Mfw ethnically ambiguous white American

>mfw ethnically ambiguous white American
>tfw ancestors didn't come from here
>tfw don't know where in Europe they came from, just some Anglo/German/Welsh surnames
>dna tests say i have significant ancestry from south Europe too
>tfw will never actually know where my ancestral land is
I wish I was European I fucking hate being American

Attached: dpkbeeqyzws21.png (705x551, 180K)

Kys and solve this

why do you care

who the fuck cares literally no impact on your life

Go full genealogy.

Stop posting cringe

kys cracker

and if you knew, what then? Would you one of those cringy tards that starts to try to larp as whatever your descendants come from?

I want to live in my ancestral lands!

and the locals probably will treat anyone stupid enough like any immigrant.

So I can live in land that is truly mine

I can assimilate, once I get in touch with my roots.

>So I can live in land that is truly mine

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (700x650, 68K)

You are an american, I guess your family has been for at least 100 years.
Those lands are not yours anymore. You can visit on a "heritage" trip but that's it.

did you really think yuros call us mutts only because of the mexicans?

Uni tells me my ancestors and my people are living on stolen land and that we are invader colonists who came from somewhere else. So if I can't call this place ny homeland, I want to go somewhere that is indisputably my priginal European homeland that I can trace back hundreds of years to.

Is there anything worse than this? We should have listed to the fucking nativists, the hordes of Slavs, Meds, Irish and Germoids did immeasurable damage to this country. Zero involvement in the Republic's history so they have to LARP as something else. Absolute cringe.

Attached: If your ancestors didnt fight in the Revolution you literally aren't an American.jpg (1400x569, 113K)

I mostly seem northern european, and I don't think I'd be that mutted because they are all indistinguishable save for culture only.

so leave? You are so split mind as well head to the uk and bother them.

>caring about muh ancestors
is there a bigger cringe?

>respectful

not chad

But calling myself american completely denies my original European past. And the present is shaped by the past, there's no escaping it.

Also my immigrant friends from Japan, Mexico, Vietnam etc all still remember exactly their homeland, culture, customs traditions, and I feel so left out not being able to point to my ancestral lands and recall any of those things.

Because they didn't emigrated 200 years ago, that's normal.
If your family doesn't have some traditions inherited from european ancestry, then you're american through and through.

Then you're on a discovery trip, but nothing about that "ancestral land" you're talking about. You're like those guys boasting about their irish pride while doing nothing iin an irish manner.

Attached: 1568208452480.png (487x498, 14K)

I guess so, all I have are surnames as of now. My whole family thought they were part Irish because they confused Wales and Ireland. I have no idea how diluted their bloodlines are.

out of all the worries in the world and that is bothering you.

You're a mutt, deal with it. My ancestors came from around parts of northern and western Europe. But I know I'll never understand the cultures where my ancestors came from, and I'm not going to pretend that I'm interested in trying. Because at the end of the day, we're Americans and all we know is America because our ancestors were the refuse that left Europe to go shit up American soil.

Funny, americans usually know or have an idea of the point a part of their family stumbled in the US (or the colonies).

Southerners aren't very smart, they though Davis and Jones were Irish. The most stereotypical Welsh names ever.

>Davis and Jones were Irish. The most stereotypical Welsh names ever.
Well that's news to me but if you say so.