Persians are White

Persians are true Aryans and Indo-Europeans, I say we let them in the White ethnostate

Attached: 1556882169991.jpg (960x811, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Deserts_of_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White ethnostate

Attached: 1553272809076.png (753x960, 29K)

Yes, shartmarts needed not apply as most of you are Chicancos licking your White master's feet so they can consider you 'White'

no. shut the fuck up, mena diaspora incel

remember when aussies were banter kings instead of making cringey posts like this

Attached: 1488153619550.png (371x317, 120K)

No you shut up you stupid olive skinned brown Mexican, I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that a Persian can pass as a White man but your stinky Latino ass can't

Here have a (you) shartmart

I've never met an Iranian who called themselves Persian.

Why do English faggots say Persian instead of Iranian? And they're not white, they don't even consider themselves to be white and I don't see why they would.

From that picture I say we don’t. They’re literally arabs. 40% of Farsi is Arabic in origin. Talk about being cucked so hard farzad.

Persians are not those disgusting Mullah Iranian Mudslime faggots and yes they are White

What? no look again we are Whiter than Armenians, Greeks, Turks and Iraqi's

persian is their ethnic group

>Persians are not those disgusting Mullah Iranian Mudslime
They quite literally you are

There was a poster here who said "Persians" are self-hating Iranians and it appears he was correct because you fit the bill.

They've got a couple of Arabic loanwords but it's nowhere close as 40%. I'd say it's 2%

I'm not Persian, I am Australian, I was born here

It's not an ethnic group. They're just Iranians speaking Farsi.

Did you not post these? Are there two Australians in this thread? Because I seriously doubt it. I think those posts came from you.

The Turk looks whiter than the Persian and most Turks have euro admixture. Persians are part gypsies you dumbass, just look at their faces or better yet look at the mirror farzad and see for yourself.

No it’s actually 40%.

>No it’s actually 40%.
proof?

Doesn't change the fact that they are still Turks and won't be let in the ethnostate

Make posts about Persians being white on a Cambodian fishing forum wont make that pretty Persian girl like you Zhang

Do you have the brain of a peanut? did the Somalians harvest your brain and replaced it with a walnut?

>Do you have the brain of a peanut?
No, but clearly you have the brain of a peanut because you are trying to samefag when everyone can see it's you making those posts.

>John R. Perry in his article "Lexical Areas and Semantic Fields of Arabic" estimates that about 40 percent of an everyday vocabulary of 20,000 words in current Persian, and more than 50 percent of the vocabulary of classical and modern Persian literature, are of Arabic origin.

The real “Persians” are the Tajiks. Dari is more Persian than Farsi and has less Arabic loan words. Also, tajiks are generally lighter and more European looking than Persians.

Persians won’t be let in either.

Zhang? me? I don't like China but I like Xi because he is erasing Islam from the Ugyurs

So you're saying someone's retarded estimation is proof?

>The real “Persians” are the Tajiks
Lol, half of Tajikistan's population consist of mutts, and "Persian" is a made-up word by ancient Greeks. We use the word IRANIAN.
>Dari
Dari is a lot more old school than Farsi for sure.
>tajiks are generally lighter and more European
And what's your point? There are Tajikis with blue eyes and lighter hair color because Russians lived there while Tajikistan was part of the USSR. Did you know that ancient Iranians were a little bit browner in the past? No? Well, now you do. Whatever bullshit play you're trying to pull here won't work, leaf.

It is obvious that you are a retarded Chink troll or a butthurt Poorsian troll.

if you're going to call yourself after a Greek word from 2000 years ago because you have a tiny cock and a cuck mentality, at least use the proper spelling

Here, I'll spell it for you

F-E-R-S-I-A-N

That's what you'll be using from now on, you little fucking donkey.

okay, are you another mena diaspora incel or something? persian IS an ethnicity. iranian is just the nationality

We are Farsi people and we like to call ourself Persian

zhang pls
Based

You're a sandnigger and you speak a sandnigger language now stop being cringe about it

>we like to call ourself Persian
Nobody in Iran say they're Persian. It doesn't exist, there's never been a word like that because it's a Greek word from over 2000 years ago.

If you're so obsessed with that word, call yourself Fersian, you stupid fuck.

It's not an ethnicity, you retarded spic. What the fuck would you know. Anybody who speaks Farsi is considered "Persian". You could be an African and live in Iran and only speak Farsi and you'd be "Persian".

>estimation
There are different sources that also state this.

>ancient Iranians were brown
Ancient Iranians were also called Neolithic Iranians and they didn’t speak Persian.

Fuck you American why you call me that? Persia has no sand or desert, we are a very White country in Eurasia

*are

I have a weird feeling you're an Iraqi larping as a very unlikable "Persian" for shits and giggles. Maybe even a Turk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Deserts_of_Iran

Ancient Iranians aka Proto Indo-Iranians spoke Proto Iranian languages. Your point?

Hey, I'm going to be frank with you. I think you're one of those stormfaggots going on about how ancient Iranians were white etc and you think you have the right to call yourself "Aryan". Am I wrong? Fun fact: ancient Iranians were a bit browner and shorter until they settled in Iran. How does that make you feel? Does it make you seethe knowing that ancient Aryans were browner compared to today?

>Eurasia
Only Chinks or half Chinks use this word. You've exposed yourself. Australia is also a country with a lot of Chinks, which gives me more reason to believe you are a Chink. Fucking kill yourself hahaha.

There are deserts in Iran but nobody has ever lived there.

80% of Iran is mountainous and half of the country is filled with rocks and trees.

Define terms. Ancient Iranians = Neolithic Iranians although they never spoke Iranic. I’m calling them Iranian for brevity. The ancient Iranic speakers came from Central Asia between 2000-1000 BC and yes they were white and yes they imposed their language and culture on the Neolithic farmers of what came to be known as Iran. Also I’m not a stormfaggot.

White ethnostate would be a muttstate. Whiteness isn't any ethnicity

>Fingolia
>White

No, I am Australian, Not a shitraki or Turdroach

People in the old world don't really care for these labels it's just new world mutt thing. We indetify us as with our ethnicities. EU is something that you people would like Let's just ditch our ethnicities and become "european" what ever rthat means

Attached: Average Russians.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

Oh no no no

Attached: mejico.jpg (567x384, 247K)

Before the Revolution, it was less than 10%. The language is still grammatically Persian. You just "darood" instead of "salam".

Iranian genome stabilized during Iron Age, which was the time of Achaemenid and Sassanian eras. Iranians have 90% genetic continuity to Iron Age.

Attached: Persian_v_04.jpg (8199x6167, 3.34M)

Why are you iranian posters always diaspora

Yes, these are aryans

Attached: 24354647656787.jpg (1024x678, 482K)

First of all: "Persia" is not a thing.
Secondly: We are mutts and rapebabies by all defenitions
And at last but not least: Never call me a Wh*teoid again! I have BEDOUIN BVLL warrior blood in my veins.

Attached: mwknb3vv9le11.png (2594x1078, 236K)

Both of those subreddits are shit because their mods are inactive and you need a billion karma to post there.

But Jow ForumsIranian is better than Jow ForumsIran because the former doesn't use gay Greek words.

Do you have a brain tumor?

> they were white
lol fuck off to stormfront with your headcanons