Okay but why did he deliberately choose to wear something that looks like an...

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

"Hahaha guys pewdiepie totally isn't a nazi!!"
Okay but why did he deliberately choose to wear something that looks like an Iron Cross in that video (common used symbol by Nazis)

Attached: 20190912-170054.jpg (517 KB, 1080x1478)

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

NOOOOOOO NAZI IS BAD STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1554129903744.png (13 KB, 454x520)

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

antisemitism is not cool

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Yes, it quite objectively IS. A vitriolic and genocidal ideology that brought about tens of millions of deaths is pretty much a baddie ideology...

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

Get this e-celebrity faggoty outta here

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

backlash from fans
Them 9 yo edgelords are very much happy about the epic and based racist, I doubt it comes from them, it might come from their mommies tho.

Attached: based-naziwaving.jpg (223 KB, 670x1004)

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Should donate to ACLU if you want to try to make a statement on justice.
ADL actually does have a lot of controversial positions.

But ACLU will defend literally anyone

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

He's online 24/7 and he's Swedish. He for sure fell into the rabbit hole for /pol/ memes and he's used Jow Forums screencaps to make videos in the past. He's just feigning innocence when it comes to his connection to the alt-right because he's trying to redpill a generation of zoomers without getting his channel nuked.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

This is like retard gamergate.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

NOOOOOO, THAT'S WRONG...PUBES CAN NEVER BE A NAZI. IT WAS A "GEORGIAN CROSS" NOT NAZI CROSS, EVEN THOUGH HE WORE IT TO APPEASE TO /POL/TARDS. NOOOO STOP CALLING HIM NAZI, PLEASE. I'LL SUCK YOU OFF BUT PLEASE DON'T CALL PUBES, A NAZI.

Attached: 1567713900733.jpg (72 KB, 1080x1020)

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

In the video he says it's because of positions they had, without directly mentioning the "charity"

I don't really know what he's talking about. As I really care nothing about the ADL, but wikipedia says they've been accused of domestic spying, among other things, so I guess that's why. But I doubt that would have much to do with it, considering he shills for Huawei all the time, despite US constantly accusing them of spying, or having the potential to do so.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Stop posting this Swedish attention whore

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Zoomers need to get real friends and stop obsessing over e-celebs. They don't care about you and they aren't your friends. Go outside.

Attached: zoomer44.png (170 KB, 628x698)

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

I never liked that faggot even back in pre-2011 when he uploaded okay gameplays

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Attached: 1561793817652.jpg (382 KB, 1130x897)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

argi
white

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

/thread

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Attached: 1560846888647.jpg (60 KB, 520x537)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

wealthy man with upper class upbringing supports reactionary politics
lol why is this surprising? Fascists sprung from the middle and upper classes in the 20s and 30s. It's a very elite thing. Only mutts associate it with working class "retards."

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

I read this right to left

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

t soicom

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

NOOOOOOOO HE JUST WORE IT BY COINCIDENCE, YOU'RE LOOKING TOO DEEP INTO IT. HE'S NOT DOGWHISTLING TO NAZIS AT ALL IT ISNT EVEN THE GERMAN CROSS NAZIS LIKE, JUST IGNORE THE OBVIOUS CONNECTIONS WHEN WEARING THIS PARTICULAR NAZI-LIKE SHIRT DESIGN IN THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO THAT AMERICAN NAZIS WILL EASILY SEE THE SIMILARITIES TO BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT GEORGIA IS EITHER AND THEY ASSOCIATE THAT CROSS WITH NAZISM

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

People legitimately believed he wasn't racist
I don't care either way

John Long
John Long

It's almost as bad as legitimately believing Puerto Rico exists.
LMAO

Attached: cute-tree-frog-pictures.jpg (9 KB, 600x391)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Infernal hails.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Its such an obvious fucking dogwhistle. He takes away money to make an anti semitic joke then puts a cherry on top by wearing a symbol clearly similar to ones used by the real Nazis to remind Nazis he fights for them. Why else would he where that particular shirt in that particular video?

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

refuses to actually say why he isn't donating
Just proves that pewds isn't ready for primetime. A real talking head would rape him. It would be shapiro all over again.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

That's gamergate

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

I hope six 7ft black guys with 12inches BBC break into his house and beat the hell outta him while he watches Marzia get BLACKED.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Why are you replying to a non-existent comment?

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

why is this gaming e-celeb thread on Jow Forums.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Because thanks to /pol/ the average age of this entire site is like 13.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

//boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Swedish guy living in U.K who makes content for American zoomers.
How is this not Jow Forums?

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

but this thread is making fun of /pol/? your post doesn't make sense.
how is that Jow Forums exactly? do nationalities alone make you Jow Forums? is everyone Jow Forums by default?

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

The backlash was from his fans being very disproval of the donation, and honestly who wouldn't, ADL is a hate mob organization.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

That's it I'm subscribing

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Don't bother to argue, just report these shit threads and be done with it

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Honestly amazes me how PewDiePie went from a literal joke to being considered "based" and "redpilled" simply because he is now right wing. Goes to show how easy it is to impress 12 year old /pol/tards who obsess over ecelebs

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

ADL is a hate mob organization.
They support Israel so they are based.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Why the fuck is it always brazil?

Attached: brazilian-man3423.jpg (52 KB, 720x1280)

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Hitler and his gang went to live in there didn't they?

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

The 20s and 30s were a completely different era. Richfags nowadays are almost always neoliberals with a pathological implicit hatred of poorfags with a sprinkling of progressive social secular-humanist beliefs in order to win the hearts of gullible so-called leftists (who in reality are just the useful idiots of our capitalist overlords).

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

because i hate crybabies
just imagining you niggers crying over nazism like you were the victims and you suffered from it makes me cringe HARD

James Fisher
James Fisher

Some of them suffer from identity crisis.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Hi Karl

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Nice larp, here's your (you)

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

The 20s and 30s were a completely different era.
The economic base is still there. Richfags like Trump and pewds don't necessarily benefit from ameriglobalism so they dislike it. Also mediocre richfags cannot compete with the true global elite and so start supporting reactionary movements at home to keep all the delicious profit for themselves. As neoliberalism continues to decay (along with the american empire) expect more pewds (also Jontron is another example.)

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Who?

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

You are a nigger. Brazil is majority black now.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

That was a bribe to begin with if it wasn't clear, but holy fucking based.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Why should i cry over nazism because of it?? Off youself . the ones that suffered the most were other europeans yet you niggers from america cry so much about it it is so cringe

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

white suburbanite males are radicalizing to the right
everyone else is going the other direction (except boomers but they are dying off so who cares.)
What crazy times. I wonder how the recession and collapse of the American world order will affect this?

Attached: pol-shooter-mosque-vigin-freak.jpg (107 KB, 1000x667)

John Jones
John Jones

How do people get passed the noises he makes at the start of every video. I keep seeing a lot of discussion about him so I give his videos a shot before closing them within seconds

Attached: 1433040117991.jpg (5 KB, 240x250)

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1553475491107.jpg (112 KB, 1024x674)

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

tfw only country with a nazi youtuber that has 100 million subscribers

Attached: 1542323473395.png (31 KB, 1502x826)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

He left Sweden because it was too antiwhite (i.e. he got tired of paying rich people taxes like his parents.)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Based animey save the west

Attached: saviors.jpg (440 KB, 901x901)

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Genocidal ideologies are based though.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

kys

Attached: 5819effa2060d.jpg (157 KB, 848x478)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Valdez

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Why do suburban white male zoomers love identity politics so much? I don't get it.

Attached: 7697f28e177c6535ca3113b8b912f51b077f9138b8cb5f9f6519a16cfcba6fad.jpg (23 KB, 434x428)

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Death to Israel

Attached: Ghazi2.png (3.22 MB, 2009x1833)

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

It's fun

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

Wish Pewds would say that instead of pandering to zionist far rightists.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

And you i'll love it

Attached: 1552661409113.webm (2.7 MB, 1600x900)

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Where he lives now?

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Yeah he should have made those indians say "death to israel "instead of "kill all jews"

Attached: 1554332618426.jpg (321 KB, 929x611)

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

zoomers are mostly non-white
zoomers will defend this faggot to the death
I don't get it. Are they just fucking stupid? I'm not even a leftist or anything but I'm honestly starting to worry about the new generation. Like seriously do they think deeply about fucking anything? Also I just realized that I sound like a old person. Fuck.

Attached: zoomers-white453.png (804 KB, 1354x472)

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Imagine a robot made by Boston Dynamics that's sole purpose is to used as a killing machine. I have high hopes for the future

Attached: happy.gif (277 KB, 281x281)

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

You just described what happened here, except that we are monkeys instead of fags

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

ok boomer

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

I'm sure the globalists will use that to harm minorities instead of us (sans you of course lol) white men.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Good joke, I'm a representative majority

Ian White
Ian White

Iron Cross in that video (common used symbol by Nazis)
That's the Georgian cross and the Iron Cross was used before Nazi's
weak b8

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Stonetoss thought it was an iron cross though so Felix definitely has the incel demographic convinced.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

Wow I guess there are still some good swedes left

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

I never implied any of this, in my opinion every race could get killed by the machines and I would still enjoy this greatly

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Extremely epic my kekistani friend. I like the part with the meem music and all the meem spouting. DEUS CULT

Attached: 1567736758872.jpg (441 KB, 1600x1200)

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

People who talk about "crypto fascism" as if it's a real thing are probably the biggest faggot no-lifes around.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

this

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Yeah buddy it's just memes. Jow Forums was all about ironic nazism back in the day and now we are an international hub of anti-racism.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Do people still fall for the 'it's just sad tire' cowardly excuse?

David Adams
David Adams

I think he's just trying pander to the /pol/ak crowd because he is losing relevance

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

flag
Every fucking time.

Attached: brazil.jpg (93 KB, 640x572)

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

This, even if the ADL totes itself as just "fighting anti-Semitism," it's been very questionable how it's used its power in recent years, particularly online, and "fighting anti-Semitism" becomes "fighting things I don't like," which has left them looking very out-of-touch.
He should have chosen something either less controversial or at least less partisan.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Based mutt

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Attached: 1568362705121.jpg (25 KB, 550x558)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

this image might be suffering from data degradation already you insect subhuman.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

This my 12 year old black brother is obsessed with him.
I reminded him that he's watching a literal white nationalist and he does not give a shit.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

I support murder of all Europeans and their associates.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

don't you think its unfair stacking the odds against your niglet brother by letting him destroy his already deficient brain from such a young age as he watches this mindless trash

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

He had to evolve to keep his zoomer audience, overreacting to scary shit and lol so random doesn’t fly with them and now it’s all about being edgy.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

He's a white nationalist for using a common European symbol on his jacket
I'm amazed you low IQ morons don't just burn down Hugo Boss stores

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Pretty much. They're trying to see swastikas in everything now because it's been about 20 years and the previous age of liberalism is about to end so therefore
MUH NAZIS
are coming

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

blonde blue eyed guy is a racist nazi

wow what a surprise

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

No you are just soooo far right that you don't realize just how deranged you are.

Attached: antifa-only-makes-them-strongerI.png (494 KB, 643x697)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

First Post Best Post

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Muh Nazis, Nazis everywhere!

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

t. btw aushwitz had a swimming pool

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

green lmao his flag is green

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

Fuck off, stop spreading bullshit, you are part of the problem.

He was donating because he thoroughly disapproves of what happened in new zealand. No-one objected to him donating to an anti-discrimination charity, everyone disproved of him donating to such a horrible charity.

There's bound to be an actual NZ charity connected to the tragedy that he could give the money directly to instead of some vague american charity.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Jake Flores
kek
Possibly the biggest loser on twitter

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

why would he donate to a group that called him a nazi and tried to bring him down

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

seething

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Donating 50 thousand US Dollars to a group that "fights anti-semitism"
Wow, what are they going to do with it? Give it to the Israeli government? This is so retarded.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Stop trying to gaslight me faggot
All those dog whistles clearly point to him being a alt right autist or at least a poltard.
He does fine in school.
I'm just upset that hes happy to waste his time on mindless bullshit

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

he should grow out of nazi shit, and instead, should help us to expose all the chink/gook lies.
just say Nanking fake and gay, and even if real, chinks deserved it.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Based

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit