Hey int. it's me

hey int. it's me.

12 am late night chat?

Attached: 20190914_002940.jpg (1488x2207, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A
pastebin.com/ACEmVqua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no thanks

Hello, wanna post some awoos with me?

Attached: 89NayUk.png (400x400, 110K)

nah im gucci

I don't have any good ones

whats your opinion on finnish men?

nice sister you got there OP

how big is ur penis

what's your opinion on Hong Kong bulls?

I don't really know any irl, except one who I know through a snapchat group chat

lets get this shit started awoo poster

Show nose

the protests?

Can't you normie faggots leave my board alone.

R: 46 / I: 18
What happens here?

R: 16 / I: 4
What is the most embarrassing thing your country has done?

R: 13
It's morning already which means stores are open. Just look what I bought for 30$ (1000₽). And rate.

R: 28 / I: 7
I was watching anime and my mum asked me why the japanese draw themselves as white. I just said idk. Why do they make anime white?

R: 241 / I: 17
/lang/ - language learning general: >What language(s) are you learning? >Share language learning experiences! >Ask questions about your target language! >Help people who want to learn a new language! >Participate in translation challenges or make your own! >Make frens! Read this shit some damn time: 4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages!: mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides: pastebin.com/ACEmVqua Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages: FAQ U: >How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects? Read the damn wiki >Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X? No >What is the most useful language? Serbian >What language should I learn? Scots Old thread R: 14 / I: 3
>*studies*

R: 12
Oh no, you’ve drawn “POLYMERIZATION”: and you’ve got to combine 2 countries: which ones and what happens ?

R: 28 / I: 1
What does Jow Forums think of Chicago?

R: 28 / I: 2
best president in the world: why do rich fags hate him?

R: 116 / I: 30
be honest is your dick small?

R: 14 / I: 5
/mutt/: You can only post here if your ancestors come from multiple continents

R: 20 / I: 7
How do we destroy /brit/?

R: 29 / I: 10
/asean/: Edisi redhead at the beerhall

R: 15 / I: 1
zoomers: what are zoommers like in your cunt?

R: 19 / I: 7
Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 0.jpg (640x627, 73K)

If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the Jew, we conclude that Jewry is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, Jewry is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of Jewry within natural races. The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws.

Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 9K)

k

Khazar milkers. Now.

Attached: 1555116168281.jpg (537x508, 40K)

Jesus christ she is a redditor.

What happens here?

It's morning already which means stores are open. Just look what I bought for 30$ (1000₽). And rate.

I was watching anime and my mum asked me why the japanese draw themselves as white. I just said idk. Why do they make anime white?

/lang/ - language learning general: >What language(s) are you learning? >Share language learning experiences! >Ask questions about your target language! >Help people who want to learn a new language! >Participate in translation challenges or make your own! >Make frens! Read this shit some damn time: 4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages!: mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides: pastebin.com/ACEmVqua Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages: FAQ U: >How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects? Read the damn wiki >Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X? No >What is the most useful language? Serbian >What language should I learn? Scots Old thread R: 14 / I: 3
>*studies*

Oh no, you’ve drawn “POLYMERIZATION”: and you’ve got to combine 2 countries: which ones and what happens ?

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådene a

Attached: 1.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Attached: 20190914_004030.jpg (2640x1488, 486K)

so fucking based

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denark trådene af

Attached: 1O0kBDr.png (400x400, 159K)

based trannies/roasties

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvr blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 2.png (1000x1000, 762K)

Based macaco putting the joo in oven

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådne af

Attached: 2srrvvZ.png (400x400, 109K)

go away and let me talk to the jewess

White or non-white men? And do you have an ethnic preference?

What happens here?

>*studies*

/asean/: Edisi redhad at the beerhall

Attached: 3.png (300x300, 65K)

What happens here

/lang/ - language learning general: >What language(s) are you learning? >Share language learning experiences! >Ask questions about your target language! >Help people who want to learn a new language! >Participate in translation challenges or make your own! >Make frens! Read this shit some damn time: 4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages!: mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides: pastebin.com/ACEmVqua Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages: FAQ U: >How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects? Read the damn wiki >Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X? No >What is the most useful language? Serbian >What language should I learn? Scots Old thread

R: 14 / I: 3
>*studies*

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord

Attached: 5556.jpg (500x667, 67K)

usually i go for white men, east asian men are good too though

i'm not really into men of other races

What happens here

/lang/ - language learning general: >What language(s) are you learning? >Share language learning experiences! >Ask questions about your target language! >Help people who want to learn a new language! >Participate in translation challenges or make your own! >Make frens! Read this shit some damn time: 4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages!: mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides: pastebin.com/ACEmVqua Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages: FAQ U: >How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects? Read the damn wiki >Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X? No >What is the most useful language? Serbian >What language should I learn? Scots Old thread

>*studies*

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark trden: Hvor blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 4.jpg (272x185, 7K)

What happens here

What is the most embarrassing thing you country has done?

>*studies*

GLORY TO THE BRAZILIAN FEDERATIVE REPUBLIC!

So a Mizrahi or Sephardic Jew would be considered other races for you?

resistance
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:39:52 No.120977112▶File: George-Coomer-Header-Imag(...).jpg (1.47 MB, 2000x1200)
1.47 MB
(OP)
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:40:02 No.120977118▶Janny only thread
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:41:06 No.120977152▶
YO BROS
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:41:16 No.120977157▶ All me
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:42:08 No.120977191▶ are you sure you arent me
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:42:25 No.120977205▶ (OP)
>/retard/ general
Jow Forums already has its own board
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:42:39 No.120977215▶ are you me
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:43:32 No.120977241▶
based retards
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:43:37 No.120977246▶
maybe we are all him >>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:43:48 No.120977250▶
all me
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:44:09 No.120977266▶
File: matu autism vol 18.webm (2.42 MB, 500x278)
2.42 MB
i watch Japanese women's pro wrestling
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:44:46 No.120977291▶Party rockets in the House tonight
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:45:26 No.120977314▶
(OP)
formerly sneed
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:45:30 No.120977318▶
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

don't u idiots realize that she's just gonna make another thread

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev demark trådene af

Attached: 5NDVeGK.png (400x400, 110K)

what do you think about the avatarfag currently spamming the thread?

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådne

mizrahi, i guess
idk about sephardic

And I'm gonna spam another thread then
What happens here?

>*studies*

Attached: 7k2XsBy.png (400x400, 121K)

@111256329

Attached: Splat Thot.png (604x630, 334K)

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådn

Attached: 18anime3-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Are you a New Yorker?

I'll just make a new one, he can kill this one for all I care

resistance
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:39:52 No.120977112▶File: George-Coomer-Header-Imag(...).jpg (1.47 MB, 2000x1200)
1.47 MB
(OP)
>>
>>
YO BROS
>>
>>
>>
>/retard/ general
>>
>>
based retards
>>
maybe we are all him >>
all me
>>
2.42 MB
>>
>>
(OP)
formerly sneed
>>
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT.

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmak trådene af

Attached: 7UfKceW.png (400x400, 142K)

Why didn't you call this thread "I'm a Jewish American AMA" so that the mods wouldn't ban you?

Stop fucking posting here, you are a complete normie and nobody fucking likes you.

no
because i can turn on airplane mode and get a new 4g ip if i get banned

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tåden: Hvor blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 94718.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Interesting, are you a practicing jew?

resistance
>>
1.47 MB
(OP)
>>
>>
YO BROS
>>
>>
>>
>/retard/ general
>>
>>
based retards
>>
maybe we are all him >>
all me
>>
2.42 MB
>>
>>
(OP)
formerly sneed
>>

I'm reform

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danrk tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 1417953966074.jpg (1200x1028, 200K)

stop fucking replying to her orbiting fucks

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådn

Attached: 1567395279001.jpg (800x450, 45K)

fuck off roastie

What happens here?

>*studies*

How do we destoy /brit/?

Attached: 20fPg9H.png (400x400, 109K)

Are you allowed to marry non-jews or have pre-marital sex?

w?
>>
Anonymous 09/14/19(Sat)00:50:08 No.111256597▶
resistance
>>
1.47 MB
(OP)
>>
>>
YO BROS
>>
>>
>>
>/retard/ general
>>
>>
based retards
>>
maybe we are all him >>
all me
>>
2.42 MB
>>
>>
(OP)
formerly sneed
>>

yeah, why wouldn't I be

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor blv denmark trådene af

Attached: 1459414525204.jpg (786x700, 529K)

fuck i hate weebs and brazilians separately

As a result of its parasitic distribution among the peoples over thousands of years, Jewry wormed its way into almost all the races on earth. As a social parasite, it infected the lower classes, slaves, proletarians, the mob, etc. They had the least resistance to Jewish racial parasitism. These classes, which had largely lost their instincts against racial foreigners, allowed Jewish blood to infiltrate.

Already in the Old Testament, we read in Exodus 12:38 about the departure from Egypt of the Children of Israel: “Many others of the rabble left with them.”

Since these lower classes leaned strongly to criminality and asocial behavior, and were inclined to political revolution, the Jewish racial mish-mash incorporated the negative characteristics of these races, and increased them over the generations by mixing with the blood of the lowest elements of other races, passing them on in increased degree from generation to generation. Thus, the Jewish counter-race moved ever more to the negative side. The artificial Jewish racial mish-mash was held together by the force of materialistic religious laws that focused on life this side of the grave. It promised its adherents prosperity on earth, and lordship over all other peoples and nations. This Jewish racial mixture was kept strictly separate from the influence of foreign gods.

During several hundred years of the Babylonian Captivity, the Jewish racial mish-mash was strengthened by inbreeding. The inclusion of foreign elements, from this point on, was almost nonexistent. For the first time in history, a well-defined and distinct type emerged in the form of the Jewish counter-race.

Attached: previewfile_1135380947.jpg (1080x1080, 419K)

What happens here?

>*studies*

How do we destoy /brit/?

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark tråde

What happens here?

>*studies*

/mutt/: You an only post here if your ancestors come from multiple continents

Attached: 1473566061738.gif (282x282, 522K)

How'd you find this place OP?

Gas and torture jewish women

that's a horrible edit
and an absolutely abhorrent shitpost.
me 2

please be my Jow Forums gf

This Jewish counter-race incorporated to the greatest degree the bad characteristics of nearly all races that it had inherited over the centuries by a process of negative selection. The Jewish racial mish-mash primarily carries the traits of the Middle Eastern and Oriental races, but also influences of the Eastern, Western, and Nordic races. Mongolian and Negro traits also are frequently present.

Its forbidden in all scriptures, especially having pre-marital sex

What happens here?

>*studies*

Attached: 1464416655843.jpg (800x898, 382K)

am jew-gey-autist

when I was 9. idr how
k
example?

What happens here?

>*studies*

What happens here?

>*studies*

/mutt/: You can nly post here if your ancestors come from multiple continents

Attached: 1474386669767.png (680x695, 268K)

Jewry is neither a race nor a mixed race. It is a confusing mixture of races, racial mixtures, and racial fragments, artificially held together by its rabbis. It acts as a kind of counter-race, which can only destroy, never build. Jewry is the product of the inbreeding of asocial, criminal, sick, degenerate, and rejected elements of every possible race in the ancient world. Jewry is neither a race nor a people nor a religion in our sense of those words. It possesses no homeland, but leads a rootless, parasitic life at the expense of the host peoples. Its current homeland is largely the criminal neighborhoods of the great cities of the world, its god is money, its policy is revolution and the destruction of the cultural treasures of mankind.

Attached: Anime-nazi-Кавайный-фашизм-личное-704712.jpg (1920x1200, 1.54M)

What happens here?

>*studies*

How do we destoy /brit/?

Danmark tråden: Hvor blev denmark tråd

What happens here?

>*studies*

/mutt/: You can nly post here if your ancestors come from multiple continents

Attached: 1552193116683.jpg (700x893, 249K)

too bad ur edits suck

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor ble denmark trådene af

Attached: 1476420152854.png (1000x1000, 813K)

>no Adam's apple
Yep, you're a woman

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmrk tråden: Hvor blev denmark trådene af

Attached: 1480287698031.png (900x900, 297K)

What happens here?

>*studies*

Danmark tråden: Hvor ble denmark trådene af

Attached: 1552600941059.png (2000x2000, 1.53M)

Based

What happens here?

>*studies*

R: 19 / I 7

Attached: 1480641228575.png (984x1310, 848K)

One of Jewry’s particular characteristics is a dislike of physical labor. His physical appearance alone did not predestine him to physical labor. But as the result of generations of inbreeding and of his racial mixture, the Jew made this his goal. He would rather trade, leaving work to others. His Talmud doctrines assisted him. In Germany, we hardly ever saw a Jew among miners, farmers, masons, and earth workers, or other professions that involved heavy labor. When a Jew did work, there was some sort of “big business” involved. Then he could work for quite a period. The decisive factor, however, is that the Jew has no ethical relationship to labor, as we do. For him, labor is one of various possibilities for exploitation. He does not create value, but rather his goal is to heap up money.

Attached: 1495802873_kurcina 888.jpg (707x1000, 69K)

retard

>all this butthurt spamming over a chick posting a timestamped photo
not even a whiteknight that's going to respond to her but you guys are playing yourselves

What happens here?

>*studies*

/asean/: Edisi redhe at the beerhall

Attached: 1483306189346.gif (500x450, 895K)

What happens here?

>*studies*

R: 19 / I 7

Attached: 1552860281070.jpg (774x1031, 115K)

>imagine being this much asspained loser
lmaoing at you :D

Attached: mutt.jpg (583x640, 67K)

What happens here?

>*studies*

Attached: 1492313291549.png (900x900, 478K)

All of them are trannies/roasties, this is especially obvious with all those anime pictures they're posting
I am seething