White people be like

white people be like
>chinks are insects living in hives

Attached: suburban sprawl.jpg (1600x1200, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mtl0Hfq2koU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhm sweaty, americans are not white

how you don't get lost on that place?

you tell me

Attached: FAVELA55_Solene_Veysseyre_View_B.jpg (2000x1500, 1.04M)

I honestly hate this shit. The worst part, IMO, is how many Americans will defend their suburbs.

>m-muh lawn!
>m-muh garage!
>m-muh freedom!

Fuck that shit. Suburbs and automobile-centric infrastructure are two of the worst things to happen to the United States since World War II.

>>m-muh lawn!
this is the funniest part to me
what's so special about a patch of grass?

Crime aside, slums are preferable to suburbs. The problem with the latter is that they're extremely homogeneous and heavily regulated by zoning ordinances. At least favelas have barbershops, bars, restaurants, markets and shops.

Many American suburbs don't even have sidewalks, let alone parks or entertainment venues (OP's picture does, but note there's nowhere to actually walk to--no parks, no playgrounds, nothing). If you want to get anywhere or do anything, your only option is to drive (which means you also have to own an automobile, pay for car insurance and lose countless hours to traffic jams).

Quintessential boomer culture here in the USA
youtu.be/Mtl0Hfq2koU

I love suburbs. Mine is the non-retarded ones with trees and a shopping center a 3 minute walk away. Only turbo brainlets would prefer living in a cramped show box in the middle of a dirty city

Those actually pretty easy to navigate, the road was arranged from the main road into road #1, #2 and so on, and each main branch of road are named differently too.

It's about self-actualisation and the sense of belonging, millennials don't have this.

Kill yourselves, rats

cramped show box in the middle of a dirty city when you're a single man. suburbs when raising a family that's the way to go

This. Otherwise suburbs are incel factories. All the Jow Forums shooters were suburbanites.

Attached: pol shooter 6.jpg (1280x853, 74K)

you sound like you just took an intro to urban studies class and should really learn to appreciate suburbs

the negatives of suburbs outweigh the positives 10 to 1

I'm someone who's lived in suburbs, rural areas and cities. Suburbs are objectively shit.

>why do you like suburbs user
>WELL YOU GET A LOT OF SPACE AND DON'T HAVE TO INTERACT WITH NORMIES

>tfw autistic
>tfw no gf

Stfu have you ever lived inner cities? I bet you are some suburbanite who believes cities are so modern and hip and rural towns are all free and romantic n shit

There is literally and unironically nothing wrong with this. Being an upper-middle class suburbian is as comfy as it gets, why would you want anything else?

Imagine living in some crummy apartment in an overcrowded city with no living space.

>There is literally and unironically nothing wrong with this
how much knowledge do you have about urban planning

Nothing wrong with it. If you're upper middle class you wouldn't have to live in such a cramped suburb. There's hardly any privacy and all you get is a small yard

Please, user, tell me about how bad places like downtown Cleveland are. I'm sure you've seen some real scary shit in real scary cities.

Attached: j2.jpg (800x389, 88K)

What are the little blue towers on every building? Water storage?

Yeah. Slums aren't usually recognized by municipal governments. Consequently, many aren't connected to local electrical grids or plumbing systems. Even if they are, water shortages in developing countries aren't uncommon. Tanks serve as storage, back-up and, in some cases, sources of clean(-ish) water.

Attached: bo.jpg (647x647, 82K)

This thread is as obnoxious as the daily y don't Americans drive manual shift threads.

>giant yard
>tons of space to store your shit
>place to park your car
>safe
>lol insects

These will be unearthed and remembered as great historical feats of engineering and civilization, like Roman ruins are now.

>giant yard
American suburbs are cringe

No one are hating on suburbs you autists. We are hating on american suburbs with row after row of identical houses and non-existing planned infrastructure (i.e. have to drive 5 kilometers to reach a store, park, etc.) which REALLY is shit.

how does that counter what he said, you do get lost like a motherfucker in slums and it's scary as fuck

>like Roman ruins are now
which ones?

You don't understand, user. It's the current century, you're not supposed to interact with people anymore

literally all of them. pick any one. amphitheaters. pillars. baths. mosaics. even whole palaces.

I have a pub full of alcoholics at every block here

This here Here suburbs have stores, parks etc. still within a walking distance.

>giant yard
It barely fits a single tree what the fuck are you talking about

Ameriburbs are cancer, but I wouldn't voluntarily live more than a night in a slum.

is that really a suburb though? i think those are more row houses

Aren't you people bored by this discussion by now? It never lead anywhere because everybody seems to keep ignoring the fact that there are different kinds of suburbs.

Attached: american factory farming.png (624x1009, 1.54M)

OPs pic is probably 5th percentile on suburbian house yard size and is obviously some desert shithole state that usually have much less yard space because it is just sand. Western states in general have less yard space.

Attached: OPTIMIZED-united-states-ranked-by-yard-size_newlogo-634x2359-634x2359.jpg (634x2359, 274K)

nah 1965 immigration act was much worse

The US just needs to stop building sprawling suburbs out in the desert where they gobble up all the water because it's fucking retarded

Some of them have a pool even
My house growing up had a giant yard

you can do lots of shit in your own yard instead of having to go to some allocated green space. mine is like an acre and i plan on putting a workshop and home gym on it as well. also gives me room for archery

based on the sand yards those are probably hispanics tbf

t. mustafa

nigga where do you live where there are no sidewalks kek

All things that american suburbs lack.

Both are a result of central planning.

Attached: hilly neighborhood tennessee.jpg (1116x659, 157K)

t. zhang

shit I learned a lot. Still too poor for a house though

If you read a bit about the 1950s, yes, yes it was. It was scary how statist Americans were back then.

Have you literally never lived in a suburb?
I've never been in one that doesn't have a park and playground at a minimum, and most of them have had pool or small waterparks, alongside local shopping centers nearby

I guess a scary boogeyman can make people give up their personal freedom quite easily.

Die, tradcon.

Which genius thought of this? American city/town planners are so damn autistic.
I mean, I get that the US has huge distances compared to yurop here, so cars are a 100% necessity, however u can make some basic infrastructure for walking or biking for in the town itself like cmon

No one has ever denied that brazil is a shithole.

yeah free immigration for everyone made much more sense

europeans don't live like that

This guy isn't an American and doesn't know former from latter

>shopping centers nearby
that's the point. "Nearby". Not "in". You still need to drive to get some place "nearby".

this is 100 times better than hives unironically

Meanwhile, 500 years ago.

Attached: Amsterdam-in-de-winter-1_jpg_3001_1600.jpg (1600x1067, 803K)

Today

Attached: 1539976430283.jpg (1152x864, 281K)

better than living like this for 1000 €/month with a 1200 € salary

Attached: 24893247.jpg (1133x452, 154K)

wow wtf i love global warming now

just walk on the side of the road. There's no need for kilometres of pathways right next to the road

imagine the smell

No person of great genius will ever arise from such places.
Compare to this the home of Descartes, Spinoza, Rembrandt etc...

tf
tr

It costs next to nothing to make while also having a positive impact on the city economy and reducing car crashes. You'd propably safe tax payers money on it even if it's used only a few times/day

I unironically think not growing up in a suburb made me a better person

My suburb is a 5 minute walk from a bus stop and a 20 minute walk from a major shopping center