I honestly feel bad about bullying other children as a child

I honestly feel bad about bullying other children as a child

Attached: 4634545646.jpg (1433x1500, 142K)

it'll be pretty ironic when you get robbed by them

I bullied a kid in middle school by pretending to be friendly while passively making fun of him the entire time and constantly humiliating him. The same thing happened to me in highschool.

This happened to me. I was friends with some Arab kid in like the 5th or 6th grade, and he had the idea of robbing this black kid for his PSP, which he placed into his (unlocked) locker. So we stole it, and shared it for a few weeks. One day while we were walking home, the black kid and his older brother I guess robbed us at at knife point.
Learned my lesson not to steal after that desu

Same. Called the guy years ago and hanged out for a while. We play GW2 together now and then.

Not to steal blacks* you mean.
Whiteys would not rob you back

Probably true desu

Same.
I used to nickname a guy of "somalia", and me and some other guys constantly harassed him for drinking camel's milk. He didn't really drank it, but we found a history book that said that somalians like it.

We also called him "beans" sometimes.

Cuck

Fuck off you piece of shit

There's another guy that we called "walkie-talkie" because he had a birth defect on his ears.
This one I don't feel any pity. He was a autistic subhuman

>Sweden

I used to bully this Chinese kid to do my math homework in high school

So 11 y/o me should have fought a 16 year old with a knife? Good idea

Yes. That's what we would do here in Brazil

I never used to bully kids as a child, but I do now
Every time i see one of those 18 year olds on a electric scooter I shout "nice scooter!" sarcastically.
Some get really pissed off about it ;')

Attached: 1568268438605.png (656x527, 36K)

>Fuck off you piece of shit

Attached: 28138.png (384x293, 17K)

I don't consider myself a bully but I am pretty sure that a kid that once studied with me had plans to kill me and could probably still have to this day. He was not very bright I used make fun of him and sometimes induce him to get physically hurt. I considered him a friend and thought that it was funny how clumsy and awkward he was but from his point of view it probably felt like public humiliation.

He tried to confront me once but it didn't work well. I didn't know how to handle the situation of someone nervously begging for me to stop being mean and I started to punch him. After that he started to try to get "revenge" on me and several times tried to attack me physically which resulted in me responding in the same way and he going home mad and sometimes hurt. He was not a real threat because of how clumsy and weak he was and I aware of that always tried to limit my responses to his attacks to not hurt him too badly, I would often just immobilize him or push him out of the way. Our relationship didn't last much longer after that, he ended up moving schools after we started to "fight".

Can't say I am proud of it and I have never been involved in a similar situation after that. I think it kinda actually was a positive experience, it taught me to treat other people better and taught that kid how to be less retarded. I might've been the mean kid for a while but I was just a kid. It's better to have that sort of experience while you are young, school is the place to learn how to deal with our emotions and how to live in society. We both were not yet well adjusted and that experience made us better.

That's funny, cause I don't

Attached: gigachad1.png (476x476, 149K)

Sorry for the convoluted way I expressed myself I was not planning to make that the wall of text it ended up becoming

Filipino ones were an easy target for bullying in my day, 98% of the time, their mothers were gold diggin whore.