NOO YOU CAN'T JUDGE ALL BLACK PEOPLE FOR WHAT MOST OF THEM ARE DOING BECAUSE WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!

>NOO YOU CAN'T JUDGE ALL BLACK PEOPLE FOR WHAT MOST OF THEM ARE DOING BECAUSE WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!
>BTW ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST AND THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS

Attached: thats my bike.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/aussie-tourist-asks-uber-driver-to-take-him-to-most-dangerous-place-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/542fd547a23a0ae8960eed88c8e6f986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, despite being only 13% of the United States population, Blacks commit more than 50% of all crimes?

the concept of honor has never dawned on the american pavement ape

Sad isn't it?

Attached: 906595.png (1390x1380, 180K)

good example of hipocrisy from sh*tsk*ns

Attached: 1568272308066.png (957x455, 372K)

>tfw white african
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe

Attached: 3A041DEE-6786-4357-B002-74A9D73C9064.jpg (1710x900, 127K)

>caring about black on black crime
Ask me how I know you are a tiny little cuck boi?

Attached: soy4534.jpg (400x244, 24K)

Aint nobody has shit on the oppression whites get in SA

>be tiny sliver of the population
>own most of the wealth
Just because a couple of landlords get slaughtered every year doesn't mean they are oppressed.

why do you hate black people?

>NO YOU CAN'T JUST MURDER OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!!! LIBERALS ARE GOING TO USE THIS TO TRY AND STEAL MUH GUNS

Attached: soyjack inceloid.jpg (231x218, 51K)

Blacks are based, they are naturally muscular, tall, great at basketball, assertive, confident, make awesome music, they are hung and white women can't resist them so they will breed whi*e pigs out of existence in a few decades.

Attached: 1565596114019.png (400x400, 108K)

We’re not really oppressed, our money makes up for the government handicap. It’s more that it’s just crushingly grim and hopeless of being 8% in an 80% black country. I don’t even dislike black people it’s just like...

This black dude running from the police tried to escape via some overhead power-lines outside my house recently. He caught fire pretty much instantly and was up there screaming for a good few minutes before he died, and then still hung on until his arms cooked through and separated at the elbows.

Attached: BAB06E18-2E8D-4467-9CAE-CB39265A63B3.jpg (667x720, 72K)

why aren't british blacks like this?
i pulled a beautiful light skinned black girl last week and we literally discussed literature the whole night

Why are blacks so prone to kill blacks?
how is the school? Are they segregated or mixed?

Where in SA do you live?
I was only in Cape Town (and some other places around the cape) East London, and Port Elizabeth and assumed there was way more than 8% white people, more like 20% to maybe 40%. I guess just in those areas

How many people does that amount to? About 700/100,000?

I really loved Cape Town and thought it was beautiful besides the Flats. I was in Nyanga and saw the saddest scenes I ever have in my life. Surprisingly (seemingly?) happy people. Chintsa was great too. SA feels like you switch between 3 different countries every mile...

>This black dude running from the police tried to escape via some overhead power-lines outside my house recently. He caught fire pretty much instantly and was up there screaming for a good few minutes before he died, and then still hung on until his arms cooked through and separated at the elbows.
link?

>i pulled
So it was a dream?

The private schools are effectively white-only because of the cost, but that’s gradually changing. I only had ~5 black guys in my year of 90 boys back in 2014. Two were foreign diplomats’ kids. Public schools, it depends on the area’s demographics. We don’t have bussing or anything like the states.

Johannesburg. I’m from Cape Town though. I think it is actually like 40% white there. 8% is the national average.

I didn’t tape it. You think /b/-tier gore desensitises you but it’s different IRL.

Please tell us some ghoul stories!

I have a friend who was stabbed 19 times with a screwdriver and paring knife by two black meth-heads. He saved his parents’ and brother’s life. His father and him almost died. They were on holiday and these two animals broke through a glass door, attacked them, then took off with a laptop. Not even a mac or anything, just a shitty £200 laptop.

Fucking helll....
Why not move?

All americans are honourless dogs.

UMA

There was an adult black male that used to live in my neighborhood when I was 10. That year on my birthday I got a new bike and had only ridden it about a few times. The very next day it's missing from my shed, and I see the black guy riding around on it looking me dead in the eyes. Keep in mind this was a child's bicycle and he was a full grown man, so he looked like a fucking retard riding around on this tiny thing. Long story short I called the police and they forced him to give me my bike back and told him if they came anywhere near me again they'd drag him through the streets. The dumb fucker actually thought they'd believe him when he said he just happened to own a kid's bike when he had no young relatives or kids of his own. He would always give me death glares when I rode by on my bike after that, but he never did anything. He knew what would happen if he did.

>per year
>that get caught tried and convicted

They all have European & English citizenships but his father owns an extremely successful company. I can’t imagine they’d still be here otherwise

I only have local papers and dropped out of high school so I’m stuck. My best chance is probably marrying a European haha

Attached: E20393C8-D4C7-4262-8AED-3800AB9FC7CF.jpg (956x500, 139K)

Cringe.
If this happened with me(as a kid) I would've told my father(or my uncles) and they would mutilate him

but this yank told me that Judo is effective only in a limited 1v1 fight, you have to learn boxing techniques for real street fights.

they do things like this, they are all low iq and sociopaths

This is why yanks always screech to see the manager and become sjws or magatards
This is why northeaterners eat each other

>Keep in mind this was a child's bicycle and he was a full grown man, so he looked like a fucking retard riding around on this tiny thing

Attached: 10.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No you are not African

>This is why northeaterners eat each other
What?

Don’t worry, you care about that more than I do

>

blacks>wh*tes

Yes he is, therefore he doesn't matter.

No, you are not american.

>the people of this city constantly shit on stearns county for hesitating to relocate refugees there

What refugees?

somalis

>black genocides against other races: 0
>white genocides against other races: literally every other race

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE LIKE THAT

Attached: 15428196803815.png (261x215, 19K)

>black genocides against other races: 0
you forgot about pygmies and khoisans

Count yourself lucky that he was smart enough to at least be afraid of the police

>shitskin vs shitskin is racial genocide

No one is even killing whites they just refuse to have sex. I blame the zoomer generation. White zoomers are extremely incel despite being a lot taller than their elders.

>he doesn't know about the Rwandan genocide

Dude Africans have genocided many of their sub races and continue to do it to this very day

Eurofags caused that.

Yes because WW1 and WW2 were genocides between whites. You don't even have proper arguments.

>being this historically illiterate

Of course you're a BR monkey

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

To be fair, africans don't really care about the "black race". They have actual ethnicities

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SIDE WITH THE JEWS TO SEEK THE TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THE WHITE RACE LIKE THAT

Attached: 1540291867847.png (385x550, 77K)

Oh so Jews vs Whites isn't genocide then?

Jews are Semites, not white. And anything that furthers the destruction of the white race isn't genocide, it's pest control.

khoisans are not congoids/negroids, they are a different race. And pygmies are negroids but so what? They are completely different from bantu and other black ethnicities, it's like comparing europeans and indians/pakis (they are both caucasoid)

Attached: 98.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Jews are more Italian than Semites, it was white on white genocide and your anti-semitic cope is cringe

>most

lmao. dude cmon, quit living your entire life from your bedroom looking at Jow Forums

Whatever suits your agenda. The whole world wants to see the death of white race and we're all gearing towards that goal and for the greater good of humanity.

>he is half black and half native american
>he calls himself white
dios mio...

Attached: brazillian.jpg (648x433, 64K)

without whites who will you steal from and blame for your own self-created problems?

When did I call myself white, you cuck?

Attached: the_cuckold_race.jpg (1225x8043, 1.44M)

Come to Russia or Ukraine and buy papers.

yes, those things happened centuries ago
On the other hand, do you know that a Negro would be safer surrounded by white Alabama rednecks than a sub-Saharan group or a group of Northeast Brazilians?

Attached: 5ba048b3213c0.jpg (950x534, 51K)

White male suicide rates in America are as high as our homicide rates in Brazil. LOL

Attached: 15548201968784.jpg (682x773, 477K)

white """"people"""

Of course he would, because in Brazil it's not criminals and people involved with drug cartels getting killed, it's just blacks randomly massacring each other for no reason whatsoever.

Attached: 1493820196874.jpg (403x533, 43K)

YEAH KILLEM!

Attached: 1.jpg (800x600, 122K)

YEEH BOI

Attached: white_daddy.jpg (1280x1536, 1.11M)

>l*tinos are already posting guro

Attached: 1565544287002.png (326x326, 85K)

hahaha that proves that blacks are much more dangerous than whites
I didn't want to start a race war or something, just to clarify that being surrounded by Northeast is not safe

this is the average bahia men kek

Attached: bagged-brazilian-bloater-03-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

lol

Attached: 1540291867302.jpg (973x1215, 240K)

why blacks kill blacks?

Attached: 1515956466790.jpg (648x1152, 185K)

>The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I were about 40 million: estimates range from 15 to 19 million deaths and about 23 million wounded military personnel, ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history. The total number of deaths includes from 9 to 11 million military personnel.

>World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion).

lol

Attached: 1430291869872.jpg (1600x1132, 183K)

this thread is a travesty lmao

Attached: Compton.png (420x420, 83K)

lol i am black bull

> be pardo
> enter a favela
> stop to buy something
> is sequestered and dismembered

Attached: motorcyclist-wrapped-around-road-sign-brazil.jpg (445x293, 22K)

Honor gets a knife in your throat.
Life is not an anime

We are
You just live in the good areas of the uk

>unable to post any factual data other than internet memes

news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/aussie-tourist-asks-uber-driver-to-take-him-to-most-dangerous-place-in-rio-de-janeiro/news-story/542fd547a23a0ae8960eed88c8e6f986

We get killed in Brazil about as much as white males in America kill themselves. Here in Brazil we see piles of corpses everywhere from homicides, in America and a bunch of other suicidal white shitholes they see piles of corpses everywhere from suicides. lol

Attached: 14029186789472.jpg (700x852, 259K)

Phoneposter here

Can someone tell me what happens in the video. I can’t watch it

>Here in Brazil we see piles of corpses everywhere

Attached: 017721.png (1250x720, 556K)

blacks beat up white guy

> internet memes
of course joao, whatever makes you feel better
> whites commit suicide
Am I supposed to care? LOL
> blacks killing black
Bolsonaro should invest in combating racism among blacks in Brazil, they are making us look like true blacks lmao

Attached: mtax2.jpg (400x300, 27K)

>Bolsonaro should invest in combating racism among blacks in Brazil
What racism? So you legit believe those murders are blacks randomly murdering each other because of race rather than drug-related crimes? All while completely ignoring all those white countries with higher suicide rates than our homicide rates, meanwhile the black population in Brazil keeps growing while white populations everywhere are going extinct. This is how far you cucks will go in denial.

Attached: 1563928176081.jpg (624x618, 84K)

He planned to visit Brazil in 1 year and a half
I am a rich black man, are very likely to be dismembered? Or only in cities with a high percentage of black people?

Attached: 1566153184543.png (604x1031, 773K)

lol

Attached: 1563928176081.png (623x618, 224K)

Lol applel

We have no culture

But it kind of does.
Anyways unless it's REALLY bad gore usually the screams are worse than the actual sight.

> pardo cannot understand for his sake that the Afro-Latin community suffers a great internal discrimination and that blacks in Africa literally kill entire black people, committing killings as if it were full 19th century
> Instead, he worries about less important things such as the decline of the white population
why do you care so much?
Don't you know that 4% of the population of Mauritania is a slave?

I'm going to sleep user, it's already 1am
remember not to enter black areas very often

lol

Attached: 1563928176081.png (622x618, 224K)

Yeah gore is fine if your empathy doesn't get triggered by screams and overly human gestures. Although I imagine irl is less surreal than a video and would illicit much more revulsion. I can listen to that vid of those pigs squealing while on fire and being buried with a kind of morbid pleasure, but human screams? Nah, even horror films are too much for this reason as it often focuses on humans in distress.

If you want to knock someone out boxing is best. None of these black rats can punch properly, that's why after knocking him on the head a dozen times he's still conscious.

If he didn't relax around blacks this wouldn't happen