Mfw ethnically ambiguous white American

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

mfw ethnically ambiguous white American
tfw ancestors didn't come from here
tfw don't know where in Europe they came from, just some Anglo/German/Welsh surnames
dna tests say i have significant ancestry from south Europe too
tfw will never actually know where my ancestral land is
I wish I was European I fucking hate being American

Attached: dpkbeeqyzws21.png (180 KB, 705x551)

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Kys and solve this

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

why do you care

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

who the fuck cares literally no impact on your life

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Go full genealogy.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Stop posting cringe

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

kys cracker

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

and if you knew, what then? Would you one of those cringy tards that starts to try to larp as whatever your descendants come from?

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

I want to live in my ancestral lands!

William Nelson
William Nelson

and the locals probably will treat anyone stupid enough like any immigrant.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

So I can live in land that is truly mine

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

I can assimilate, once I get in touch with my roots.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

So I can live in land that is truly mine

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (68 KB, 700x650)

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

You are an american, I guess your family has been for at least 100 years.
Those lands are not yours anymore. You can visit on a "heritage" trip but that's it.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

did you really think yuros call us mutts only because of the mexicans?

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Uni tells me my ancestors and my people are living on stolen land and that we are invader colonists who came from somewhere else. So if I can't call this place ny homeland, I want to go somewhere that is indisputably my priginal European homeland that I can trace back hundreds of years to.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Is there anything worse than this? We should have listed to the fucking nativists, the hordes of Slavs, Meds, Irish and Germoids did immeasurable damage to this country. Zero involvement in the Republic's history so they have to LARP as something else. Absolute cringe.

Attached: If-your-ancestors-didnt-fight-in-the-Revolution-you-literally-aren't-an-American.jpg (113 KB, 1400x569)

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

I mostly seem northern european, and I don't think I'd be that mutted because they are all indistinguishable save for culture only.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

so leave? You are so split mind as well head to the uk and bother them.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

caring about muh ancestors
is there a bigger cringe?

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

respectful

not chad

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

But calling myself american completely denies my original European past. And the present is shaped by the past, there's no escaping it.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Also my immigrant friends from Japan, Mexico, Vietnam etc all still remember exactly their homeland, culture, customs traditions, and I feel so left out not being able to point to my ancestral lands and recall any of those things.

Colton King
Colton King

Because they didn't emigrated 200 years ago, that's normal.
If your family doesn't have some traditions inherited from european ancestry, then you're american through and through.

Then you're on a discovery trip, but nothing about that "ancestral land" you're talking about. You're like those guys boasting about their irish pride while doing nothing iin an irish manner.

Attached: 1568208452480.png (14 KB, 487x498)

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

I guess so, all I have are surnames as of now. My whole family thought they were part Irish because they confused Wales and Ireland. I have no idea how diluted their bloodlines are.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

out of all the worries in the world and that is bothering you.

James Richardson
James Richardson

You're a mutt, deal with it. My ancestors came from around parts of northern and western Europe. But I know I'll never understand the cultures where my ancestors came from, and I'm not going to pretend that I'm interested in trying. Because at the end of the day, we're Americans and all we know is America because our ancestors were the refuse that left Europe to go shit up American soil.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Funny, americans usually know or have an idea of the point a part of their family stumbled in the US (or the colonies).

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Southerners aren't very smart, they though Davis and Jones were Irish. The most stereotypical Welsh names ever.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Davis and Jones were Irish. The most stereotypical Welsh names ever.
Well that's news to me but if you say so.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit