What do you call this in your country?

what do you call this in your country?

Attached: 1568367045692.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

a "dvärg"

krasnal, gnom, karzeł

a "nain"

a midget

I feel like midget should be offensive but isnt, it's such a good sounding word

WARWICK, PUT DOWN THOSE GRAPES

Attached: i_do_believe_it.jpg (541x521, 168K)

midge/zwerg

Attached: 1563732908553.jpg (1125x1358, 276K)

A kickball

the balls, or..

Botcha

pizdjuk, karlik, schpendel, maloi, karlan, obrubok, melkij, nedorostok

Attached: 3l8nyigdu2x21.png (672x1176, 117K)

what an awful existence

Based tamarinds

midge

I've read that brazil has a ton of midgets because of all the africans

Lol

A Berlusconi

it is here. you're supposed to say "little person". personally if i was a midge i'd be more offended at being called little but what do i know

Dvärg

I'd love to play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

Anão.

Uh...