"Hahaha guys pewdiepie totally isn't a nazi!!"

>"Hahaha guys pewdiepie totally isn't a nazi!!"
Okay but why did he deliberately choose to wear something that looks like an Iron Cross in that video (common used symbol by Nazis)

Attached: 20190912_170054.jpg (1080x1478, 517K)

>NOOOOOOO NAZI IS BAD STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1554129903744.png (454x520, 13K)

antisemitism is not cool

Yes, it quite objectively IS. A vitriolic and genocidal ideology that brought about tens of millions of deaths is pretty much a baddie ideology...

Get this e-celebrity faggoty outta here

>backlash from fans
Them 9 yo edgelords are very much happy about the epic and based racist, I doubt it comes from them, it might come from their mommies tho.

Attached: based naziwaving.jpg (670x1004, 223K)

Should donate to ACLU if you want to try to make a statement on justice.
ADL actually does have a lot of controversial positions.

But ACLU will defend literally anyone

He's online 24/7 and he's Swedish. He for sure fell into the rabbit hole for Jow Forums memes and he's used Jow Forums screencaps to make videos in the past. He's just feigning innocence when it comes to his connection to the alt-right because he's trying to redpill a generation of zoomers without getting his channel nuked.

This is like retard gamergate.

>NOOOOOO, THAT'S WRONG...PUBES CAN NEVER BE A NAZI. IT WAS A "GEORGIAN CROSS" NOT NAZI CROSS, EVEN THOUGH HE WORE IT TO APPEASE TO Jow ForumsTARDS. NOOOO STOP CALLING HIM NAZI, PLEASE. I'LL SUCK YOU OFF BUT PLEASE DON'T CALL PUBES, A NAZI.

Attached: 1567713900733.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

In the video he says it's because of positions they had, without directly mentioning the "charity"

I don't really know what he's talking about. As I really care nothing about the ADL, but wikipedia says they've been accused of domestic spying, among other things, so I guess that's why. But I doubt that would have much to do with it, considering he shills for Huawei all the time, despite US constantly accusing them of spying, or having the potential to do so.

Stop posting this Swedish attention whore

Zoomers need to get real friends and stop obsessing over e-celebs. They don't care about you and they aren't your friends. Go outside.

Attached: zoomer44.png (628x698, 170K)

I never liked that faggot even back in pre-2011 when he uploaded okay gameplays

Attached: 1561793817652.jpg (1130x897, 382K)

>argi
>white

/thread

Attached: 1560846888647.jpg (520x537, 60K)

>wealthy man with upper class upbringing supports reactionary politics
lol why is this surprising? Fascists sprung from the middle and upper classes in the 20s and 30s. It's a very elite thing. Only mutts associate it with working class "retards."

I read this right to left

t soicom

>NOOOOOOOO HE JUST WORE IT BY COINCIDENCE, YOU'RE LOOKING TOO DEEP INTO IT. HE'S NOT DOGWHISTLING TO NAZIS AT ALL IT ISNT EVEN THE GERMAN CROSS NAZIS LIKE, JUST IGNORE THE OBVIOUS CONNECTIONS WHEN WEARING THIS PARTICULAR NAZI-LIKE SHIRT DESIGN IN THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO THAT AMERICAN NAZIS WILL EASILY SEE THE SIMILARITIES TO BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT GEORGIA IS EITHER AND THEY ASSOCIATE THAT CROSS WITH NAZISM

>People legitimately believed he wasn't racist
I don't care either way

It's almost as bad as legitimately believing Puerto Rico exists.
LMAO

Attached: cute-tree-frog-pictures.jpg (600x391, 9K)

Infernal hails.

Its such an obvious fucking dogwhistle. He takes away money to make an anti semitic joke then puts a cherry on top by wearing a symbol clearly similar to ones used by the real Nazis to remind Nazis he fights for them. Why else would he where that particular shirt in that particular video?

>refuses to actually say why he isn't donating
Just proves that pewds isn't ready for primetime. A real talking head would rape him. It would be shapiro all over again.

That's gamergate

I hope six 7ft black guys with 12inches BBC break into his house and beat the hell outta him while he watches Marzia get BLACKED.

Why are you replying to a non-existent comment?

why is this gaming e-celeb thread on Jow Forums.

Because thanks to Jow Forums the average age of this entire site is like 13.

>Swedish guy living in U.K who makes content for American zoomers.
How is this not Jow Forums?

but this thread is making fun of Jow Forums? your post doesn't make sense.
how is that Jow Forums exactly? do nationalities alone make you Jow Forums? is everyone Jow Forums by default?

The backlash was from his fans being very disproval of the donation, and honestly who wouldn't, ADL is a hate mob organization.

That's it I'm subscribing

Don't bother to argue, just report these shit threads and be done with it

Honestly amazes me how PewDiePie went from a literal joke to being considered "based" and "redpilled" simply because he is now right wing. Goes to show how easy it is to impress 12 year old Jow Forumstards who obsess over ecelebs

>ADL is a hate mob organization.
They support Israel so they are based.

Why the fuck is it always brazil?

Attached: brazilian man3423.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

Hitler and his gang went to live in there didn't they?

The 20s and 30s were a completely different era. Richfags nowadays are almost always neoliberals with a pathological implicit hatred of poorfags with a sprinkling of progressive social secular-humanist beliefs in order to win the hearts of gullible so-called leftists (who in reality are just the useful idiots of our capitalist overlords).

because i hate crybabies
just imagining you niggers crying over nazism like you were the victims and you suffered from it makes me cringe HARD

Some of them suffer from identity crisis.

Hi Karl

Nice larp, here's your (you)

>The 20s and 30s were a completely different era.
The economic base is still there. Richfags like Trump and pewds don't necessarily benefit from ameriglobalism so they dislike it. Also mediocre richfags cannot compete with the true global elite and so start supporting reactionary movements at home to keep all the delicious profit for themselves. As neoliberalism continues to decay (along with the american empire) expect more pewds (also Jontron is another example.)

Who?

You are a nigger. Brazil is majority black now.

That was a bribe to begin with if it wasn't clear, but holy fucking based.

Why should i cry over nazism because of it?? Off youself . the ones that suffered the most were other europeans yet you niggers from america cry so much about it it is so cringe

>white suburbanite males are radicalizing to the right
>everyone else is going the other direction (except boomers but they are dying off so who cares.)
What crazy times. I wonder how the recession and collapse of the American world order will affect this?

Attached: pol shooter mosque vigin freak.jpg (1000x667, 107K)

How do people get passed the noises he makes at the start of every video. I keep seeing a lot of discussion about him so I give his videos a shot before closing them within seconds

Attached: 1433040117991.jpg (240x250, 5K)

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1553475491107.jpg (1024x674, 112K)

>tfw only country with a nazi youtuber that has 100 million subscribers

Attached: 1542323473395.png (1502x826, 31K)

He left Sweden because it was too antiwhite (i.e. he got tired of paying rich people taxes like his parents.)

Based animey save the west

Attached: saviors.jpg (901x901, 440K)

Genocidal ideologies are based though.

kys

Attached: 5819effa2060d.jpg (848x478, 157K)

>Valdez

Why do suburban white male zoomers love identity politics so much? I don't get it.

Attached: 7697f28e177c6535ca3113b8b912f51b077f9138b8cb5f9f6519a16cfcba6fad.jpg (434x428, 23K)

Death to Israel

Attached: Ghazi2.png (2009x1833, 3.22M)

It's fun

Wish Pewds would say that instead of pandering to zionist far rightists.

And you i'll love it

Attached: 1552661409113.webm (1600x900, 2.7M)

Where he lives now?

Yeah he should have made those indians say "death to israel "instead of "kill all jews"

Attached: 1554332618426.jpg (929x611, 321K)

>zoomers are mostly non-white
>zoomers will defend this faggot to the death
I don't get it. Are they just fucking stupid? I'm not even a leftist or anything but I'm honestly starting to worry about the new generation. Like seriously do they think deeply about fucking anything? Also I just realized that I sound like a old person. Fuck.

Attached: zoomers white453.png (1354x472, 804K)

Imagine a robot made by Boston Dynamics that's sole purpose is to used as a killing machine. I have high hopes for the future

Attached: happy.gif (281x281, 277K)

You just described what happened here, except that we are monkeys instead of fags

ok boomer

I'm sure the globalists will use that to harm minorities instead of us (sans you of course lol) white men.

Good joke, I'm a representative majority

>Iron Cross in that video (common used symbol by Nazis)
That's the Georgian cross and the Iron Cross was used before Nazi's
weak b8

Stonetoss thought it was an iron cross though so Felix definitely has the incel demographic convinced.

Wow I guess there are still some good swedes left

I never implied any of this, in my opinion every race could get killed by the machines and I would still enjoy this greatly

Extremely epic my kekistani friend. I like the part with the meem music and all the meem spouting. DEUS CULT

Attached: 1567736758872.jpg (1600x1200, 441K)

People who talk about "crypto fascism" as if it's a real thing are probably the biggest faggot no-lifes around.

this

Yeah buddy it's just memes. Jow Forums was all about ironic nazism back in the day and now we are an international hub of anti-racism.

Do people still fall for the 'it's just sad tire' cowardly excuse?

I think he's just trying pander to the Jow Forumsak crowd because he is losing relevance

>flag
Every fucking time.

Attached: brazil.jpg (640x572, 93K)

This, even if the ADL totes itself as just "fighting anti-Semitism," it's been very questionable how it's used its power in recent years, particularly online, and "fighting anti-Semitism" becomes "fighting things I don't like," which has left them looking very out-of-touch.
He should have chosen something either less controversial or at least less partisan.

Based mutt

Attached: 1568362705121.jpg (550x558, 25K)

this image might be suffering from data degradation already you insect subhuman.

This my 12 year old black brother is obsessed with him.
I reminded him that he's watching a literal white nationalist and he does not give a shit.

I support murder of all Europeans and their associates.

don't you think its unfair stacking the odds against your niglet brother by letting him destroy his already deficient brain from such a young age as he watches this mindless trash

He had to evolve to keep his zoomer audience, overreacting to scary shit and lol so random doesn’t fly with them and now it’s all about being edgy.

>He's a white nationalist for using a common European symbol on his jacket
I'm amazed you low IQ morons don't just burn down Hugo Boss stores

Pretty much. They're trying to see swastikas in everything now because it's been about 20 years and the previous age of liberalism is about to end so therefore
>MUH NAZIS
are coming

>blonde blue eyed guy is a racist nazi

wow what a surprise

No you are just soooo far right that you don't realize just how deranged you are.

Attached: antifa only makes them strongerI.png (643x697, 494K)

First Post Best Post

> Muh Nazis, Nazis everywhere!

t. btw aushwitz had a swimming pool