Anyone spot the irony

Anyone spot the irony

Attached: 73413546-billboard01-w.jpg (371x277, 24K)

Mass migrants aren't going to be opening shops and contributing to the community

Yes he's a white and therefore should go back to *urope.

Japanese migrated to Canada en masse?

this guy is probably a WASPoid?

the only irony i can spot is you not being able to tell the difference between immigration and mass immigration

But that's his wife's shop

Can't say I can.

Attached: download.gif (500x289, 647K)

Ohh sweet zhang are we going to have to break out the old conquerer vs immigrant logic stick again? Or are you going to be a nice shitskin gook and go home?

I WANT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO COME INTO CANADA IN THE BIGGEST NUMBERS
THE BILLIONS

Lel

I love him so much for splitting the conservative vote due to protectionist retards who actually unironically believe he's against mass immigration

>Ohh sweet zhang are we going to have to break out the old conquerer vs immigrant logic stick again? Or are you going to be a nice shitskin gook and go home?

Attached: 1566923769119.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

He's got my vote

It seems like the """conqueror""" it's getting conquered back my dear cumskin

>japanese mass immigration
are you retarded?

>implying Japanese people operate Japanese restaurants
Are you retarded?

This. I mean even trump isn't against mass migration despite running against it. He just wants to help the GOP marginalize the mexicans so they can survive as the boomers die off. No politician is actually going to stop mass migration as long as whites keep failing to have sex. Unfortunately the white incel male population is huge among zoomers so that's no happening.

Attached: white loss gain.jpg (2000x1481, 2.27M)

asians do. what fucking asians mass immigrate to first world countries? is that resultant full of syrian people? fucking retard
>uuuh achtually syrians are asians
who gives a fucking shit

Not at all.

post Canadas

>hat fucking asians mass immigrate to first world countries
Burger tier post my retarded friend. The new world got fucking flooded with asians at several points in history.

Attached: p01j2f3n.jpg (640x360, 28K)

>at several points in history
nigger what the fuck does that have to do with modern politics and a japanese restaurant? this goalpost moving is fucking hilarious

>white incel population
actually youve got the order of events backwards, first shit got expensive in the 70s and then people cut back on kids and women wanted jobs and consumerism AND THEN they flooded the country with shitskins who made everything even more expensive. No financially responsible male can have kids now

The Philippines and China alone account for 25% of immigrants to Canada and 9% of the total population

that's the result of immigration over a very long time. MASS immigration is something different, it's what we see happening in war torn hellholes when entire populations move. there wasn't a sudden, massive wave of azns that came into your country

We literally got 100K chinese moving into vancouver in 95

fucking what, in one year? that's insanity, do you have a citation?

That's mass emigration. We've been taking in 1% of our population every year for the past 30 years which is the mass immigration he's referring to.

Lmao, cope white people just won't have sex. Literally everywhere in the world they've stopped Europe lost 3/4 of their population in the black death and literally recovered in a couple generations. Africans living in huts with no power and barely any food or water still have eight kids, le ebil immigrant "shitskin" as you seethingly call them have to scrape by on the lowest rings of society to buy these same overpriced things you do and still have many many kids the first Canadian settlers were living in shacks and each couple popped out twenty kids. What you're saying is just pure cope. Get over it whites are dying not from any genocide grand conspiracy or actual issues but plain bone idle laziness.

it's perfectly believable if you remember what the world news at the time was

I honestly didn't know it was that extreme

whites are dying because they put all their faith in an ideological death cult (capitalism)

>this generation is just lazy
yeaaa and ants have millions of babies not because they have short lifespans but because they are just not lazy, mammals having 1 child are just fucking lazy. You're right it must all come down to laziness. lmao you fucking retard

consumerism, not capitalism

get it right at least

>consumerism
another cultural byproduct of capitalism

Communism killed millions in his country. Don't talk to him like you know.

you can have consumerism without capitalism, just look at chinks

>NOOOOOOO DON'T CALL THINGS BY THEIR NAME
you're like those americans that utilize every word in existence like "globalism" to avoid outright saying capitalism

they aren't the same thing you mong

yeah ill make sure to never forget the 2518974313 kajillion while rotting in an uber presents daily rental unit in 10 years

>you can have consumerism without capitalism, just look at chinks
the sad part is you are being serious

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

an economy with heavy government involvement plus a population of consumerists, it makes perfect sense to me

South Korea with its Samsung owned government that has literal snitch lines for left wing thought, a giant consumerist culture and a fertility index of 0.7 says hi

Attached: 6666611416604132081-1488949546.jpg (800x1200, 274K)

uh, yeah, i know that capitalist countries are consumerist, but thank you for a random example?