So do they hate Spain/Portugal because COLONIZAH or do they love Spain and Portugal for civilising them?

So do they hate Spain/Portugal because COLONIZAH or do they love Spain and Portugal for civilising them?

Attached: main-qimg-89af99a187b36ab5bfe624c9e67b46d7.jpg (450x529, 71K)

I don't care for portugal

neither

No, stop asking.

Attached: 56756.png (500x504, 117K)

>So do they hate Spain/Portugal because COLONIZAH
I do
>civilising them
1. I'm not indian 2. they had their own civilizations

this is the first time I've seen it

Attached: 1568260330850.jpg (215x234, 16K)

Puerto Ricans miss Spain.

Some do think we would not be shit if we were colonized by the British and blame Portugal for our woes and sordid state of affairs, most people don't give a fuck.

I hate Portugal for no being powerfull enough to actually matter.
Being colonised by England was based, they were rich and mighty. But Portugal? The poor cousin of West Europe.

They are natives they don't care about Spain other than blaming or asking for things Spain just converted them and made them speak Spanish that's it

So do they hate the UK because COLONIZAH or do they love UK for civilising them?

Attached: images.png (1648x820, 152K)

You realize english ppl wouldn't try to populate a huge tropical area like Brazil, do you?

>gringo
>imbecil
por que siempre van juntas?

I never said they would

I wanted Britain to colonise us

piss off cunt

tu eres racismo

>civilizing them
When exactly did it happened? Last time I checked, enforcing slavery to dig for gold and grow sugarcane wasn't exactly the definition of civilization.

It is. Slavery is the foundation of civilisation.

You can't really build cities without it

They sort of did for a while trough their control of our financial system. After we left the Portuguese empire we had to compensate the Portuguese crown for it's losses. Since the former king of Portugal went back to Europe with all of the fucking gold that was in the vaults of our first bank, his son had to borrow the money from somewhere and the Brits were some of the most powerful money lenders of the time.

>civilising
They find any technicality to keep exploiting the natives, the king of Spain prohibited the distribution of a papal proclaim dictating natives were human so the ((((((encomienda))))))) continued in a form or another

>for civilising them?
well, didn't do a great job innit

This is literally heresy

>After we left the Portuguese empire we had to compensate the Portuguese crown for it's losses.
That was an extreme cuck move man, did we really have to?

I don't hate them. I hate anglos.

Yes. The independence was a meme.
Even the dynasty was the same

The independence war was literally about a rebellious son wanting more control than his father lmao

As a good hispanic, I pee in the direction of England

>innit

Dont take the mannerisms of the Br*t

1. There were civilizations here already
2. Civilization is not a great thing

Based

daily reminder that hating spain and portugal makes you anti semetic

Attached: 1568306882757.jpg (479x958, 270K)

Attached: 1568306990701.jpg (488x958, 263K)

tl;dr

a cucked nigger
a cucked indio

a seething indio

I hate Spain for speaking with a lisp and having awful dubs for movies and series

the (((Spaniards))) who colonized Mexico were actually Sephardic Jews

ayyy me encanta cervettthhha

I don't care about them

There were plenty of civilizations before Arabs came here. What's with Americans and their shitty education?

subhuman spic
based

>Nice user, I don't usually like your country, but I approve your post! Shame that other sub spic didn't meet with my approval

Attached: jabba.jpg (1200x619, 112K)