the military defence for European countries for decades, and these countries have benefited from this defence by not even funding their own militaries, yet if it came to a war, most euros would want to stay neutral instead of standing with their ally

Yanks truly get absolutely nothing out of their relationship with Europe, they waste their own money and resources by protecting them

Attached: EEGrS8AWkAAd129.png (1476x1264, 109K)

I want to have my life affirmed.

It means they can deploy shit along Russia's border.

Attached: 1564901313086.jpg (1382x1025, 300K)

she doesn't have the sexual characteristics necessary to be attractive. she will forever look like a 14 year old and that's disgusting.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1567833865253.webm
phwoarr

>she will forever look like a 14 year old and that's peng.
fixed

She's on the border between cute and sexy. Cuxy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: A9138E95-9276-4977-9DD1-C4BB5EFCFA7F.jpg (628x800, 108K)

one of the best webms this shithole had pumped out

alri lad

cucksy

I heard a man said
"Poetry is dead"
Well not to me
Or the millions other sophists there be

Attached: 1567806434919.jpg (1242x1231, 226K)

just had a wank and i feel emotionally numb, is this the brain on cum?

Stem cells are the IRL version of the idea of the old killing the young to use their life force to keep themselves young.

fuck i love weed hey
it hell gets you high and shit

Meh

who the hell made this?

brainlet who doesn't know what makes poetry good 2bh. why are robert burns' words that rhyme better than this leaf's words that rhyme

I've lived here for a year and today was the first time I talked to my left door neighbour. He's a neurotic old man.

He’s an assburger faggot needs to go back to the tard general

you know the tweenies were based on what the russian children ended up looking like after the chernobyl?

that's why they look that way because the creator was shocked and wanted to spread awareness

consider myself a weeb even though i don't watch anime or like japanese culture much

Not really a weeb then

i'm a wannabe weeb